• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Feb 1, 2018
Texas
This is from his website called Klub Outside, which is behind a paywall. Forgive the translation mistakes, the website is in Japanese and I'm pretty sure machine translation was used.

IMG_0962.jpg

ResetSoul

Banned
Jul 29, 2021
I've kind of always wanted to see CyberConnect2 do a "Storm" take on the Bleach franchise...

viral

Oct 25, 2017
Sure, as long as it's not another shitty fighting game like 90% of shounen games.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Dear devs, you can make a game based on a shounen series that isn't a fighting game or musou. You can do it!

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The Treasure games for DS were great

Skeff

Oct 29, 2017
Woah, TIL Bleach Anime is coming back!

Hopefully this will be in the style of the naruto storm games.

Personablue

Feb 10, 2019
I would love a rpg like the recent fairy tail one, and if they want a fighting game then please go the route of DB fighterZ

Jul 24, 2018
Occasionally you get good games like RGG Studios Hokuto game and DBZ FighterZ, but this feels like the usual bargain bin game that serves only to promote the anime it is based on.