• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Considering the amount of potions you need they really should add x5 to it, it'll still take ages just not the "Nope not doing" amount of time it takes now.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Considering the amount of potions you need they really should add x5 to it, it'll still take ages just not the "Nope not doing" amount of time it takes now.
Yeah, if you didn't need so much it wouldn't be so bad. Honestly, they need to add x5 to both potion runs as well as raids. They could lessen the grind so much if they did.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I hadn't done Inheritance in so long and needed to finish one of TYBW Ichigo's slots, the grind has been really boring but doable I guess. I'd still like for them to add x5 soul tickets for this and raids either way.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
This game has gotten pretty stale for me lately, but then...I've been playing since launch (close to three years ago), so that's to be expected. I basically log in, do my dailies, log back out. If there's a lottery event to run (like now) I usually spend tickets, otherwise I just clear the events once and complete the missions if there are any, get the event character, and call it. I even have a bunch of story quests to do and I just can't be bothered (sitting on just under 11k orbs). If I get a new character, I play with them a bit and then it's just a "what now?" kind of feeling. I don't know, I was hoping the Guild Quests would interest me more than they did, but it didn't.

This game needs a major shake-up, gameplay wise. :(

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Well at least Guild Quests force you to use varied characters, I'm using TT Yumichika to nuke rooms since he's the best I got for this Guild Quest.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's good for that. I just wish changing links and accessories wasn't such a pain. It'd be nice if they had sets you could save and easily toggle between.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's good for that. I just wish changing links and accessories wasn't such a pain. It'd be nice if they had sets you could save and easily toggle between.
Yeah that's really annoying especially since I don't like leaving the DR links and Chappies on my PVP team.
At least they made it so you can see what character you're taking accessories/links from!

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feeling the same as Chrono, though with 0 as opposed to 10K+ orbs ;) Honestly I'm not even sure what they could add to the game to get me excited about it again. Some kind of team attack mode like Danmachi's Rampage mode perhaps, being able to field multiple teams is something I feel a lot more gacha games should have. It might be a minor barrier for new players but any "veteran" in a gacha game has entire stables of units that they never get to used in favour of efficiency.

I'm still waiting for them to add autofill for accessories when using them to level up other accessories. Yes, I'm one of those people that doesn't like using Power Hearts for everything.

Or at least let us use more than 10 at once, its not like you can get a "Great Success". The 10 item limit is infuriating when you have a big stack to use. Probably why I have over 2000 silver artifact tickets, cant face using them.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Return of TYBW Round 2 officially announced
NCf3Yze.png

We don't need more Unohana in PVP thank you very much

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
0EYlasc.png

Cacao Society returns with a 6 person 3% banner featuring the new seasonals from Valentine's/White Day

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
RIP my Dark Rukia dream.

Also, ANOTHER SAD/CDR Speed type? Like, do we really need another? Give some other elements some love. At least it's not Power, I guess.

Anyway, this will probably be a skip. I'm not entirely excited about another NAD Ichigo, but Shuren looks like he might be good for PVP. I'll see what the movesets look like.

You just know Klab is waiting until after the anniversary before they release Dark Rukia, since they know everyone is waiting for her. :(

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I got Kokuto in my first multi, now I'm thinking of saving for Ichigo's individual banner instead of continuing with the double chance.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats!

I'm passing on this banner, the characters don't interest me a whole lot. Best of luck to you should you decide to pull on Ichigo's solo banner!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats!

I'm passing on this banner, the characters don't interest me a whole lot. Best of luck to you should you decide to pull on Ichigo's solo banner!
Yeah it's not the best banner by a long shot honestly, just need to keep my Ichigo collection updated so I probably will pull on his solo banner. Thanks!

Still confused why we even have this movie so soon, instead of a side story we got a 3 chapter event as well which is even more disappointing.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's not the best banner by a long shot honestly, just need to keep my Ichigo collection updated so I probably will pull on his solo banner. Thanks!

Still confused why we even have this movie so soon, instead of a side story we got a 3 chapter event as well which is even more disappointing.
Yeah, it's definitely strange. They must be doing some shifting around for our anniversary or something, as that's the only reason for doing things out-of-order. Maybe they'll have FtB banner be the step-up for round one, and TYBW Vol. 4 for round two (or vice-versa). I'm sure they have something planned to drain our orb resources.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I tried the summon and I got a 5 star after having terrible luck of not getting one for ages.

I got Yammy.

tenor.gif

And so the saga of my bad luck continues. :(

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it's definitely strange. They must be doing some shifting around for our anniversary or something, as that's the only reason for doing things out-of-order. Maybe they'll have FtB banner be the step-up for round one, and TYBW Vol. 4 for round two (or vice-versa). I'm sure they have something planned to drain our orb resources.
It'll be like the "new" step ups then I'm out
Yeah, wonder if they'll announce anything at AnimeExpo since they said they'd be there, but a bankai live hasn't been announced.... yet

I tried the summon and I got a 5 star after having terrible luck of not getting one for ages.

I got Yammy.

tenor.gif

And so the saga of my bad luck continues. :(
I remember I got a dupe Yammy from the paid christmas ticket, pretty sure I made the same face.

We should be getting a 20th Birthday Medal tomorrow for a 5* ticket so hopefully your luck will be better there!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm an evil person, so I kind of want to see Valdei pull another Yammy with the birthday ticket tomorrow. Just to see the reaction.

(Not really, hope you pull something good!)

Eleriu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I remember I got a dupe Yammy from the paid christmas ticket, pretty sure I made the same face.

We should be getting a 20th Birthday Medal tomorrow for a 5* ticket so hopefully your luck will be better there!
That sucks. D:

I'm an evil person, so I kind of want to see Valdei pull another Yammy with the birthday ticket tomorrow. Just to see the reaction.

(Not really, hope you pull something good!)
:(

Actually I'll be getting my 9th medal tomorrow. I went without playing the game for a few months due to college and my phone being pesky, so I missed a lot of stuff. Last b-day ticket gave me an OG Stark who I already have of course.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
:(

Actually I'll be getting my 9th medal tomorrow. I went without playing the game for a few months due to college and my phone being pesky, so I missed a lot of stuff. Last b-day ticket gave me an OG Stark who I already have of course.
It's okay, I probably cursed myself by saying that anyway. I'll be sure to accept the Yammy in your place. See how self-sacrificing I am?

Surprisingly, I still don't have Yammy yet. Not sure how that's possible.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Got Heart Shunsui from my Birthday Ticket, he's new and has an enhanced soul trait so I'm happy with that!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
KLab Games Station Episode 75

vLmqqEq.png

Movie 1 Summons Return May 19
Senna Featured May 22
Ichigo Featured May 25
Ganryu Featured May 28

sWHhSAn.png

Mind Attribute Summons May 21 featuring Nemu, Shinji, and White Zangetsu

8UfPfXD.png

Visored Attack Awaken tonight?/tomorrow, get your orbs and tickets!

EK4uf6r.png

Intensive Course Update: Senna, Movie 1 Ichigo, Mind Barragan, Power Hiyori, Giriko, and Tetzusaemon

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I got Szayel and Kokuto in the same pull, so that's cool. You know what would be nice though? Character trading. I would trade the movie dude for Mila Rose in a heartbeat.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Ub1Aa6o.png

Xkk8UIB.png

GXrFQzh.png

Japanese Parsol Summons are coming with new seasonals for Nnoitra, Nel, and Szayel

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a simple man. I see Nelliel, I summon. It's nice for me too, since I don't have a single parasol character. Easy orbs, if I manage to get a few. I'm not sure how much I'll spend, I guess it depends on how my earlier summons go.

Edit: I just learned the fillers aren't the parasol characters? Well that's just disappointing. :/

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a simple man. I see Nelliel, I summon. It's nice for me too, since I don't have a single parasol character. Easy orbs, if I manage to get a few. I'm not sure how much I'll spend, I guess it depends on how my earlier summons go.
Sorry, but no other Paraol characters are fillers for this gacha. D:

2uhPX0U.png

Here are the fillers for the double chance, even the individual banners don't have the old Parasol characters.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry, but no other Paraol characters are fillers for this gacha. D:

2uhPX0U.png

Here are the fillers for the double chance, even the individual banners don't have the old Parasol characters.
Hmm, those fillers are pretty nice. The only dupe for me would be Yoruichi, so I might spend a bit more than I anticipated. Truth be told, I haven't summoned in a long while, so my fingers are getting a little itchy. I could spend around 2,500 orbs and STILL be sitting at 10k, and I still have a bunch of story content to run through.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
The fillers are pretty good, it's shocking honestly.
I'm guessing the old Parasol characters will be June's Character Packs

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
The art for these parasol characters is absolutely stunning! I'll probably be pulling for nelliel solo banner since I'm 0/3

When is the anniversary supposed to be by the way?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
The art for these parasol characters is absolutely stunning! I'll probably be pulling for nelliel solo banner since I'm 0/3

When is the anniversary supposed to be by the way?
Anniversary is in July according to KLab, they posted this for the Brave Souls description back for Anime Japan in March
Bankai Live at AnimeJapan 2018!
The Bleach: Brave Souls Bankai Live stage is back with more giveaways and more action-packed fun and adventure! The game already has over 30 million downloads worldwide - why not get in on the action? The third anniversary rings in this July!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
7vsWJdg.png

Fillers for the Parasol Ticket

ma0NokV.png

June Character Packs are the old Parasol Characters

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Did 2750 orbs and finally managed to get Hell Verse Ichigo!

Did a celebration multi on the double chance and got 2 Nnoitra and Tag Team Ichigo!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the double Ichigo, hypno!

I did 2x on the parasol for Nelliel. I know she's not the best, and I already have TYBW Ichigo, but damn it...it's Nel! First was golden, second was rainbow which gave me Nelliel. I leave happy.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on the double Ichigo, hypno!

I did 2x on the parasol for Nelliel. I know she's not the best, and I already have TYBW Ichigo, but damn it...it's Nel! First was golden, second was rainbow which gave me Nelliel. I leave happy.
Thanks! I was really sad that I got 2000+ orbs with no 5* but it's over now

Congrats on Nel! I still like that she has status on all her attacks and debilitator.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks! I was really sad that I got 2000+ orbs with no 5* but it's over now

Congrats on Nel! I still like that she has status on all her attacks and debilitator.
Honestly, I just love Nel. She could be medal exchange quality, and I'd still pull for her, haha. I had 2k orbs budgeted for her, so thankfully I pulled her in 500. But yes, her status effects do help.

Nice to see you broke that "2k orb without a 5*" streak, and with 2x Ichigo no less! Those can be soul-crushing. :(

Do you have every Ichigo now?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I just love Nel. She could be medal exchange quality, and I'd still pull for her, haha. I had 2k orbs budgeted for her, so thankfully I pulled her in 500. But yes, her status effects do help.

Nice to see you broke that "2k orb without a 5*" streak, and with 2x Ichigo no less! Those can be soul-crushing. :(

Do you have every Ichigo now?
No I meant I got like 10 multis in the HellVerse Ichigo banner without a 5* D:

Yeah I do, took this screenshot and it looks great!
pGLAvA7.png

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
No I meant I got like 10 multis in the HellVerse Ichigo banner without a 5* D:

Yeah I do, took this screenshot and it looks great!
pGLAvA7.png
Oh wow, nicely done! That's a pretty impressive collection. Just need to grab the eventual Mugetsu remake and you're golden.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Joked to my brother I'd get a dupe Zangetsu, 4 ten pulls Iater and my only 5* is a dupe Zangetsu.

Eleriu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I did a single summon for the heck of it, and I got White Ichigo! :D I've been after him for a long time so I am happy.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
WTqgpzP.png

Fade to Black mid month
Dark Rukia is Tech Frenzy with Debilitator Weakening
Homura and Shizuka is Heart NAD with Yin Yang mechanic Melee/Range switching
Kisuke is a Power Hybrid with 25% Recovery Link

Fillers: TLA Byakuya, Isane, Apache, Heart Stark, Mind Barragan, TLA Soi Fon