• Introducing Image Options for ResetEra 2.0! Check the left side navigation bar to show or hide images, avatars, covers, and embedded media. More details at the link.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| BACK FROM BLIND

Oct 26, 2017
I know, I got a lot of Unohana too. To make it even more humorous, guess who I chose on the anniversary pick since no other useful character was present and/or new when I did the summon. That's right, Unohana. She loves me.

Congrats on the Ichigo, Yhwach and Yoruichi! Yoruichi is so damn fun. When she enters Thunder Kitty mode, she tears through everything.
Thanks man, seeing a rainbow prism only for it to be a dupe again gets to you after a while. Glad it's over, though I don't have Kisuke.

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks man, seeing a rainbow prism only for it to be a dupe again gets to you after a while. Glad it's over, though I don't have Kisuke.
Yeah, it doesn't help that the featured pool this time isn't as useful as round one. It makes dupes even more painful.

If you want Kisuke, you can always try on his solo banner. I know, the fillers aren't the best there either, but it'll give you better odds to pull him compared to here. Assuming you really want him, that is. If not, 3/4 TYBW characters is more than adequate. I consider that a job well done already.

Oct 25, 2017
This game baited me with my luck on the Ulquiorra Banner.

I got Kisuke and Ywach and a bunch of filler 5 Stars, but it sure wasn't within the first 1000 orbs or so I spent.

I got 3k left. Going to build up to 4k and go for another 4 rolls.

Oct 25, 2017
Only enough for four pulls, one sweet dupe Grimjow so far. Empty on orbs and full on salt ;) Off to scrounge enough to hit six pulls at least.

Jan 13, 2018
Spend 3k orbs and got Yoru two times, rest were just filler characters. Will farm some orbs and try again, but I'm a little bit disappointed atm.

After getting Kira from step 4, I got the oldest Aizen ever from step 5 (now I have every Aizen except the frenzy one) and TT Unohana from step 6.
I'm not that pissed because they're all new characters to me, but god damn, I wanted at least one manga character.

What really pissed me is that I used the super brush with my gold chappy and got 30% focus.

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Yhwach's barrier only lasts a handful of seconds and then it disappears? I was hoping it would be treated differently than a standard barrier, but I guess not. That's virtually useless for PVE.

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Yhwach's barrier only lasts a handful of seconds and then it disappears? I was hoping it would be treated differently than a standard barrier, but I guess not. That's virtually useless for PVE.
Yeah he’s clearly made with just pvp in mind.

By the way I did 10 singles yesterday and got nothing, did a multi after that and got Yoruichi! Couldn’t believe my luck! I still got 1.2k orbs left that I probably will be saving for something else. This anniversary has treated me well, got all the characters that I wanted.

Oct 25, 2017
I was building up Kisuke in the Kon stage and something told me to pull immediately afterwards. I don't know what it was, but I got Yoruichi out of it, so I'm happy.

Oct 25, 2017
My salt over my shitty rolls aside, does anyone else think that as an anniversary event this was fairly underwhelming? Other games are giving away daily 10 pulls just for their summer events never mind their anniversary.

Edit: Well got one of the TYBW characters on my 9th multipull. Got Kisuke...twice. What is with this game giving me dupes?

Last edited:

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
I wasn't playing the game when they released the Senkaimon Tower, so this is my first time playing it. And I'm completely in love with this mode, I like this kind of stuff SO MUCH, I'm feeling like playing Dark Cloud with the floor restrictions or the Cave of Ordeals from Twilight Princess. It's so exciting, I'm at level 35 right now, don't know if I'll be able to complete every floor, but I'm having a blast.

Also, I got Kaien from today's free summon, yey! And congrats for getting Kisuke, Uthred!

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Ok guys I need some advice. I'm getting back into this game and want to build my characters best as they can be. I have YHWACH, Toshiro, Rukia, Sajin, Kiskue (TYBW). I also have Vasto Lord Ichigo, Ryuken, Isshin, fullbring arc Kenpachi, Senkei Byakuya and winged Aizen.

Who is worth focusing on and what equipment should they be given? I neglected accessories because they cut into orbs for summoning and I heard you can fuse to make them instead but I don't know where to farm for 3* accessories. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I've lost a lot of interest in the game. I still log in daily, but I don't bother spending all of my tickets anymore. I've been playing since launch, so I guess it was to be expected. I haven't outright quit, but it's definitely on the backburner while I play other games.

Oct 25, 2017
Even though this thread is dead, I figure I’ll resurrect it with news that we’ll be getting content from Can’t Fear Your Own World as well as new Espada designs.
I thought about bumping it, but didn't feel it was worth it.

I'm looking forward to the CFYOW content though for Shinji and Shuhei's Bankai. Hopefully more will be revealed aside from those two.

I'm super excited about the new Espada designs though.

Oct 25, 2017
I just started yesterday. Is there a banner I should be summoning on currently, or should I save my summoning currency?
A common sentiment I've seen is that beginners have more opportunities for orbs, so you have some leeway to splurge if you want.

Now with that being said, the current banner/s are focusing on characters from the final arc. Last week was Hitsugaya in his true bankai. This week is Shunsui and his bankai. The next two are final arc Byakuya and human Komamura.

There is a Halloween Banner coming up featuring Riruka, Halibel, and Yachiru as a band/monsters or something like that.

Finally, at the end of the year or start of the new year, there will be characters and reveals from the current Bleach novel which will feature Shinji's Bankai and Shuhei's Bankai. Along with that, there will be redesigns for the Espada if they were "transcended" by the Hogyoku.

Oct 25, 2017
Too bad the fillers are all old characters.

This is why it's horrible having so many limited characters. They keep recycling the same filler characters over and over, to the point where it's likely you'll be at 6/9 (or close to it) going into a new banner, if you're a longtime player. It kind of makes it less desirable to pull, knowing you need to beat the chances of six other characters just to get the advertised banner characters. To make it worse, the Resurrection Grimmjow/Nel won't even be added to the premium pool since they're limited, just doesn't make sense since they're not tied to the novel, TYBW, or holiday-themed. Yet here we are...

I'm not even sure I'll pull at all, I might just keep saving for TYBW Vol.4.

Oct 25, 2017
750 orbs gave me Yuki, Szayel and Hikone who were all new. I now have all of the fillers so I'm quitting here, despite really wanting Nel. I also got a Toshiro dupe, which was whatever. Could definitely have gone worse.

I still have a decent amount saved for TYBW Vol. 4, so I'm in okay shape.

Oct 25, 2017
Went 3k in and got 2 Nel and 2 Grimm, as well as a couple Renji and 3 Yukio. Dupes suck, but I got the Espada, who I'm going to try and collect all of. It's going to really suck when Shuhei and Shinji join the banner with the Hogokyo Espada.

Forgot about TYBW 5, but I'm good on orbs. Probably will go 2k in on that. Maybe 3k depending on who is showing up.

Oct 25, 2017
Only pulled a single multi and didn’t get anything. I’ll see if I pull on Grimm and nels individual banners or not. Plus I’m pissed about this hikone dude. 4 straight yoruichis with no long stride and this little kid gets it? Bullshit lol