• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
My fist 7 steps I got Aizen, Yama, and Sajin.

Kept going and got two new Uryu's one of which I've wanted for a while, TT Ichigo, who'll help me in Guild Missions, a dupe TYBW Toshiro, a dupe Kensei, and, finally Sui Feng.

Spent a little under 3k, but I think I did pretty good.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Up to ten pull no 5, got Genryusai, Soi Fon and Tag Team Renji (new to me). Happy enough so far, will grind some orbs and leave it at six.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Finished off the step up with the guaranteed step, got a dupe Genryusai and TT Ichigo. I only had four of the twelve so getting two dupes sucks a bit. Still got the two TYBW I wanted so happy enough.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly don't care about any of these, so it's an easy pass for me. I'll probably continue saving for the next TYBW batch (probably arriving around Christmas/New Years.

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Stark looks so cool. Great kit too. But I'm still in orb hoarding mode so I'll probably wait until they come back in a couple months

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I used to have a pretty great account a while ago, where I built up a pretty beastly Murder Mom. That was on my previous phone, though.

When the anniversary came around, I said "meh" and started up a new account, and so far so good! Game is a lot better than 2 years ago :) I've got a Belief Kenpachi going for me, but I like that the game has so many viable units in PvP now.

Next CFYOW looks great. Aaronierro sounds like a beast, and Stark looks good, too. Gonna dump some orbs in there for sure.

Only thing I'm really struggling with is getting a candy dispenser accessory. Still as difficult as it was years ago :/ don't really want to put any orbs into the accessory gacha

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, I got Szayel in my first pull, which was great, but I went over my self imposed budget in order to get Starrk. I can't wait for the holiday banners so I can start building my savings again.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Spent pretty much all of my 2500 orbs on the banner. Only got fillers up until the very end, where I got Aaronierro and Stark. They were what I wanted, so I'll stop there.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So, I've been having a few pretty good months of pulls with the game... but then CFYOW 4 comes up.....

8 multis. All gold. Except for one, where I end up with a Kisuke filler.

I think I'll dump the rest of my orbs on a Tokinada banner, because he just looks so good, but if it doesn't happen then.... I'll be ready to put the game down for a good while again

Anyone else trying for a Tokinada? Hopefully you have had better success!

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I managed to get Tokinada on my second multi, but since I wanted all three, I spent around 4k. I got them, but Haribel and Barragan are pretty underwhelming. At least I'm almost done with my Espada collection.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! Yeah I had high hopes for Barragan, but he's kinda meh

I've got CFYOW Stark, so Hallibel feels redundant.

Is Toki as godly as he plays in the test run? Looks like he's an auto machine

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Hey everyone bumping this OT so I can ask y'all a question. What chapter does the Soul Society arc start in Bleach? I'm gonna do a re read and I wanna start from there.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone bumping this OT so I can ask y'all a question. What chapter does the Soul Society arc start in Bleach? I'm gonna do a re read and I wanna start from there.
Good question! So the Soul Society arc has a lot of parts to it. Without spoiling it too much, there's several portions of the plot that lead up to the fights between Ichigo and his friends and the captains.

Chapter 70 is the point where the gang leaves the human world. You might want to peek at the wiki to see if you want to skip ahead, but the whole arc is worth reading

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Good question! So the Soul Society arc has a lot of parts to it. Without spoiling it too much, there's several portions of the plot that lead up to the fights between Ichigo and his friends and the captains.

Chapter 70 is the point where the gang leaves the human world. You might want to peek at the wiki to see if you want to skip ahead, but the whole arc is worth reading
Sweet I'll start at 70 then as I wanted to start when they all get to Soul Society! I'm fairly pumped too I honestly can't remember anything about the arc besides
Aizen becoming a villian and leaving with two other Soul Society peeps
so I'm excited to see what else is happening!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I still play as well but there's really nothing that new other than new characters releasing. They have a new mode that they're working on that looks interesting.

Also did 7 steps for the new Bruno and ended up with 2 off banner dupe 5*s and a dupe old Bruno