• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
KLab Games Station Episode 57

PjwwJpE.png

Black White Summons ft. TLA Ichigo, Anniversary Ichigo, Mind Ulquiorra, and Fully Hollowfied White Ichigo planned for Dec 15
5% for a 5* and since Apacci is in the Intensive Course I'm thinking the Tres Bestia will be the fillers for this gacha

hHoqkX8.png

Frenzy Renji returns Dec 18
16% NAD/ 10% SAR at 6*

Oj2XNkq.png

Intensive Course updating on Dec 18
Tsukishima, Zommari, Ulquiorra, Starrk, Apacci, and TT Renji
The Heart characters are almost assuredly going to be in an Extreme Co Op Selection

G6TBja1.png

Heart Extreme Co Op planned for Dec 18

1M3aZRV.png

Arrancar Christmas Eve planned for Dec 18 with a 4* Hanataro in the lottery
Chance to get Brave Souls Summons Ticket and 4/5* Summons Tickets from the lottery as well.

Version 5.4.0 features
7QUeHop.png

Mi6OqU7.png

3NJx46m.png

EtulOSn.png

ku03Lfe.png
That Black & White banner, they REALLY want to drain people of their orbs, huh? TLA Ichigo + Anniversary ichigo + Mind Ulquiorra + White Ichigo? Nope, not falling for it!

TYBW is definitely coming at the end of the month. Either that, or a Mugetsu re-do.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
That Black & White banner, they REALLY want to drain people of their orbs, huh? TLA Ichigo + Anniversary ichigo + Mind Ulquiorra + White Ichigo? Nope, not falling for it!

TYBW is definitely coming at the end of the month. Either that, or a Mugetsu re-do.
To make it worse, Yammy and Aaroniero are the fillers for it

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Wow I've actually gotten a nice amount of Hogyoku and Hogyoku Wills from the Kon's Friend Point.
This ticket update is so good too

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm loving the ticket update! Haven't tried Kon yet, will see what I get from accessory tickets first!

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Love this update. I've farmed like 30 5* fodder for leveling already. And has anyone else done coop? It seems like the connection is way better. Like the enemies actually get weakened right away after I hit them

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
This update is going to seriously cut down on time wasted farming. Thank god for QoL changes.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Man sucks can't use multiple tickets for raids to ease droplet grinding. Did 5 x10 pulls on kons corner got no hogs or droplets just my luck. Also can multiple tickets be used on frenzy events tried yoruichi but it not letting me

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Man sucks can't use multiple tickets for raids to ease droplet grinding. Did 5 x10 pulls on kons corner got no hogs or droplets just my luck. Also can multiple tickets be used on frenzy events tried yoruichi but it not letting me
It does work on Frenzy Events, sad that I was the only one with Crystal Links
The only way to get the 5 Soul Ticket reward for Frenzy and Fusion Trials is to host
bUGC3if.png

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
urCl8e7.png

28 Million Download Celebration

Starting Dec 17 until Dec 26
50 Spirit Orbs in total by logging in each day
usual crystals/jewels and power hearts
I think it says the Super EXP quest but it definitely says Kons Mega Bonanza

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I got TT Sajin.

Honestly, it doesn't surprise me. I never get anything useful out of tickets, guaranteed or otherwise. I think my last useful one was FH Ichigo, which was over a year ago. Aside from that, it's always dupes and or/ useless characters not even good for a link.

Oh well.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Guess we all got dupes RIP :(

KLab Games Station Episode 58

tigt5R8.png

Brave Selection on Dec 22 ft. Apache, TT Renji, and TT Jushiro

Ts3pOkU.png

Christmas Co Op Event on Dec 22 that can drop 5* Toshiro and 4/5* Summons Tickets from orders, like last year Christmas characters are boosted.

CKs9J02.png

Intensive Course new round on Dec 25
featuring: TT Chojiro, Kaien, Isane, Past Rose, TT Rangiku, and TLA Ikkaku

qxPp7Fa.png

New Year Hysteria in Karakura event on Dec 25 ft. 4* Rukia in the lottery and has a chance to drop Brave Souls Summons Tickets and 4/5* Summon Tickets in the lottery.

HjXvKFM.png

Cat and Hornet Two Vows event on Dec 26 ft. 4* Toshiro in the lottery and has a chance to drop every attribute of Book of Secrets and their respective powders in the lottery.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
H43FgVm.png

TYBW Round 2 coming soon with Yachiru, Retsu, and Kenpachi

inkHvta.png

Ichigo banner that has a free pull once a day

Guilds being added to Brave Souls in the next major update

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
How is it developed in that game? Because I got no idea what to expect from guilds
I haven't joined one yet but there is one here.
You can join a member's games
level up your club by putting coins for benefits such as more coins, exp, and stats
earn medals to use in a gacha like system for rewards

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just now getting the news, but TYBW Kenpachi + Yachiru + Retsu!? OH MY YES! It's not the Yoruichi and Rukia I would have liked, but these are probably the next three I had my eyes on so it's nice to see them be released. I wonder when we'll get them, "soon" could mean in a week...

The guild system sounds cool, I'd definitely join an ERA guild!

Edit:

Actually, on second thought, the fact that they already showed the specials for the TYBW characters, I'm guessing it's a near certainty that they will be this month's EOM gacha. They must know that after announcing them, people will likely refuse to spend orbs on anything else. I know I won't. Every single orb I get will be going towards this gacha, even if they were to announce release "hype" characters, such as a Mugetsu. I need all of these TYBW characters, or as many as I can.

Last edited:

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I didn't get any TYBW characters last time so I'm rooting for Gacha Goddess to show me the money.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't get any TYBW characters last time so I'm rooting for Gacha Goddess to show me the money.
It's either that or you show them the money, I hope it's the other way around.

Best of luck to us all, I hope this gacha treats us better than the Christmas and Birthday Medal ones. :/

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
oh yeah, 5* raid Retsu and Yachiru were added to the album last night so end of month confirmed.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't posted here in a while...

My luck has been not so great this month. :< Got nothing in the Christmas gacha and my b-day ticket was tech Yamamoto (I didn't have him, but older unit so...).

The next manga gacha...I never have enough orbs.

On a different note I got a double case of dupe city recently. One of my Brave Souls tickets gave me a 5 star and it was a dupe Haineko, then a 4/5 star one gave me a dupe OG Grimmjow. I wasn't pleased. :<

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah dupes from tickets aren't great but at least we didn't have to use orbs for them. D:

People strapped for orbs will be pleased to know that the 600 co op orbs will be reset for the New Year.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
How many orbs are you all planning on spending?
Honestly? Probably everything I have. Kenpachi + Retsu are two of my most-wanted TYBW characters (Yoruichi and Rukia being another two), and Yachiru looks great. I just hope they don't release them during step-up's and make it more difficult than it should be. But then, I could always try pulling on their respective banners (which I'm sure they'll have) if that's the case. I have just under 10k orbs, so I'm hoping I can at least pull Kenpachi + Retsu, but then RNG...

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly? Probably everything I have. Kenpachi + Retsu are two of my most-wanted TYBW characters (Yoruichi and Rukia being another two), and Yachiru looks great. I just hope they don't release them during step-up's and make it more difficult than it should be. But then, I could always try pulling on their respective banners (which I'm sure they'll have) if that's the case. I have just under 10k orbs, so I'm hoping I can at least pull Kenpachi + Retsu, but then RNG...
Whoa I hope you get them all. I don't think I could ever go all in haha

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Whoa I hope you get them all. I don't think I could ever go all in haha
If I can get Kenpachi + Retsu, I'll consider that a win, although I do really want Yachiru too. I managed to get 3/4 of the TYBW Vol. 1 characters (missing Sajin ;_;), so I'm a little worried my luck was spent there. As for whether I'll go through ALL 10k orbs, I'm not entirely sure yet. Normally I do stuff like that, it usually ends poorly for me (as when I tried for FB Ichigo and Speed Kenpachi, on their respective banners), so I might just see how things go and judge accordingly. If I do spend 10k orbs, it won't be in a single sitting. I'll probably space everything out, and do sets of pulls here-and-there over the course of the event. Let RNG heat and cool off.