• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
Thank you for the tips. I'm saving every dupe for potential character links. I never cared much for PvP, but I'm about to join the 6th league, and it started to have some difficult battles.
Besides these characters I got from this banner, I have:

- Christmas Riruka (I really like this one)
- Christmas Rukia
- Kukaku
- Chojiro
- Anniversary Ichigo
- Rukia with Sode no Shirayuki
- Aizen, the purple one
- Orihime, orange
- Tousen, both Shinigami and Hueco Mundo versions
- Tetsuzaemon
- Christmas Ukitake

Who should I put in my team besides Zaraki?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
TYWB Kenpachi as the lead since he won't get interrupted because of his Poise skill. And like Hystzen said the Christmas Riruka and Rukia should be good as well.

Damage Reduction/Damage Taken links are basically the best to put in PVP especially now with TYBW Unohana running around.
There's a Rukia in the Medal Exchange with Damage Reduction if you haven't bought her yet

Last edited:

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
Since I have 2 Grimmjow, should I level up both to 6 stars and use one with Kenpachi and the other with Rukia, or should I keep one of them 5 star and use both with Kenpachi?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'd keep them on separate characters since Frenzy characters can't really carry a team if they don't kill in the first hit, better to keep them last longer.
Hold off on evolving the dupe Grimmjow for now, 16% DR is till good as is.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
zS8eRgm.png

Next Intensive Course coming on Jan 8
Featured Characters: Anniversary Ichigo, TLA Ichigo, Visored Ichigo, Heart Hogyoku Aizen, TLA Byakuya, and FH White Ichigo

Guess that means FH White Ichigo will show up in a gacha soon.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Looks like that Grimmjow i pulled from TYBW banner going be not complete and no raid schedule for his drops either. Jesus this is annyoing

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
Got TLA Ishida, and dupe Riruka and Kugo.
I'll keep trying, still have all the orbs from every chapter hard mode. I want Retsu or at least Nnoitra.

There's any other character that keep the transformation after the special like Kenpachi? That's a cool feature.
Any chance they release a Ichigo that transforms into the Getsuga form? Or make it a stand alone character?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got TLA Ishida, and dupe Riruka and Kugo.
I'll keep trying, still have all the orbs from every chapter hard mode. I want Retsu or at least Nnoitra.

There's any other character that keep the transformation after the special like Kenpachi? That's a cool feature.
Any chance they release a Ichigo that transforms into the Getsuga form? Or make it a stand alone character?
TYBW Sajin has his sword extended on his final swing, but aside from that, TYBW Kenpachi is the only one that has his model changed after his special. I'd say a Mugetsu re-do (where Ichigo becomes Mugetsu after his special) has a pretty decent chance of happening, but they might be restricting this thing to TYBW characters only. I guess we'll see.

I wish you luck on getting at least Retsu or Nnoitora!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
RI5PGZs.png

New Event coming on the 10th featuring a new 4* Orihime and Speed Powder/Book of Secret in the lottery

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
What'd you guys get from the super editing brush?
I got 30% Focus so that was a bust

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
I can't even complete the boss rush quests >.<

Ok, I need some help to build my characters. I know that there are normal attacks, strong attacks and special attacks.
What the Spiritual Pressure stat do exactly? It boosts strong attacks and special attacks, or just special?

How do I know when to focus in attack or sp? For example, for PvP, I'm using Christmas Riruka, Christmas Rukia and Kenpachi. I should focus in strong attacks since the PvP matches are short?
And for PvE and Co-op stuff, I've been using Anniversary Ichigo since I like to mantain a certain distance from enemies, and from event tickets I got blue Chappy, Pupples and Yuki. Should I use Chappy and Pupples to boost my normal attack?

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Spiritual Pressure boosts just the three strong attacks I think. Not sure if it does specials or not.

For pvp- a full sp team is an option, but normal attack characters can be really overpowered. Depends on which kenpachi you have. If it's the blue one go for normal attack and damage reduction. If it's the new one go strong attack.

I'm pretty sure riruka, rukia, and anni ichigo are all sp characters

Edit- and to know whether to focus on attack or sp, I usually just look at which ever stat has a higher base number and go with that

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Generally decide how to build a character based on their stats and skills. Higher ATK with Flurry or high Bruiser is NAD, Higher SP with Frenzy is Strong Attack. Hybrids exist like Mila Rose who has high ATK and Frenzy which I would use Recharge Links with in PVE. ATK also has influence on Strong Attack damage, just a lot lower than SP's influence.

Normal ATK - ATK secondaries preferred. Chappies, pupples with ATK secondary, hollow bait, robe/enraku/hogyoku/charm. Beginners can still get away with using the Gekkan Toko though.

Strong ATK - SP secondaries preferred but ATK is still good! Yuki, pupples, fortification pills, robe/enraku/hogyoku/charm, tenshintai. Just don't put a chappy on them. Beginners can still get away with using the Shin Ten though.

For PVE if you're using an SP based character I'd go with Recharge Links instead of pure Strong Attack for more invincibility frames.
ATK based should go with pure NAD maybe throw in the Frenzy Renji link just for the added Recharge.

PVP is going to focus more on Damage Taken Links so it's best to use those once you get higher seated, 4* Links work too. ATK is also more favored so it's better to put your Strong Attack characters with ATK secondary accessories in PVP.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I5oXY46.png

Heart Attribute Summons coming January 11 ft. FH White Ichigo, Ryuken, and TT Renji

KLab going after Yachiru Unohana owner wallets

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
KLab Games Station Episode 59

s3OT6SR.png

Three Wacky New Year's Contests Rerelease event on Jan 13 with a 4* Heart NY Ichigo in the lottery. Brave Souls Summon Tickets and 4/5* Summon Tickets drop from the lottery as well.

ynZUeKq.png

Next Intensive Course coming Jan 15
Featured characters: Tensa Zangetsu, Ginjo, Heart Gin, TT Ichigo, TT Retsu, TT Mayuri
Seems like Tensa Zangetsu, Ginjo, and Gin will show up in a gacha soon. Maybe Shinigami killer selection?

Ml0yXhg.png

Inheritance Zone returns on Jan 15

pUCuW4F.png

Zanpakuto Assault Awakened on Jan 16
Nice source of orbs and summon tickets from the orders

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the constant updates, hypno! Point-based event when, though. I want to give those a try with the new ticket changes!

I'm at a little over 10k orbs again. If I don't get TYBW Retsu on her solo banner I might take a break from this game. I'm not sure I'll be able to deal with the heartbreak.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That dude on reddit spent 23k and didn't get her. But on the 3% banner 10k should be plenty
Yeah, I don't know why he didn't want for her solo banner when he already had 2/3 of the manga characters. I still feel bad for the guy, that had to hurt.

I'd like to think 10k orbs will be enough, but I'm kind of preparing myself mentally for when it's not. Since RNG is involved, anything is possible.

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't know why he didn't want for her solo banner when he already had 2/3 of the manga characters. I still feel bad for the guy, that had to hurt.

I'd like to think 10k orbs will be enough, but I'm kind of preparing myself mentally for when it's not. Since RNG is involved, anything is possible.
I'm pretty sure I'd never open the game again if I spent 23k and didn't get who I wanted. It's still like a week till her banner right?

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty sure I'd never open the game again if I spent 23k and didn't get who I wanted. It's still like a week till her banner right?
Yeah, it would definitely sour the game for me, that's for sure.

And yes, Retsu's banner is in around a week (the 16th, to be exact). Best of luck to us all.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
lW2GqmP.png

Past Summons The Invincible Three featuring Hiyori, Lisa, and Mashiro on Jan 16 11pm PST

lDNaRdY.png

Next Frenzy is Szayel with Poison/Fire Resist

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've got a little over 1200 orbs saved up now, and wondering where they would best be spent. Any help would be appreciated :]

Currently debating between these 3:
- Try the Yachiru banner for BroKen. At te end of the day, that Kenpachi is an utter tank, but low odds to pull him
- Save and wait for TYBW Kenny. I really love that Kenny o_o He may replace my Sajin in my PvP team
- Try the accessory banner for golden dispensers. I have none right now, which hampers my units a little bit. Never been able to fuse together a golden acc.. don't even know if that's possible

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
TLA Kenpachi is very tempting but he's already been a filler in a double chance so I'd expect him in one again

TYBW Kenny is good and he seems to be the best choice for your orbs since he's a limited character, you'll still have a chance at TLA Kenpachi from ticket pulls

You can't fuse golden accessories but you can get them from tickets. The chance for golden accessories from the gacha is extremely low (0.5% iirc) so I'd really discourage it but it's your orbs use them how you want.

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
Golden tickets are a trap i did a multi on golden pupples banner which says 5* is guaranteed golden and i pulled a 5* star and it was not gold.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the tips, guys! I have pulled twice on the golden banners before, and gotten shit every time, so I think I'll try for TYBW Kenny.

Even if he isn't as good for PvP as Broken, damn if it isn't cool to have Bankai Kenpachi!

Hystzen

Oct 25, 2017
Manchester UK
I only need TYBW Kenny for full set i got Yachiru(real one not Unohana) from a oh well single pull.

Who is better TLA Rukia or TLA Histugaya i got both in my team with TYBW Unohana at moment

Idoru

Oct 28, 2017
You guys really make me afraid that I won't pull Unohana with my 3k. (Which I thought I was relatively safe with aside from the RNG factor.)

:(

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I only need TYBW Kenny for full set i got Yachiru(real one not Unohana) from a oh well single pull.

Who is better TLA Rukia or TLA Histugaya i got both in my team with TYBW Unohana at moment
Probably Toshiro since he has Frenzy and chance to freeze on his normal attacks, though his Captain affiliation makes him easy picking for TYBW Unohana.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
XkG3tZT.png

Shinigami Killer Selection on Jan 15
Captain Gin, Ginjo, TT Ichigo, Tensa Zangetsu, TT Retsu
3% for a 5*, free Hogyoku each multi

Everyone has Frenzy except Ginjo

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did a 10 pull and got Yumichika, who while new is no Kenpachi or Ikkaku but figured I'd save my orbs for the upcoming "girls" banner. Broke and did a YOLO pull with the 35 from the new event Ichigo and got Kenpachi, which I'm chuffed with. Finally got one, even if the fact he has an eyepatch on the model when theres none in the art haunts my OCD ;) Got centaur Nell from the free rainbow ticket, who looks a bit naff, but at least isnt a dupe. Hopefully my gacha luck for 2018 remains this solid ;)

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Did a 10 pull and got Yumichika, who while new is no Kenpachi or Ikkaku but figured I'd save my orbs for the upcoming "girls" banner. Broke and did a YOLO pull with the 35 from the new event Ichigo and got Kenpachi, which I'm chuffed with. Finally got one, even if the fact he has an eyepatch on the model when theres none in the art haunts my OCD ;) Got centaur Nell from the free rainbow ticket, who looks a bit naff, but at least isnt a dupe. Hopefully my gacha luck for 2018 remains this solid ;)

Nice yolo pull!! I've spent about 1200 on the banner and no Kenny, but been lucky in other places.

There's the Unohana banner after Kenny, too

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I got Hyorinmaru from the 5*, just happy he's not a dupe.
Congrats! Hope your luck continues
Got TT Soi Fon from the rainbow ticket. And TT Renji from Ryuken banner.
Not Ryuken but TT Renji is amazing in his own right

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
That's a good thing to read!
I'll try another multi summon before the banner ends.

EDIT: Got 4* Ginjo and nine 3* characters. Feels bad.
Sorry to hear that :(

TT Renji has great killers and his strong attacks are really good. His charge attack can clear a room if placed properly. He's also a boss killer with his burn special.
He's really fun to play, that said he isn't too useful in PVP as he's more of a PVE character.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice to see some luck in here on their 5* tickets!

I got Zabimaru who's...new at least. And another damage reduction link, so yay?

Good luck to those of us pulling for Retsu in the coming hour. Here's hoping...

Edit: Never mind, for some reason I thought it was the 15th. :/

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks that this Inheritance Zone doesn't give orbs if you've already done it. That's 50 orbs that could have been

Good luck to people pulling for Retsu tomorrow!

Here's Frenzy Szayel stats and skills
Mnz2f4U.png

8R0LXiy.png

Captain Killer
Poison Duration 60%/Fire Duration 55%
20% Bruiser/20% Berserker/Blast Zone 40%/Devastation 20%/Sprinter

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, good luck all!

I did my multi-summons. After 2k orbs, TT Mayuri (dupe) and TYBW Retsu. I'm done!

I hope you're all as fortunate. :)

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
The Past Summons: The Invincible Three

W7mNAEY.png

SAR 12%/ Bruiser 20%/ Havoc 20%/ Frenzy/ Devastation 40%/ Debilitator/ Sprinter
Paralysis on normal attacks and first strong attack. Second strong attack is a moving vortex

r63sqQD.png

SAR 12%/ Long Reach 20%/ Bruiser 20%/ Frenzy/ Devastation 40%/ Enhancer/ Sprinter
2nd strong attack is a boost

JzJAZ12.png

SAD 25%/ Bruiser 20%/ Frenzy/ Devastation 40%/ Paralyzing Spirit/ Sprinter
Paralysis on 2nd strong attack and special.

mwiQ5XT.png

Next event starting tomorrow with 4* Lisa and Mind Book/Powder in lottery