• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Fade to Black is finally coming (on the 16th). I wish I could be more excited about it, especially since I love Dark Rukia, but my interest in the game as of late just isn't what it used to be. Her solo banner looks pretty horrible too, but at least the 2x pool looks nice.

I'm not sure if I'll try for her or continue saving for TYBW Vol.4. I guess it'll depend on the gameplay.

Edit: Beaten!

BankaiZaraki

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Its so hard trying to get back into this game. I take hiatuses and when i come back theres a lot to do. I don't even know where to begin or what to do. Most events look almost impossible for me to do given my current character deck.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Most max level characters can actually auto the events (I'm assuming you mean the weekly ones like the Kon BBQ going on right now) and the x5 Soul Ticket update made finishing all the orders really easy. Giving them a stamina recovery link should help if they are dying too easily.

Regarding the Fade to Black gacha, I'm just glad there isn't another Ichigo for that banner.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I was bored so I pulled for 2K orbs

Got Kisuke...and then 3 Byakuyas, 1 Baraggan and an Isane...only new units were Kisuke and Barragan so meh.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm jealous of how lucky you've been Chrono lol
I don't understand it either, both here and in F/GO I've been ridiculously lucky. When my luck does eventually swing in the opposite direction (and it will), I'll have to deal with a pretty nasty string of bad luck, given all of the good luck I've had recently. I'm mostly just trying to enjoy things as much as I can until that happens, haha.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats on your pulls!

I'm sad I didn't make it into 3rd seat because the improved Extreme Co-Op rewards are actually good. :(

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand it either, both here and in F/GO I've been ridiculously lucky. When my luck does eventually swing in the opposite direction (and it will), I'll have to deal with a pretty nasty string of bad luck, given all of the good luck I've had recently. I'm mostly just trying to enjoy things as much as I can until that happens, haha.
Haha well hopefully the bad luck holds off until after swimsuits and tybw round 4

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
oAMXYIt.png

Not really a fan of new ranking systems put into these games but the orbs are nice.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well 1000 orbs, no new units and my 5th and 6th Isane dupes later I feel like I'm done with this game for a while if not indefinitely. While an odd complaint to make about a gacha game it feels like after a certain point any progress is tied to getting lucky and with no system in place to alleviate that problem I think I'd prefer to spend my time on other gacha games. I will inevitably come back for the anniversary stuff and bemoan my lack of orbs ;)

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Still sucks we don't have her yet, I'd be shocked if she wasn't just a Medal Character or possibly for the new Senkaimon Medals too.
Yeah, I expected her by now too. Could definitely be a reward for the new Senkaimon.

Really excited to learn more about this anniversary character, though.

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at like 12.5k lol. Not going all out on this though actually. It said they're coming back in August like the parasol characters so I could still try for them after the last manga round

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm at like 12.5k lol. Not going all out on this though actually. It said they're coming back in August like the parasol characters so I could still try for them after the last manga round
Yeah, the fact that they'll be back makes it a little less stressful. I'll see how things go, I guess. I do want to plan for the anniversary, especially with it being as close as it is.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
And it will be during step ups. Might need a ton of orbs to get yoruichi haha
She'll have a solo banner eventually, I just hope the two that are with her aren't trash. Even if they aren't though...I still need that Yoruichi. Been waiting SO long for her, it'd be a shame to miss her. This is assuming we get her at all. I'd be surprised if she wasn't in Vol. 4, but nothing has been confirmed yet so I don't want to get my hopes up.

That being said, Halibel is right up there among my favorites too, as is Orihime. So...difficult choice. :/

I have a lot of story content to run through, as well as a handful of characters to max out. Let's see how many orbs I can grind.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully the fillers for the summons and the ticket are good and the ticket gets me SS Orihime D:

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I remember the hell you went through for Halloween Orihime. Hope you get her on that ticket.
Yeah, I really don't want to go through that again. :|

I wonder how they're going to do the fillers, the rest of the swimsuit characters or regular characters like Parasol.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I really don't want to go through that again. :|

I wonder how they're going to do the fillers, the rest of the swimsuit characters or regular characters like Parasol.
I'm guessing regular fillers and the previous swimsuit characters being character packs. Unfortunately. I'd love them as fillers, but I can't see it happening.

Who knows, though. They do want to drain all possible orbs from people before the anniversary, so maybe they'll be generous.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing regular fillers and the previous swimsuit characters being character packs. Unfortunately. I'd love them as fillers, but I can't see it happening.

Who knows, though. They do want to drain all possible orbs from people before the anniversary, so maybe they'll be generous.
Seems like you were right at least about the old ones, they're all character packs except for Riruka, Nemu, and Nel lol

Well hopefully the non-seasonal fillers will be good

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like you were right at least about the old ones, they're all character packs except for Riruka, Nemu, and Nel lol

Well hopefully the non-seasonal fillers will be good
I hate being right sometimes. Maybe the non-fillers will be the newer swimsuit characters. I still want/need Nel, and Nemu would be nice...

Speaking of swimsuit characters, the gameplay for Orihime/Soi Fon/Halibel is out (seen in the latest Klab stream), and they're...not the best? They kind of feel like re-skins of earlier swimsuit characters. They look great appearance-wise, but gameplay they don't seem like they'd be a lot of fun to play. I'll still do a few multi, maybe 500-1,000 orbs, but no more than that.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The fillers have been unveiled for the swimsuit banner, and they're...actually good?

Swimsuit Nemu
Swimsuit Riruka
Swimsuit Nel
Power Yoruichi
Isane
Mind Retsu

I'm...at 2 out of 9, only having Swimsuit Riruka and Power Yoruichi. Yes, I will definitely make a few multi-pulls here. No solo banners though, which I find really odd. Granted they're supposedly returning in August, which will probably be when they get their individual banners, but I'm surprised they didn't do it before the anniversary to drain as many orbs as possible.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I have 3 of the fillers so it isn't that bad, also only have 4 of the fillers in the 5* Ticket. Good luck to everyone pulling!

Yeah, I think they're going to hold out the solo banners until August just like last Summer summons.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Spent 2k orbs and got nothing. 8 golden showers.
Sorry man, that's really depressing. :(

I haven't done my pulls yet, but I will later this afternoon. I'll probably spend around 1k or so and continue saving for the anniversary. I still have a lot to spend, but I don't really know what the anniversary will bring, so having a a nice surplus of orbs should help.

Here's hoping my luck with the swimsuit banner goes better than yours...

Gigaryu

Jan 14, 2018
Sorry man, that's really depressing. :(

I haven't done my pulls yet, but I will later this afternoon. I'll probably spend around 1k or so and continue saving for the anniversary. I still have a lot to spend, but I don't really know what the anniversary will bring, so having a a nice surplus of orbs should help.

Here's hoping my luck with the swimsuit banner goes better than yours...
I hope so too.

Everytime this happens it just removes all the motivation to keep playing the game. Still, at least till the anniversary i ll save some orbs and try my luck again.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I hope so too.

Everytime this happens it just removes all the motivation to keep playing the game. Still, at least till the anniversary i ll save some orbs and try my luck again.
Trust me, I know the feeling. A string of bad gacha pulls can really affect your enjoyment of the game, especially one like BBS where the only real entertainment is playing as the characters you love.

I hope the anniversary treats you better!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
My luck continues, I don't know how. 1,250 orbs spent, and I got SS Nel (New), SS Orihime (New), and SS Soi Fon (New). 13 orbs saved was my cut-off, so I'm not going to summon anymore (plus, higher risk of dupes). I really wanted Halibel, but I know when not to press my luck and I am so...SO HAPPY with Nel, Orihime and Soi Fon. I'll see what happens in August when they return, I may try her solo banner.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I know, I deserve that. Sorry. :/

My luck with BBS (and FGO, for that matter) has been unbelievable recently. I know it'll eventually swing in the opposite direction, as these things always tend to balance out, so I'm just trying to enjoy it as much as I can before it does.

Last edited:

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I'm finally over 2k spirit orbs. I'm going to keep building for the anniversary. I'm tempted to go for SS Soi Fon, but I'm just going to abstain.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
The Senkaimon quests are fun...I guess, but it's REALLY annoying having to manually set up the accessories and links every single time you switch floors, especially since nothing is saved and demands you to switch it up constantly. So much busy-work.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I was just using the same links for most of the ones I've done so I've only been switching accessories most of the time. I agree that it is annoying though.

Going to stick to Floor 33 for now because of the holidays

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Well from that outline Ulquiorra is looking nice.

Choose your 6 Star is returning by the way on the anniversary.

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
CCh9z1M.png

Don't have a No Affiliation Tech character so can't get the extra stage for Floor 50

AINTneauxACID

Oct 27, 2017
Thread is a little dead, but the game has been really fun lately. I returned after taking a couple months off and got a 6 star ticket (dupe power Yoruichi). My birthday ticket was Nozomi (ok I guess) and I miraculously finished the senkaimon quest. If senkaimon quest return, they need a slight overhaul.

I'm hoping my 2017 luck returns with this game. Last year I got so many 5 star characters during the anniversary.