• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks.

This is why I did the step up's before choosing my attribute. If I had went with Tech and then got a dupe of Soi Fon/Yamamoto/Aizen, I would cry. Then again, they are great links. Best of luck to you on your pulls, should you decide to do more!

I was looking at the lists for attributes, and I've been blessed in more than a few areas so I don't really need any of the elements now. I know Speed might technically be the weakest choice, but they have a handful of characters I like (Christmas Halibel, VD Yoruichi, Anniversary Ichigo, Past Lisa, and Parasol Nanao. The rest of the ones in the list I'd want I already have. I've got basically all of the ones from Power and Tech that I'd ever want (although Christmas Ururu would be great), and I already have a handful of the strong characters from Mind/Heart too (TLA/TT Renji, White Zangetsu, Barragan, SS Riruka, Past Mashiro, etc.). It's a free choice, so I guess it doesn't really matter. Worried about getting a Yammy on Speed, though.

Edit:

Attribute summon gave me another useless set. I went with Speed, and got:

Yukio
Mayuri (have)
Kenpachi (Have)
Omaeda
Retsu

I went with Retsu since she's cute, and I have enough Jewel Links already. It's funny, since I chose Tech last year and Retsu was the only new one back then too. :/

Omaeda also came to me on JP in my hopes for HW Orihime but VD Yoruichi came instead to save me from him.
I went with technique and it's horrible =<

Izuru
Senbon
Genryu (old)
Valentine Hal (already have)
Seasonal Ulqu

If anything I'm going to just pick Izuru and call it a day but I'm looking for suggestions on who the best of this bunch is.

Honestly I'd go with WD Ulquiorra, he has Frenzy and he's a great link for PVP

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
True, thanks for the suggestion. I also picked up most of the filler characters so I'm good on technique.

AINTneauxACID

Oct 27, 2017
My choices were: mind
Parasol Szayal
Ulquiorra
Barragan
TT Soi Fon
FH Ichigo

Everyone was saying go with Ulq, but he looks boring and non cannon to me. I chose Barry.

I did 8 steps and all 7 single stepz:
2 dupe Yamamoto
3 Hiyori
Kaname
Soi Fon
Rangiku

I wanted Aizen and Shinji, but I am satisfied.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Went Mind attribute.
Forget which ones I got other than the one I chose which is Christmas Rukia which I did not have.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Owned three of the units I got in my 6* selector pool, ended up going with Wonderweiss whom I loathe

Steps 1-4: Gold, 5: Anniversary Ulq, Power Mayuri (new to me), 6: Tech Rangiku (new to me). Happy to get an anniversary unit, back to 0 orbs. So I shall selfishly hope round 2 is rubbish ;)

Last edited:

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
Hey guys, returned to the game just for the 3rd anniversary!

I went for technique and had to choose between: DR Ulquiorra, Shinji, Tensa Zangetsu, Ikkaku and TT Shunshui. Got DR Ulquiorra just for the link, but I was really tempted to get Zangetsu.

Step-ups
1st step: Mayuri (another DR link), Hiyori (new for me, the shinigami one), Orihime (dupe)
2nd step: Nnoitora (new)
3rd step: nothing
4th step: 2x Soi Fon (new)

Don't have enough orbs now for the rest, but I guess the game wants me to stay :p

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I went with TT Izuru since his stats were the better ones.

My first step up gave me a TLA Shinji Dupe and a Speed Haribel. Second step gave me nothing.

My Free Ichigo Pull gave me Tensa Zangetsu.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
My choices were: mind
Parasol Szayal
Ulquiorra
Barragan
TT Soi Fon
FH Ichigo

Everyone was saying go with Ulq, but he looks boring and non cannon to me. I chose Barry.

I did 8 steps and all 7 single stepz:
2 dupe Yamamoto
3 Hiyori
Kaname
Soi Fon
Rangiku

I wanted Aizen and Shinji, but I am satisfied.
Man I would have gone with Parasol Szayel just because he's a seasonal but I understand why you went with Barragan.

So many great Tech characters!

Went Mind attribute.
Forget which ones I got other than the one I chose which is Christmas Rukia which I did not have.
First Shield character with Frenzy, congrats!

I chose Heart:

Shunsui
TT Renji
Sode no Shirayuki
TT Kira
TT Ukitake

I don't want any of them and I need help.
I would suggest TT Renji or Kira but ultimately Kira since KLab usually doesn't put DR characters in summon selections all that frequently.

Owned three of the units I got in my 6* selector pool, ended up going with Wonderweiss whom I loathe

Steps 1-4: Gold, 5: Anniversary Ulq, Power Mayuri (new to me), 6: Tech Rangiku (new to me). Happy to get an anniversary unit, back to 0 orbs. So I shall selfishly hope round 2 is rubbish ;)
Sorry about your 6* selection but congrats on the Anniversary Ulquiorra and Rangiku! Yeah I also hope Round 2 isn't appealing so that I can continue to save my orbs.

Hey guys, returned to the game just for the 3rd anniversary!

I went for technique and had to choose between: DR Ulquiorra, Shinji, Tensa Zangetsu, Ikkaku and TT Shunshui. Got DR Ulquiorra just for the link, but I was really tempted to get Zangetsu.

Step-ups
1st step: Mayuri (another DR link), Hiyori (new for me, the shinigami one), Orihime (dupe)
2nd step: Nnoitora (new)
3rd step: nothing
4th step: 2x Soi Fon (new)

Don't have enough orbs now for the rest, but I guess the game wants me to stay :p
So many people that picked Tech got WD Ulquiorra in their pool :o
Wow was that 3 5* in the free multi, that's amazing!

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Got White Zangetsu with my 3rd Pull, Got Isshin on my 4th, Got nothing on my 5th and Two Ulquiorras on my 6th pull. I think I made out pretty good for just spending a little over 1K. Got 4K left and it's all going the Manga characters.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Got White Zangetsu with my 3rd Pull, Got Isshin on my 4th, Got nothing on my 5th and Two Ulquiorras on my 6th pull. I think I made out pretty good for just spending a little over 1K. Got 4K left and it's all going the Manga characters.
These are amazing pulls especially if they're all new to you, congrats!

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Since I still had orbs, I did a few more multi-pulls hoping for Anniversary Ulquiorra. I didn't get him, but I did get three new characters, those being TLA Rukia, and TEQ Hiyori and Rangiku. I also got a dupe PWR Barragan (eww) and Mayuri (yay, another dmaage reduction link!). I really will call it here, as I have pretty much everyone on the featured list, aside from Kaname, Isshin, and Shinji.

While I would still like the Ulquiorra, I'll save my orbs for TYBW Vol. 4, which I hope is round two. I'm still at 13k, and I have A LOT of characters to max for orbs. That, combined with the co-op orbs resetting should mean I can get back up to at least 14.5k, maybe more. Here's hoping I don't need that much for TYBW Vol. 4, but you can never be too safe.

Edit:

Here's some evidence that Yhwach (and possibly TYBW Vol. 4) will be part of round two.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BleachBrav...h_is_in_the_background_video_im_feeling_tybw/

Last edited:

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm gonna try for ulq when it's greater than a .5% chance of getting him haha. So tybw 4 might be yhwach, kisuke, aizen, and yoruichi?

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
I'd think they'd replace kisuke with someone else before yoruichi. Klab probably knows yoruichi would bring in more money and kisuke just got a movie character not too long ago. I'm still hoping yhwach isn't in this batch though. Save him for later

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Is the new Ulq pretty great? I got BroKen with my birthday medal exchange.... and I'm already content with that :]

Especially if the next TYBW batch is coming...

As a second question, is there any better way to get golden chappies? Or is it still the accessory tickets? Haven't played the game in a long time, and see there's been a ton of changes!

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Is the new Ulq pretty great? I got BroKen with my birthday medal exchange.... and I'm already content with that :]

Especially if the next TYBW batch is coming...

As a second question, is there any better way to get golden chappies? Or is it still the accessory tickets? Haven't played the game in a long time, and see there's been a ton of changes!
Tickets are still the best way. Try to farm the new events for 3rd anniversary tickets. That's how I got my golden chappy last year.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Having TYBW Pt. 4 on the back end of the anniversary is going to be rough on the old orbs, in many ways.

mugurumakensei

Oct 25, 2017
Christmas Rukia is awesome.

Christmas Rukia + TYBW Rukia allowed me to cheese boss rush.

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
I got a purple gold chappy, yey. Who's my best option to use with it, Halloween Yoruichi?

Screenshot_20180725_112258.png

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
KMf8BoF.png

Wonder which character KLab wants us to use :|

All these boosts makes TT Ichigo's vortex too strong so I ended up using TYBW Renji to clear, Frenzy Byakuya for vortex + bonus, and Kukaku for bonus.
Got 169k

Japanese KLab Games Station revealed that Tatsuki is the new Medal Exchange character for the end of the month.
EDwV1Zv.png

Last edited:

AINTneauxACID

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone with more than one account, how do you play that account? Do you use the same device or a separate device?

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
How does the shield/barrier skill works? Does it stack?
If I receive +1 from a Christmas Rukia and in a short period of time receive +1 from anniversary Ulquiorra, I'll have +2 or one will remove the other?

Or if I'm the caster and have +3 and other character use it too, it'll go to +4 or reset to +1?

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
How does the shield/barrier skill works? Does it stack?
If I receive +1 from a Christmas Rukia and in a short period of time receive +1 from anniversary Ulquiorra, I'll have +2 or one will remove the other?

Or if I'm the caster and have +3 and other character use it too, it'll go to +4 or reset to +1?
Shield doesn't stack.

mugurumakensei

Oct 25, 2017
Well after much bad luck, I drew butterflyzen, Yamamoto, Anniversary Ulquiorra, and a 5 Star Yachiru in one draw

mugurumakensei

Oct 25, 2017
4 in 1, that's an amazing pull! Was this Step 7?
Almost makes me want to pull!
Yea. I have so many revival candles now. I had a bunch of 5 star raid characters that I hadn't leveled so grinded tons of orbs and ended up lucky.

Not sure if it was worth but I wanted a character with boost so I kept grinding til I got what I wanted.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Well after much bad luck, I drew butterflyzen, Yamamoto, Anniversary Ulquiorra, and a 5 Star Yachiru in one draw
That's...pretty damn amazing. Congrats!

I did 2x multi-pulls this morning for Ulquiorra. I know I shouldn't have, since I had all but three of the featured characters, but damn it I want him! I didn't succeed, only getting a Hiyori. Oh well, at least it's another SAD link.

I'll probably wait to see if news of round two is released before this banner ends. If it's not TYBW Vol. 4 I might do a couple more multi-pull. I'm hovering around 14k orbs still which is good, but I really have no idea how much I'll need so I want to be careful not to over-spend. I'm easily willing to spend all 14k for a TYBW Yoruichi, I don't even care if she's one of the "shafted" ones. I need her that much.

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All my pulls this year have been terrible. :< Just like last year.

For my attribute I chose tech and got the choices of: Soi-Fon (Already have), TT Shunsei (already have), Shuhei, Butterfly-Aizen, and TT Rukia. I already have good characters for all the attributes, so it didn't matter to much on what I picked, but it was still kind of disappointing. :( Went with TT Rukia because I've been wanting a Rukia for ages.

As for the summons..... Golden Ray of Despair. :,) I'm not going to bother anymore.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
All my pulls this year have been terrible. :< Just like last year.

For my attribute I chose tech and got the choices of: Soi-Fon (Already have), TT Shunsei (already have), Shuhei, Butterfly-Aizen, and TT Rukia. I already have good characters for all the attributes, so it didn't matter to much on what I picked, but it was still kind of disappointing. :( Went with TT Rukia because I've been wanting a Rukia for ages.

As for the summons..... Golden Ray of Despair. :,) I'm not going to bother anymore.
Flyzen is an amazing booster, though. :(

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
Aren't you guys afraid that TYBW Yoruichi is going to be the same as TYBW Rukia and the thunder cat form will just be part of the special cutscene?

I still can't believe that bankai Rukia isn't a playable form after they made the Kenpachi one.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Aren't you guys afraid that TYBW Yoruichi is going to be the same as TYBW Rukia and the thunder cat form will just be part of the special cutscene?

I still can't believe that bankai Rukia isn't a playable form after they made the Kenpachi one.

I don't really know how you'd make her Bankai playable. It's fragile in universe, so it being a one hit kill/cutscene works for me. It's one of the few Bankai I don't have a problem with being a cutscene, like Sui Feng's.