• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Aren't you guys afraid that TYBW Yoruichi is going to be the same as TYBW Rukia and the thunder cat form will just be part of the special cutscene?

I still can't believe that bankai Rukia isn't a playable form after they made the Kenpachi one.
As far as I know Rukia can't move in her bankai form.

I do wonder what round 2 will be if it isn't manga round 4. New Espadas?

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
MhswRQq.png

TYBW Round 4 confirmed
Not another Ichigo T_T

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Yesssssssss

I'm kinda mad she doesn't have long stride though. That sucks
Can't believe Aizen doesn't get a character

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
That stupid opening video tricked me. It just showed ywhach and ichigo so I thought only those 2 were being released at first
I would have raged. Surprised to see Ichigo get another slot, though. No Aizen? That's...shocking, unless they're planning a Vol. 5 later on.

Time to use the last few days to get as many orbs as I can.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Kind of a shame Yoruichi is basically like Shunsui, hoped she would have been cdr
Yeah, when I was scrolling down the list, I was like "Don't be SAD, don't be SAD..."

Then I was SAD.

My only hope is that the initial cooldowns on her abilities are fast anyway, to where you don't need an innate CDR trait to make things manageable. I have a few hesitations with the attribute/abilities of these characters so far (aside from Ichigo and Kisuke, who both seem great), but I'll withhold judgement until I can see gameplay.

Regardless, I want all four, so nothing will stop me from going all-in, at least until I manage 3 of the 4 and I can stop and save for the final's individual banner (which should give me a better chance). Shame all of the fillers are either trash or ones I have, though. Like, seriously? Speed Halibel as a filler? I love her, but I don't know what to say.

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, when I was scrolling down the list, I was like "Don't be SAD, don't be SAD..."

Then I was SAD.

My only hope is that the initial cooldowns on her abilities are fast anyway, to where you don't need an innate CDR trait to make things manageable. I have a few hesitations with the attribute/abilities of these characters so far (aside from Ichigo and Kisuke, who both seem great), but I'll withhold judgement until I can see gameplay.

Regardless, I want all four, so nothing will stop me from going all-in, at least until I manage 3 of the 4 and I can stop and save for the final's individual banner (which should give me a better chance). Shame all of the fillers are either trash or ones I have, though. Like, seriously? Speed Halibel as a filler? I love her, but I don't know what to say.
Yeah I got 5k orbs ready but I'm going to pull so much fillers. I'm at 6/12 and for their individual banners I have them all too. Not that it really matters because Yoruichi and Kisuke are the only ones that I want.

I'm glad they didn't gave her a boost so her cooldowns should be fine. She also seems to have the same effect as Rukia after her special but with thunder instead of the ice, and like kenpachi that she stays in her thundercat form for awhile

Can't wait for gameplay

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could have lived without another Ichigo. The filler characters are amazingly underwhelming, going to be painful getting a dupe for the guaranteed 5* character. Clever of them to drain peoples orbs with the anniversary banner before announcing this.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I'm kind of upset we didn't get Aizen. If they wanted to do Ichigo in the final volume (at least, final as of now) that's fine, just put Aizen (or anyone else) in his Vol. 3 slot. I'm sure Ichigo will be a great character, but people have been waiting for this Aizen since...well, the game launched (or close to it). To add extra salt to the wound, Klab had Aizen give out the Anniversary Orbs today. I found that both funny and depressing.

AINTneauxACID

Oct 27, 2017
They said 14. This last round makes 14. I would love if they made the tybw story mode and did all the important sternritters along with Grimmjow, Nel, bankai Rose, etc...

Imagine playying with Gremmy
they would shaft him!

Last edited:

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
That fucking Yoruichi gameplay, they done her justice.

Different nad string and SAs when in her thundercat form.
Her nad when transformed is insane

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just watched the gameplay videos and I want them all. I'm glad to see they gave Yoruichi the proper respect, she just might be the best of the banner and that makes me very...very happy. I'm going to be really disappointed if I fail to pull her. :(

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't even watched any of the gameplay yet. Gonna wait until the test plays to see what yoruichi can do. I hear she's looking awesome though

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can't wait haha. Want her sooooo bad
I have 15k orbs, or will, once I max out the three characters I'm leveling.. All will be going for her (and the other TYBW characters, of course).

My goal is to (hopefully) get three of the four TYBW, and then aim for the solo banner for the one I missed. If I get all three early on, I'll press for the fourth without waiting. It all depends on how things go.

Best of luck to us all!

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
I have 15k orbs, or will, once I max out the three characters I'm leveling.. All will be going for her (and the other TYBW characters, of course).

My goal is to (hopefully) get three of the four TYBW, and then aim for the solo banner for the one I missed. If I get all three early on, I'll press for the fourth without waiting. It all depends on how things go.

Best of luck to us all!
I just hit 17000 haha. Really want yoru and kisuke. Ichigo would be nice too but I don't care about ywhach at all lol

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just hit 17000 haha. Really want yoru and kisuke. Ichigo would be nice too but I don't care about ywhach at all lol
Ywhach is interesting, I'm really not sure what to think of him. He's on the lower end of my wants too, with Yoruichi and Kisuke being must-needs. Ichigo looks to be really solid too, and great for PVE content. Honestly though, all four look to be pretty strong. It's a great banner. Or would be, if not for the overabundance of questionable fillers. :/

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
4k orbs before I got my first TYBW character. So many gold multi, despite being "8%". :/

Thankfully it was Yoruichi, so the pressure is gone. I'm going to pull for the rest, but I'm getting plagued by the useless filler.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Another 1k, got Kisuke! Thankfully I have my two most-wanted, so I can rest. Will still push for Ichigo and Ywhach, though.

Edit:

Oh wow, sorry hypno. But hey, you got Yhwach! At least it`s a manga character, and he looks to be pretty great. I know, you were probably going for Ichigo.

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Ok so I told myself I was only gonna spend 2k on this banner and then wait for yoruichis individual to spend the rest and go all out for her. I had just hit the 2k mark and had gotten 3 tybw characters. All except yoruichi haha. I was kinda pissed so I decided to do a few more singles so I didn't waste too many more orbs on a .5% chance of getting her. Then on my 4th single I got her. Unbelievable. All 4 characters and I'm still above 15k orbs

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow. Ok so I told myself I was only gonna spend 2k on this banner and then wait for yoruichis individual to spend the rest and go all out for her. I had just hit the 2k mark and had gotten 3 tybw characters. All except yoruichi haha. I was kinda pissed so I decided to do a few more singles so I didn't waste too many more orbs on a .5% chance of getting her. Then on my 4th single I got her. Unbelievable. All 4 characters and I'm still above 15k orbs
Well you fared better than I. Congrats!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Well I did 1k more and got Heart Gin, Speed Kaname, and another Yhwach

congrats IceBringer!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I just did a few more multi. I got Ywhach and then Ichigo right after it. I'm down to a little under 8k orbs, but I don't care. 4/4 of the TYBW characters, and I'm done. :)

In all, I got:

Zabimaru (dupe)
TT Retsu x3 (dupe x3)
Stark (TEQ) (dupe)
Ulquiorra (HRT) (dupe)
Gin x3 (dupe)
Sun-Sun (new)
TT Rangiku (dupe)
Aizen (MND) (seriously!?) (dupe)
Past Lisa (new)

And:

TYBW Ichigo
TYBW Yhwach
TYBW Kisuke x2
TYBW Yoruichi!

My orb supply is suffering, but I will rebuild.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Oh thank god I got Yoruichi. Spent 6.5K and got Yoru, 2XIchigo and 2XYwa and 8X Grimjow, 4X Unohana, 2XKira for dupes and an assortment of other 5*. Just, god damn these rates.

MAN, GOD DAMN YOU GRIMMJOW, DAMN YOU UNOHONA

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
JP Stole all my Global luck T_T

Kisuke, Yoruichi, and Ichigo while I only went to Step 5.

Edit: Did 1k more on Global and got Yoruichi

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh thank god I got Yoruichi. Spent 6.5K and got Yoru, 2XIchigo and 2XYwa and 8X Grimjow, 4X Unohana, 2XKira for dupes and an assortment of other 5*. Just, god damn these rates.

MAN, GOD DAMN YOU GRIMMJOW, DAMN YOU UNOHONA
I know, I got a lot of Unohana too. To make it even more humorous, guess who I chose on the anniversary pick since no other useful character was present and/or new when I did the summon. That's right, Unohana. She loves me.

Congrats on the Ichigo, Yhwach and Yoruichi! Yoruichi is so damn fun. When she enters Thunder Kitty mode, she tears through everything.

JP Stole all my Global luck T_T

Kisuke, Yoruichi, and Ichigo while I only went to Step 5.

Edit: Did 1k more on Global and got Yoruichi
This is why I'm afraid to have alts, haha. But at least you can play with em'! I know, not on your main and all, but it might help a bit.

Congrats to you on your Yoruichi (main)! You probably pulled the best of the banner, she's amazing.

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Got Ywach and Ichigo, waiting for Yoruichi her solo banner now.

Or dare I say it. I'm kind of thinking about skipping her and summon for Kisuke since I can use him more.
Yoruichi is nice and all and my favorite but my shunsui is already 10 10 10 so going deep into my orbs might not be worth it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got Ywach and Ichigo, waiting for Yoruichi her solo banner now.

Or dare I say it. I'm kind of thinking about skipping her and summon for Kisuke since I can use him more.
Yoruichi is nice and all and my favorite but my shunsui is already 10 10 10 so going deep into my orbs might not be worth it.
With that avatar, how could it even be a question!?

In all seriousness, I can't say definitively if Yoruichi is better than Shunsui or not, but in my personal opinion (I have em' both too), she's a lot more fun to play (if that matters). When she enters her transformed state, things just melt. It resets her CD's too, so she can clear floors like crazy. Plus it's Yoruichi.

But then, I don't know what the state of your TEQ characters is like, either. Just from early impressions, both Kisuke and Yoruichi seem like the "star" characters of the banner, so you can't really go wrong with either. I'd say go with your favorite. If you like them both, well...you have a difficult decision to make. :/