• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I know, I got a lot of Unohana too. To make it even more humorous, guess who I chose on the anniversary pick since no other useful character was present and/or new when I did the summon. That's right, Unohana. She loves me.

Congrats on the Ichigo, Yhwach and Yoruichi! Yoruichi is so damn fun. When she enters Thunder Kitty mode, she tears through everything.
Thanks man, seeing a rainbow prism only for it to be a dupe again gets to you after a while. Glad it's over, though I don't have Kisuke.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks man, seeing a rainbow prism only for it to be a dupe again gets to you after a while. Glad it's over, though I don't have Kisuke.
Yeah, it doesn't help that the featured pool this time isn't as useful as round one. It makes dupes even more painful.

If you want Kisuke, you can always try on his solo banner. I know, the fillers aren't the best there either, but it'll give you better odds to pull him compared to here. Assuming you really want him, that is. If not, 3/4 TYBW characters is more than adequate. I consider that a job well done already.

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
At least you guys have tons of orbs, I only had for 3 steps + the free one. Only got Kira and now I need to farm orbs >.<

Congrats to everyone that got more than one manga character!

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
This game baited me with my luck on the Ulquiorra Banner.

I got Kisuke and Ywach and a bunch of filler 5 Stars, but it sure wasn't within the first 1000 orbs or so I spent.

I got 3k left. Going to build up to 4k and go for another 4 rolls.

Rikalaus

Oct 30, 2017
I got a TYBW Yoruichi and a 5* Grimjoww on step 2 on the Step Up Summons. Couldn't believe by luck with that one.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Only enough for four pulls, one sweet dupe Grimjow so far. Empty on orbs and full on salt ;) Off to scrounge enough to hit six pulls at least.

tinthoh

Jan 13, 2018
Spend 3k orbs and got Yoru two times, rest were just filler characters. Will farm some orbs and try again, but I'm a little bit disappointed atm.

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
After getting Kira from step 4, I got the oldest Aizen ever from step 5 (now I have every Aizen except the frenzy one) and TT Unohana from step 6.
I'm not that pissed because they're all new characters to me, but god damn, I wanted at least one manga character.

What really pissed me is that I used the super brush with my gold chappy and got 30% focus.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, Yhwach's barrier only lasts a handful of seconds and then it disappears? I was hoping it would be treated differently than a standard barrier, but I guess not. That's virtually useless for PVE.

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, Yhwach's barrier only lasts a handful of seconds and then it disappears? I was hoping it would be treated differently than a standard barrier, but I guess not. That's virtually useless for PVE.
Yeah he's clearly made with just pvp in mind.

By the way I did 10 singles yesterday and got nothing, did a multi after that and got Yoruichi! Couldn't believe my luck! I still got 1.2k orbs left that I probably will be saving for something else. This anniversary has treated me well, got all the characters that I wanted.

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
Tried Step 7 three times:

1st try, got nothing
2nd try, got Kisuke + Grimmjow
3rd try, got Yoruichi

My luck is back and I love the game again. Now I'll save orbs for the Ichigo banner.

AINTneauxACID

Oct 27, 2017
The hype is kinda dying for me. I am saving for Kisuke's individual banner, but now I'm wondering if I should save for fullbringers.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I was building up Kisuke in the Kon stage and something told me to pull immediately afterwards. I don't know what it was, but I got Yoruichi out of it, so I'm happy.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My salt over my shitty rolls aside, does anyone else think that as an anniversary event this was fairly underwhelming? Other games are giving away daily 10 pulls just for their summer events never mind their anniversary.

Edit: Well got one of the TYBW characters on my 9th multipull. Got Kisuke...twice. What is with this game giving me dupes?

Last edited:

Nuke

Oct 25, 2017
Mirassol, SP, Brazil
I wasn't playing the game when they released the Senkaimon Tower, so this is my first time playing it. And I'm completely in love with this mode, I like this kind of stuff SO MUCH, I'm feeling like playing Dark Cloud with the floor restrictions or the Cave of Ordeals from Twilight Princess. It's so exciting, I'm at level 35 right now, don't know if I'll be able to complete every floor, but I'm having a blast.

Also, I got Kaien from today's free summon, yey! And congrats for getting Kisuke, Uthred!

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
The tower is pretty cool since it causes me to use units I normally would never use except for exp.

Aurizen

Oct 25, 2017
Philly
Ok guys I need some advice. I'm getting back into this game and want to build my characters best as they can be. I have YHWACH, Toshiro, Rukia, Sajin, Kiskue (TYBW). I also have Vasto Lord Ichigo, Ryuken, Isshin, fullbring arc Kenpachi, Senkei Byakuya and winged Aizen.

Who is worth focusing on and what equipment should they be given? I neglected accessories because they cut into orbs for summoning and I heard you can fuse to make them instead but I don't know where to farm for 3* accessories. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I've lost a lot of interest in the game. I still log in daily, but I don't bother spending all of my tickets anymore. I've been playing since launch, so I guess it was to be expected. I haven't outright quit, but it's definitely on the backburner while I play other games.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Even though this thread is dead, I figure I'll resurrect it with news that we'll be getting content from Can't Fear Your Own World as well as new Espada designs.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Even though this thread is dead, I figure I'll resurrect it with news that we'll be getting content from Can't Fear Your Own World as well as new Espada designs.

I thought about bumping it, but didn't feel it was worth it.

I'm looking forward to the CFYOW content though for Shinji and Shuhei's Bankai. Hopefully more will be revealed aside from those two.

I'm super excited about the new Espada designs though.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I just started yesterday. Is there a banner I should be summoning on currently, or should I save my summoning currency?

A common sentiment I've seen is that beginners have more opportunities for orbs, so you have some leeway to splurge if you want.

Now with that being said, the current banner/s are focusing on characters from the final arc. Last week was Hitsugaya in his true bankai. This week is Shunsui and his bankai. The next two are final arc Byakuya and human Komamura.

There is a Halloween Banner coming up featuring Riruka, Halibel, and Yachiru as a band/monsters or something like that.

Finally, at the end of the year or start of the new year, there will be characters and reveals from the current Bleach novel which will feature Shinji's Bankai and Shuhei's Bankai. Along with that, there will be redesigns for the Espada if they were "transcended" by the Hogyoku.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Well, we getting the first novel character and grimmjow/neliel beyond ressureccion versions. Can't wait to pull neither.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Too bad the fillers are all old characters.

This is why it's horrible having so many limited characters. They keep recycling the same filler characters over and over, to the point where it's likely you'll be at 6/9 (or close to it) going into a new banner, if you're a longtime player. It kind of makes it less desirable to pull, knowing you need to beat the chances of six other characters just to get the advertised banner characters. To make it worse, the Resurrection Grimmjow/Nel won't even be added to the premium pool since they're limited, just doesn't make sense since they're not tied to the novel, TYBW, or holiday-themed. Yet here we are...

I'm not even sure I'll pull at all, I might just keep saving for TYBW Vol.4.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
750 orbs gave me Yuki, Szayel and Hikone who were all new. I now have all of the fillers so I'm quitting here, despite really wanting Nel. I also got a Toshiro dupe, which was whatever. Could definitely have gone worse.

I still have a decent amount saved for TYBW Vol. 4, so I'm in okay shape.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Went 3k in and got 2 Nel and 2 Grimm, as well as a couple Renji and 3 Yukio. Dupes suck, but I got the Espada, who I'm going to try and collect all of. It's going to really suck when Shuhei and Shinji join the banner with the Hogokyo Espada.

Forgot about TYBW 5, but I'm good on orbs. Probably will go 2k in on that. Maybe 3k depending on who is showing up.

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Only pulled a single multi and didn't get anything. I'll see if I pull on Grimm and nels individual banners or not. Plus I'm pissed about this hikone dude. 4 straight yoruichis with no long stride and this little kid gets it? Bullshit lol

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Havent been playing but logged in for the 4th anniversary and blew the handful of gems I had on the step up, would have saved them to not get anything in the TYBW Round 5 if I knew it was coming ;) TYBW Genryusai looks cool

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
I've a decent surplus of orbs, so I'm going for all 3. I want Soi Fon though so I can at least have a complete collection of viable Captains. I'm missing her and Komamura.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, was hoping for one of the seasonals, got Kenpachi (The Belief), who seems like a beast.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Havent been playing but logged in for the 4th anniversary and blew the handful of gems I had on the step up, would have saved them to not get anything in the TYBW Round 5 if I knew it was coming ;) TYBW Genryusai looks cool
Damn, sorry. I should have posted that TYBW Vol. 5 was coming in here, as it was leaked on the Japanese Twitter account early on (video too) and then everywhere on Reddit. :(

I knew about it coming, but since I had a bunch of orbs saved I still tried for Mugetsu. It took me a handful of multi-pulls, but I got him at least. FH Ichigo is nice, but I don't particularly care about PVP (despite having TYBW Retsu, Chad, Yamamoto, Belief Kenpachi, etc.). It's just not fun.

I hope your Round 2 pulls go better for you!

Did everyone do the free 6*?
Yeah, I did. I chose all seasonal/limited time characters, as well as the three previous anniversary characters (Lunar Ichigo, Ulquiorra, and QuinIchigo). I got New Years Rukia out of it which was nice, since she was on a 3% mid-month banner, so more difficult to get than other seasonals. Plus it's Rukia.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, sorry. I should have posted that TYBW Vol. 5 was coming in here, as it was leaked on the Japanese Twitter account early on (video too) and then everywhere on Reddit. :(

Ha, no worries, as I havent been playing it was only a few orbs either way. Its nice to see all the QOL stuff added to the game, though Im surprised they still havent added some kind of pity mechanism. It seems most long running gacha games have at this point.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ha, no worries, as I havent been playing it was only a few orbs either way. Its nice to see all the QOL stuff added to the game, though Im surprised they still havent added some kind of pity mechanism. It seems most long running gacha games have at this point.
Yeah, a pity mechanic would be great. There are still a few without them (*cough, FGO, *cough*), but you're right. They're a lot more common these days, and honestly something I feel every gacha game should have.

I hope your orb outlook looks decent for Round 2. At least if you're returning from a break, you should have a bunch of orb resources to pull from!

IceBringer

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I did. I chose all seasonal/limited time characters, as well as the three previous anniversary characters (Lunar Ichigo, Ulquiorra, and QuinIchigo). I got New Years Rukia out of it which was nice, since she was on a 3% mid-month banner, so more difficult to get than other seasonals. Plus it's Rukia.
Nice! I haven't done mine yet. I'll probably go mostly seasonal stuff too. Praying I get swimsuit yoruichi. That's like the only one of her I'm missing

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Nice! I haven't done mine yet. I'll probably go mostly seasonal stuff too. Praying I get swimsuit yoruichi. That's like the only one of her I'm missing
Good luck to you, nice to see a fellow Yoruichi fan.

It's definitely worth going for the limited/seasonals ones if you can, as they're not always available.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, TYBW Aizen actually recites the full incantation for his fully charged SA3, haha.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I'm speechless. The only four characters I needed on this banner (didn't already have) were TYBW Sajin, and obviously the three new TYBW characters.

In my second multi - Aizen
In my third multi - Yamamoto
In my fifth multi - Sajin
In my sixth multi - Soi Fon

I'm done before even completing all seven steps. O_O

Good luck to everyone else pulling, I hope you're equally as fortunate.