• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
xtmgy4j.png

Price: F2P with in-app purchases
Genre: 3D Action
Languages: English, French, and Japanese (on JP server only)
Developer: KLAB Games

App Store
Google Play
Official Site
English Twitter
Japanese Twitter

Gameplay
rEpIkLR.png

Brave Souls is a 3D action game where you can use characters from the Bleach universe to clear quests whether it be Single Player or Co-Op. Navigate your character using the touch screen and set off attacks using the buttons on the UI. The biggest button has your Normal Attacks that has no cooldown while the buttons surrounding it are your Strong Attacks that have a cooldown. The purple button is your devastating Special Move. Each character has a Soul Trait and depending on your playstyle can help determine how you build your character. Want to rely on your normal attacks? Equip your characters with Normal Attack Damage links. Want to rely on your strong attacks? Equip your character with Strong Attack Damage and/or Strong Attack Recharge links. Want to do both? Mix and match until you find the balance you like.

Attribute Advantage is necessary in higher difficulty content. These are the 5 attributes
Speed (Blue) -> Power (Red) -> Technique (Green)
Heart (Purple) <-> Mind (Orange)

There is a stamina system that consists of Soul Tickets. Soul Tickets regenerate once every 15 minutes until you have a full 25 soul tickets and each quest takes up 1 or 5 soul tickets, choosing 5 gets you the rewards for 5 quests. You can stock up on soul tickets by attaining them from event lotteries or completing orders that reward them. If you're out of soul tickets you can join Co-Op rooms as they only consume soul tickets if you are the room owner.

mOTbzpk.jpg

Single Player mostly consists of Story mode where you can complete story quests to earn Spirit Orbs as you go through the Bleach story. There are also Events each week that have a special story or challenges where you can earn even more orbs and items such as summon tickets by completing the Orders assigned to the event.

vkh4AMy.jpg

Co-Op is for the higher leveled players as the difficulty is increased in exchange for better drops. This is where most players farm for materials to max characters and accessories. You can join random rooms, your friends, or host some rooms to earn the room owner bonus.

Spirit Orbs
DPABy4U.png

Spirit Orbs are the currency that this game uses for premium content such as Summons and expanding inventory. Here are some ways you can get them:
Story Mode - There are currently 12 chapters in story mode not including the Side Stories. Each time you complete the quest conditions you are given 5 spirit orbs
Events - There are new events weekly and completing those quests also gives you spirit orbs, each event comes with a brand new 4* character
Max characters - Each time you max a character you receive orbs depending on the rarity of the character. 1* gets you 5 orbs, 2* gets 10 orbs, 3* gets 25 orbs, 4* gets 35 orbs, 5* gets 50, and 6* gets 75. You can only do this once so when your character receives a medal on its card you can no longer farm orbs from that unit
Co-Op - Mainly for newer players, each time you complete a Co-Op quest with another player you get 3 spirit orbs until you have received a max of 600 orbs from this promotion
Login and Orders - throughout the month there are days where logging in gives orbs and completing the Daily Orders provides 5 orbs everyday which add up

Gacha
lvpsH0P.png

You can attain characters from the Shop/Summons. New characters are added to the game during the mid-month summons and end of month summons. Rates for mid-month selection are 3% for a 5*. Rates for the end of month are 6% for a 5*, but there are 9 characters in the summons instead of just 3. In between these summons there are filler selections available that are usually Brave Selections or Attribute Selections which contain 3 characters at 3% for a 5*. There are single pulls which cost 25 Spirit Orbs and multi pulls which cost 250 Spirit Orbs, the only difference between the two is that multis guarantee at least one 4* character. Recently 3% selections have included one Hogyoku for each multi pull which is a good incentive for newer players.

Maxing Characters
OkWXwGU.png

5* characters are maxed using Crystals. Maxed 5* characters can be evolved to 6* using Hogyokus. Hogyokus drop from the Training Grounds and can be earned from Orders. 6* characters are considered new as they are reset to level 1 and their level limit has increased. Maxing 6* characters requires Jewels and Raid characters. Raid characters unlock skills for your 6* character that make them more powerful. It is recommended that you acquire the Raid characters before you evolve a character because a lower leveled skill-less 6* character is a lot weaker than a maxed 5* character.

a5ItWbh.png

A new feature was added where a 6* characters level limit is increased to 200 from 150 using a new item called The Hogyoku's Will. Hogyoku's Will can drop from a Raid boss but the chance is small, they are also available from Weekly Orders. Once released a character needs Droplets to increase the level limit, 160 of the characters attribute and 80 of the rest of the attributes. Droplets are attained from Raids.

swUNgMN.png

Accessories
y2ha3gJ.png

Can get through Fusions and Accessory Tickets

Chappy Dispenser 4-5* Increases STA, ATK, DEF, FCS, and reduces SP to 0
Pupples Dispenser 4-5* Increases STA, ATK, and reduces FCS to 0
Yuki Dispenser 4-5* Increases STA, SP, and reduces FCS to 0
Fortification Pill 4-5* Increases SP and FCS, reduces STA
Hollow Bait 4-5* Increases ATK and FCS, reduces STA
Tenshintai 4-5* Increases Special Move Damage
Captains' Robe 3-5* Increases Shinigami STA
Incomplete Hogyoku 3-5* Increases Arrancar STA
Enraku 3-5* Increases Human STA
Isshin's Charm 3-5* Increases No Affiliation STA
Headband of Justice 2-5* Reduces Attribute Weakness
Hojiku-Zai 2-5* Increases Healing Effect
Gokon Tekko 1-3* Increases ATK
Shinten 1-3* Increases SP

Gacha Exclusive (Can get through Accessory Tickets)

Golden Chappy Dispenser 5* Increases STA, ATK, DEF, FCS, and reduces SP to 0
Golden Yuki Dispenser 5* Increases SP and STA, reduces FCS to 0
Golden Pupples Dispenser 5* Increase ATK and STA, reduces FCS to 0
Seireitei Bulletin Special Edition 4-5* Greatly Increases EXP Gained
Shihoin Shield 4-5* Increases Range Attack Evasion
Spirit Core 4-5* Reduces Status Ailment Duration

5d32vED.png

These items increase the stats of your characters. You can get them as drops from events or from Accessory Summons. It is not recommended that you spend your spirit orbs on accessories so what you can do instead is use premium accessory tickets that drop from event lotteries. When you max the level of your accessories you can fuse two of them to get a higher rarity accessory (up to 4*), but the result is random so be careful. To alleviate this you can fuse along with an Immutable Ball which gives you higher rarity accessory of the first accessory chosen to fuse.

9CcoKy5.png

After maxing a 4* accessory you an evolve it to 5* using 10 Evolution Powders and 1 Book of Secrets matching the attribute of the accessory. The easiest way to get these materials are by doing Co-Op Fusion Trials. Evolving the accessory gives it a higher stat increase and a Second Effect. Second Effect can be any stat increase such as +30% ATK or the dreaded +6% FCS. This is where most end game content leads to as there is no way to influence the RNG of the stat increase. Using a Reroll Brush or feeding a 5* accessory into another lets you reroll the Second Effect and gives the choice of keeping the old effect or settling for the new one

Useful Links

bravesouls.fyi is a great database that shows every character in the game and what resources you will need to max them out
Brave souls reddit is fast in posting about new summons and events as they are announced
Recently made a Discord as it is easier to set up Co-Op through there, feel free to join!
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Current Events
DdThRodX0AAEleB.jpg

Destruction Frenzy until June 15

Frenzy Uryu has a 18% Stamina Recovery/Strong Attack Recharge 10% soul trait when awakened to 6*
Frenzy characters are monthly free characters that have unique double soul traits. Their soul trees are powered up by unique crystals instead of the ones used for regular characters. It is recommended to farm this event in Co-Op and for the character you are using to be equipped with Crystal/Jewel Drop+ to gain even more crystals per run. These include
5/6* - Past Kisuke/Christmas Kisuke/Moe (Medal Exchange)/Akon (Medal Exchange)/Omaeda
4* - Kisuke/Donkanonji (Medal Exchange)

Deg4CmQW4AAcQOZ.jpg

Arrancar Tales The Dark Path Before Dawn until June 10
Point event with 4 Chapters and up to Hard difficulty
New 4* Nel in the lottery, Rewards up to 600,000 points including Orbs, Revival Candles, and Editing Brushes.

DeGzcIbX4AEmMmO.jpg

Orihime The Warrior of Hope until June 2
3 Chapters with Very Hard Difficulty.
New 4* Orihime and Tech Books/Powders in the lottery.

S4wvU1z.png

Intensive Course until June 3
Get the raid material for the featured characters or use them as ascension fodder for your other characters.
Featured characters: Ganryu, Heart Gin, TT Koga, Mind Tessai, Ambassador Seaweed, and Pesche

DSa09KiVAAUC15h.jpg

ACTIVE
3 Difficulties for 15 orbs. Special quests that drop every kind of droplet. Available in single player and co-op. Like in Inheritance Zone killer effect is increased.

Current Gacha
DegjYzNX0AASnlo.jpg

Japanese Parasol Summons A Secluded Bamboo Grove until June 6th ft. Parasol Nnoitra, Szayel, and Nelliel
Fillers: Ryuken, TT Ichigo, Sun Sun, Tensa Zangets, Power Yoruichi, and FH White Ichigo

DegqRfqXcAAFBBx.jpg

Movie Summons Skull-Clad until June 6th ft. Skull-Clad Ichigo, Heart Stark, and Tag Team Koga,

Last edited:

Eleriu

The Fallen - Teyvat Traveler
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Subscribed!

I've been playing this game for I think a little over a year almost 2 now, and it's been a wild ride.

Anyways, I spent over 700 orbs trying to get any Blood War character, but RNG hates me for this gacha so I gave up. :< Luckily the Halloween one graced me with the new Orihime so I'm happy with that.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Subscribed!

I've been playing this game for I think a little over a year almost 2 now, and it's been a wild ride.

Anyways, I spent over 700 orbs trying to get any Blood War character, but RNG hates me for this gacha so I gave up. :< Luckily the Halloween one graced me with the new Orihime so I'm happy with that.
Welcome! Wow that's a long time, I got the 390 day login reward today myself.
Sorry to hear that :(. You didn't end up pulling in the double chance of it? I got Shunsui and decided that was enough and did 250 orbs on Toshiro's gacha but didn't get anything from that.
Congrats on the new Orihime! She's the one I wanted to pull from the summons but the double chance only gave me the filler characters so I'm just saving up for her selection tomorrow night.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wassup! Glad to see you brought this OT hypno :)

I know your pain Valdei. Spent over 1500 orbs before Human Komamura dropped for me. It'll happen eventually if you keep trying

Eleriu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome! Wow that's a long time, I got the 390 day login reward today myself.
Sorry to hear that :(. You didn't end up pulling in the double chance of it? I got Shunsui and decided that was enough and did 250 orbs on Toshiro's gacha but didn't get anything from that.
Congrats on the new Orihime! She's the one I wanted to pull from the summons but the double chance only gave me the filler characters so I'm just saving up for her selection tomorrow night.
Nice! I'm nearing 570 here pretty soon.

I did try the double chance (spent 500 orbs), and got myself some sweet tasty golden showers. :,)

Awesome. I wish you luck!

I know your pain Valdei. Spent over 1500 orbs before Human Komamura dropped for me. It'll happen eventually if you keep trying

Dang. D: I spent over a 1,000 on the Anniversary summons and I did not get that new Ichigo. :( However I did get the new Grimmjow and Nnoitora so it sort of made up I guess.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017

Nice to see a familiar face!
Sorry that it took so many orbs but at least you got one of the best ones :D
Flurry and Poise should make him last for a good while

Nice! I'm nearing 570 here pretty soon.

I did try the double chance (spent 500 orbs), and got myself some sweet tasty golden showers. :,)

Awesome. I wish you luck!

Dang. D: I spent over a 1,000 on the Anniversary summons and I did not get that new Ichigo. :( However I did get the new Grimmjow and Nnoitora so it sort of made up I guess.

That's quite an accomplishment, hope I can make it to that many login as well!
Thanks for the good luck :D

Anniversary summons brings back painful memories, I spent 4.3k orbs to get Anniversary Ichigo and I only got 2 other new characters along the way which were Aizen and Yammy.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I just saw this. I was hoping my fellow Bleach Brave Souls players would make the switch to ERA. Nice to see you guys. :)

And to everyone new, hello to you too!

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
4* Raid Isshin was added to the album last update, guess we should be hearing about the double chance pretty soon
Oh man, I just saw this. I was hoping my fellow Bleach Brave Souls players would make the switch to ERA. Nice to see you guys. :)

And to everyone new, hello to you too!
Welcome! Nice to see you.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Welcome! Nice to see you.
Good to be here! Thanks for making another OT for the game, BTW.

Yay, we made it over. Now we have a new place to share in each other's crappy pulls.
Awesome, you made it too. Nice. :)

As for "crappy pulls", this month has been pretty great for me so I'm sure the next few will be rough. I'll be sure to share them here.

Set up a Discord and put the link in the OP in case people need help or want to do Co-Op together :)

Glad you could make it!
Really hope I won't have crappy pulls to share tonight D:
Good luck on pulling for SOIYAAA! I hope you get her.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Here's some stuff from the KLAB Games Station 2 days ago
Screen_Shot_2017-10-25_at_8.38.14_PM.png
Screen_Shot_2017-10-25_at_8.40.03_PM_1.png

New character packs and the next Point Event was announced which GL will indeed get unlike last month!
Good to be here! Thanks for making another OT for the game, BTW.

Awesome, you made it too. Nice. :)

As for "crappy pulls", this month has been pretty great for me so I'm sure the next few will be rough. I'll be sure to share them here.

Good luck on pulling for SOIYAAA! I hope you get her.
This is a damn nice OT. Good job Hypno

Thanks! Sorry it took a while but I had fun making it!
I'll include a PVP portion at some point if people request it since I don't like PVP that much haha

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For a minute, I thought that was the recent blue Szayel. Now THAT would be a heck of a character to give away o_o

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
1BpliEF.png

Lost Agent Summons: Silverflame announced as the next double chance featuring 5* Soi Fon, Shinji, and Ryuken Ishida

Sad to report that I have spent 3k orbs and got 3 dupe Ichigo from Halloween Selection Party

Edit: Did 300 more orbs and got Zombie Bride Orihime, no more sadness!!!

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
1BpliEF.png

Lost Agent Summons: Silverflame announced as the next double chance featuring 5* Soi Fon, Shinji, and Ryuken Ishida

Sad to report that I have spent 3k orbs and got 3 dupe Ichigo from Halloween Selection Party

Edit: Did 300 more orbs and got Zombie Bride Orihime, no more sadness!!!
Haha, I saw your avatagr and knew it had to go good. Congrats on the SOIYAA, glad to see you got her.

I'm excited for the TLA characters, but I need to see gameplay first. If Soi Fon is a SAD Mind with an Insta-Kill special...I might be tempted to pull for her. Interested to see gameplay on the other characters too.

I'm interested in Soi Fon, hoping her gameplay will be good.

Btw hey everyone!
Hey there!

I'm surprised we're getting another Soi Fon so soon. Hope she gets the insta kill chance on her special that TYBW Shunsui has.
Welcome!
If she doesn't get it, I will riot.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, I saw your avatagr and knew it had to go good. Congrats on the SOIYAA, glad to see you got her.

I'm excited for the TLA characters, but I need to see gameplay first. If Soi Fon is a SAD Mind with an Insta-Kill special...I might be tempted to pull for her. Interested to see gameplay on the other characters too.

Hey there!

If she doesn't get it, I will riot.
Thanks! It took a lot out of me orb wise but I'm glad I finally got her since I wouldn't want to wait a year for another chance.

Now that I think about it Technique is still missing a 14% recharge link, a healer (maybe Ryuken?), and a SAD character since TLA Ichigo so I'm hoping one of these characters fulfills one of those roles.

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! It took a lot out of me orb wise but I'm glad I finally got her since I wouldn't want to wait a year for another chance.

Now that I think about it Technique is still missing a 14% recharge link, a healer (maybe Ryuken?), and a SAD character since TLA Ichigo so I'm hoping one of these characters fulfills one of those roles.

I'm hoping that Soi fon has 14% recharge link and frenzy. I love playing strong attack based characters

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping that Soi fon has 14% recharge link and frenzy. I love playing strong attack based characters
Same here it's a lot more fun shooting off strong attacks than just doing na string again and again. Only exception is the new Extreme Co-Op where chappied characters are the only way I don't end up using orbs to revive.

Really hope they show the new characters in the next update because I kind of want to pull on The Blood Warfare gacha since we don't know when/if those characters will come back.

Eleriu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah. I actually did buy the 25 million downloads pack when it came out and got Tensa from the ticket. Pretty happy with that since now I have a great tech unit as I was lacking someone good. Though OG White has served me well.

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I really want to see gameplay for Ryuken, I hope he's good. :( I've wanted him for such a long time.

Also hi.

Oct 26, 2017
United States
I just started playing this game to supplement my OPTC addiction.

Been pulling on the Blood War banners, managed to pull Hitsugaya and good lord is he useful. Leagues faster to clear content with Hitsugaya than 6* Ichigo

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Niiiice a thread to brag about my Halloween Yoruichi lol
Nice pull! Did you get her from the double chance or the 3%?
Oh yeah. I actually did buy the 25 million downloads pack when it came out and got Tensa from the ticket. Pretty happy with that since now I have a great tech unit as I was lacking someone good. Though OG White has served me well.
Congrats, that's such a nice upgrade from OG White! I bought it as well and got a dupe Uryu, was really hoping for Tensa to use as a recharge link for Ichigo or FH White because he's so cool.
I really want to see gameplay for Ryuken, I hope he's good. :( I've wanted him for such a long time.

Also hi.
Welcome! I really hope he's a Tech healer or a NAD Ranged Tech because we're sorely lacking those.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
New characters are up in the news!

Soi Fon - Technique/14%CDR/Poison on NA and SA/Burn Special/Frenzy/Debilitator/Long Stride/725 SP/Arrancar Killer
Shinji - Mind/25% SAD/Frenzy/696 SP/1st character with Captain and Hollow affiliation combination/Hollow Killer
Ryuken - Heart/20% DR/50% Bruiser/754 ATK/Shinigami Killer
4* Don Kanonji with 13% Crystal/Jewel Drop
4* Mayuri with Weaken Duration 55%
Guessing one of these is in the summons or maybe both?
Filler pool - TLA Toshiro/TLA Kenpachi/Yukio/TLA Ikkaku/Nanao/Nemu

Medal Exchange - Akon with 17% Crystal/Jewel Drop

The 3%! I have bad luck trying to get specific characters on the double chance banners so I just wait till the 3%
I didn't have much luck in the double chance, I should have done that as well but I only had 1 of the filler characters so I thought it'd be good idea.
Nice self control that you waited for the 3%

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh, I was hoping Soi Fon would be Mind SAD. I already have so many SAD Tech characters, I don't really need another (especially since I can't see me using her over FB Ichigo, unless her kit is really nice). Still, she's CDR so that's something new, at least.

I cold really use Shinji, since (as mentioned) I need a new Mind character. His abilities seem really cool too.

Ryuken looks like he has amazing stats, and another DR character is nice, but I recently got Halloween Yoruichi and she's bae, so I'll be using her forever. Maybe if he was SAD or something, but he's another melee attacker.

The fillers looks okay, but I have a few of them (Broken, Nemu, Ikkaku). I'll probably do a few multi just to see if I get lucky and then continue saving for the end of the year.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I only have Ikkaku from the filler pool and I'd take TLA Kenpachi, Nemu, and Yukio from the fillers so I'm going to do some pulls on this instead of The Blood Warfare.

Videos are starting to be uploaded
Ryuken
Shinji
Soi Fon

Last edited:

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I'm happy with how soi fon turned out. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to pull or not, already got 3/9 of the characters

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy with how soi fon turned out. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to pull or not, already got 3/9 of the characters
You practically got what you wished for, congrats! I hope you end up getting her.

The only thing I find disappointing is that she uses Jakuho Raikoben as her special instead of Nigeki Kessatsu.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I only have Ikkaku from the filler pool and I'd take TLA Kenpachi, Nemu, and Yukio from the fillers so I'm going to do some pulls on this instead of The Blood Warfare.

Videos are starting to be uploaded
Ryuken
Shinji
Soi Fon
All three look solid, but I'm not sure how much I'll pull for them. I don't need Ryuken, since I have Halloween Yoruichi, the same goes for Soi Fon (FB Ichigo). I'm also disappointed that the latter is the Jakuho Raikoben version, since we already had one of that variant a long while back. The special looks nice as well, but I was kind of hoping this would be her "manga version" with her Nigeki Kessatsu, especially considering she's lower on the popularity list and likely won't get her standard manga release in-game (unless they opt to go beyond the previously-announced 14 characters, three already being released). It kind of seems like a missed opportunity. Shinji looks nice, but nothing game-breaking. I do love the range on his standard attacks, though.

Speaking of Halloween Yoruichi, I just got her to Level 200 today and I'm seriously in-love. She's so damn fast (almost too fast, really), zipping around everywhere, she's an absolute monster. Unfortunately I don't have a Heart Golden Chappy (or any Golden Chappy, for that matter), so I've been running her with 2x Heart Chappy and a Heart Pupples. I know, using a Chappy + Pupples negates the +FCS bonus of the former, but it's the best I can do without a Golden Chappy. At least the Pupples has a 20% ATK roll on it, so that along with the bonuses the rest of the accessories give her melee attacks a nice boost. It's so much fun flash-stepping through everything, slicing-and-dicing Her being a neutral attribute means I can bring her everywhere too. (Plus, that art <3).

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Man, such a dilemma... :( I really like Soi Fon and Ryuken, and Shinji would be so useful since I don't have any mind SAD characters. No Grimm, no Ulq, no Barry... And my only worthwhile tech characters are Riruka and TYBW Byak (pretty much never pulled a tech since Riruka until I got Byak) Then again I don't have any 20 DR links and Past Rose is my only 14 CDR Link.

But I have all the fillers except Nanao and Ikkaku. I did manage to get the four TYBW characters and Halloween Yoroichi. I have about a thousand orbs, but I'm thinking I might have to skip this and possibly wait until Global gets 2nd anniversary stepups and hopefully won;t have a million dupes in the pool. :(

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
All three look solid, but I'm not sure how much I'll pull for them. I don't need Ryuken, since I have Halloween Yoruichi, the same goes for Soi Fon (FB Ichigo). I'm also disappointed that the latter is the Jakuho Raikoben version, since we already had one of that variant a long while back. The special looks nice as well, but I was kind of hoping this would be her "manga version" with her Nigeki Kessatsu, especially considering she's lower on the popularity list and likely won't get her standard manga release in-game (unless they opt to go beyond the previously-announced 14 characters, three already being released). It kind of seems like a missed opportunity. Shinji looks nice, but nothing game-breaking. I do love the range on his standard attacks, though.

Speaking of Halloween Yoruichi, I just got her to Level 200 today and I'm seriously in-love. She's so damn fast (almost too fast, really), zipping around everywhere, she's an absolute monster. Unfortunately I don't have a Heart Golden Chappy (or any Golden Chappy, for that matter), so I've been running her with 2x Heart Chappy and a Heart Pupples. I know, using a Chappy + Pupples negates the +FCS bonus of the former, but it's the best I can do without a Golden Chappy. At least the Pupples has a 20% ATK roll on it, so that along with the bonuses the rest of the accessories give her melee attacks a nice boost. It's so much fun flash-stepping through everything, slicing-and-dicing Her being a neutral attribute means I can bring her everywhere too. (Plus, that art <3).
I see the three of these characters as links honestly, I've invested too many link slot potions into Ichigo to not continue using him and Soi Fon's 14% recharge would be really useful for PVE. It's so weird to me that Shinji didn't break the 700 SP barrier but at least they gave him Frenzy, lack of confusion status on his attacks is shocking as well. Ryuken looks the best as he is a Human affiliation with a DR soul trait, he'd be perfect for PVP or even PVE because of his 50% bruiser. I'm just glad that we have another gacha with boosted soul trait, that hasn't really happened since the first Lost Agent gacha.

HW Yoruichi looks really fun since she has the paralysis debilitator on everything and her moving vortex is actually useful because she's actually built for NAD, happy that you managed to get her! 20%+ increase in ATK on a Pupples is worth the loss in crits, now if you bring a Golden Chappy into it that's where it gets iffy.

Man, such a dilemma... :( I really like Soi Fon and Ryuken, and Shinji would be so useful since I don't have any mind SAD characters. No Grimm, no Ulq, no Barry... And my only worthwhile tech characters are Riruka and TYBW Byak (pretty much never pulled a tech since Riruka until I got Byak) Then again I don't have any 20 DR links and Past Rose is my only 14 CDR Link.

But I have all the fillers except Nanao and Ikkaku. I did manage to get the four TYBW characters and Halloween Yoroichi. I have about a thousand orbs, but I'm thinking I might have to skip this and possibly wait until Global gets 2nd anniversary stepups and hopefully won;t have a million dupes in the pool. :(

I think it's worth it to pull if you really need them, unfortunate about the fillers since except for Nanao they've all been in recent summons. If you don't have that many orbs to spare I'd hold off though.
Congrats on getting all of the TYBW characters and a HW banner character!

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I see the three of these characters as links honestly, I've invested too many link slot potions into Ichigo to not continue using him and Soi Fon's 14% recharge would be really useful for PVE. It's so weird to me that Shinji didn't break the 700 SP barrier but at least they gave him Frenzy, lack of confusion status on his attacks is shocking as well. Ryuken looks the best as he is a Human affiliation with a DR soul trait, he'd be perfect for PVP or even PVE because of his 50% bruiser. I'm just glad that we have another gacha with boosted soul trait, that hasn't really happened since the first Lost Agent gacha.

HW Yoruichi looks really fun since she has the paralysis debilitator on everything and her moving vortex is actually useful because she's actually built for NAD, happy that you managed to get her! 20%+ increase in ATK on a Pupples is worth the loss in crits, now if you bring a Golden Chappy into it that's where it gets iffy.
Yeah, they're pretty great links, that's for sure. Honestly, they don't look like bad characters (quite the contrary), it's just that they're not really needed (for me anyway) if you already have strong characters in those specific attributes. I'll probably do a few multi-pull just to see (500 orbs or so?) and then call it. I wish all of us luck!

And thanks, I'm really happy to have gotten HW Yoruichi. Granted, all of the new HW characters are great (which is why I'm so happy to have them all) but Yoruichi I REALLY wanted. It feels nice to get something on a banner you were going after, and it didn't cost me many pearls at all (though I know my luck will balance out for next month and I'll get absolutely nothing, I just know it will). Between this and the manga characters (still missing Sajin, unfortunately) it has been a great month for me. No complaints.

Ryno

Oct 25, 2017
Did 1 Multi and got the new Soi Fon and Broken. I think I can consistently stay out of 5th seat now. Good luck to everyone who decide to pull.

Edit: Got Speed Jushiro in a premium ticket trying to get some some fodder...

Last edited:
OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Did 1 Multi and got the new Soi Fon and Broken. I think I can consistently stay out of 5th seat now. Good luck to everyone who decide to pull.

Wow, congrats!

I did 500 orbs and didn't get a 5*.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Wow, congrats man! Nice job on both the Soi Fon and the BroKen, the latter is really going to help you a lot. He's unstoppable.

Also, lucky pull on that Premium Ticket. Always nice when you get a non-dupe from those things (or, at least, a dupe with a useful Soul Trait).

Wow, congrats!

I did 500 orbs and didn't get a 5*.
Sorry. :(

I'm still debating in my head whether I'll do any multi-pull's or just continue saving. I'm a little under 6.7k orbs, so it's not like I can't afford it, but I want to be careful and budget as much as I can, for the next set of manga characters as well as whatever Christmas/New Year's brings us.

I'll sleep on it, I guess.

WhisperOfMalice

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I've used close to 600 orbs I think. Got nanao and nemu which are new for me. And a dupe Toshiro.
I'm not sure if I should continue with summoning or not. I really want Soi Fon but I feel like I should wait for individual banner whenever that is.

I'm 5/9 on the fillers now.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, congrats man! Nice job on both the Soi Fon and the BroKen, the latter is really going to help you a lot. He's unstoppable.

Also, lucky pull on that Premium Ticket. Always nice when you get a non-dupe from those things (or, at least, a dupe with a useful Soul Trait).

Sorry. :(

I'm still debating in my head whether I'll do any multi-pull's or just continue saving. I'm a little under 6.7k orbs, so it's not like I can't afford it, but I want to be careful and budget as much as I can, for the next set of manga characters as well as whatever Christmas/New Year's brings us.

I'll sleep on it, I guess.
You've got so many orbs! Good job on saving up, I really need to do that now D:
I've used close to 600 orbs I think. Got nanao and nemu which are new for me. And a dupe Toshiro.
I'm not sure if I should continue with summoning or not. I really want Soi Fon but I feel like I should wait for individual banner whenever that is.

I'm 5/9 on the fillers now.
At 5/9 in the double chance I'd stop honestly. It'd be good to wait for a 3% banner with her just in case you don't have the other two in the selection.

Eleriu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I did one multi and got both Nanao and Toshiro. I'm satisfied with that as they're both new characters.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I did two multi and got Ryuken and game boy, not sure how well they'll specc but Ryuken already trumps his shit son in every conceivable way.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You've got so many orbs! Good job on saving up, I really need to do that now D:.
It takes a lot of self-restraint, that's for sure. It ain't easy, haha.

I did one multi and got both Nanao and Toshiro. I'm satisfied with that as they're both new characters.
Nice, congrats!

I did two multi and got Ryuken and game boy, not sure how well they'll specc but Ryuken already trumps his shit son in every conceivable way.
FB Uryu is pretty alright, but his earlier versions are just horrible (but then, they are earlier versions). Ryuken looks pretty amazing, though. I'd pull for him, if I didn't just get Halloween Yoruichi. Congrats on the pull!

Pancoar

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I ended up getting Ryuken and Shinji, I'll just wait for Soi Fon to come back, since tech characters seem to hate me.

Ryuken is seriously amazing and really fun to play.

OP
OP
hypno

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
I ended up getting Ryuken and Shinji, I'll just wait for Soi Fon to come back, since tech characters seem to hate me.

Congrats on getting 2 banner characters, that's great luck!
Ryuken's attack speed is so fast and his last hit splits up into 3 arrows that deal massive damage.

Everyone's getting lucky with this but I must resist, there's going to be 4 months of seasonal characters coming soon and GL might get a Step-Up Summons for the anniversary.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Congrats on the pulls!

Congrats on getting 2 banner characters, that's great luck!
Ryuken's attack speed is so fast and his last hit splits up into 3 arrows that deal massive damage.

Everyone's getting lucky with this but I must resist, there's going to be 4 months of seasonal characters coming soon and GL might get a Step-Up Summons for the anniversary.
Yeah, I have a feeling the next few months will be full of nice summons, and the next set of manga characters will likely arrive in the first part of next year. I need to save all I can now, despite the current banner being nice.