• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this a one shot? What does it have to do with Bleach?

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
This got me thinking, why not do the last arc as an OVA series, straight to streaming services? Would force them to cut out a ton of useless filler, maybe change a few things that didn't work.

Sunfyre

Jan 15, 2020
Damn, I love those character designs. "I am interested in something Bleach related" surly wasn't on my list of things I'd say in 2020.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
Into my veins.
Man, that twist ending was pure Kubo. I fucking miss Bleach. Weeks have not been the same without his crazyness.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
What are the chances this will be used to see if there's interest in doing the final arc of Bleach?

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

for reference

What are the chances this will be used to see if there's interest in doing the final arc of Bleach?

There alot of playing figures with it that it would be difficult for it atm.

Where does a staff for this come from when Studio Petriot is busy with current projects with neither ending soon?

Who directing? old director Abe is at another studio directing DFO

Where does it get its timeslot as they are already highly competitive in Japan? (I think SP old Bleach timeslot is filled)

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to see Kubo do a monthly seinen manga. No restraints, no excuses. Just see what hes capable of with complete freedom.

Oct 26, 2017
Burn the Witch is more likely to get a full-length anime than TYBW. lol

Trust me. Yall don't want to see that final arc animated except for maybe all the fuckery.

Brickhunt

Feb 4, 2018
Brazil
Burn the Witch is more likely to get a full-length anime than TYBW. lol

Trust me. Yall don't want to see that final arc animated except for maybe all the fuckery.
Speak for yourself. Mayuri vs Pernida alone justifies animating the arc.

The final arc was flawed, but these flaws shouldn't stop the animated adaptation from getting proper closure. If anything, it can aleaviate some of the flaws and incorporate material from the novels into it.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Speak for yourself. Mayuri vs Pernida alone justifies animating the arc.

The final arc was flawed, but these flaws shouldn't stop the animated adaptation from getting proper closure. If anything, it can aleaviate some of the flaws and incorporate material from the novels into it.
Also Lille Barro Vs Shunsui and Gremmy vs Kenpachi for their craziness needs to be animated .

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
Man the existence of another Soul Society is so fucking stupid and makes no sense concerning what happens in the big arcs, man Kubo can't think ahead for shit.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind its set in the same world but I hope all references or *fan service* is kept to a minimum I don't want bleach bleeding into the series, thought the short glimpse we got into Burn The Witch was pretty good.

Oct 25, 2017
Man the existence of another Soul Society is so fucking stupid and makes no sense concerning what happens in the big arcs, man Kubo can't think ahead for shit.

It could be easily explained that all the afterlifes are very strictly segregated. A bit of a stretch given what goes on in Bleachs latter half but is it more of a stretch then there being multiple Hogwarts type schools around the word or the entire concept of Boruto and a series outside Konoha

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
It could be easily explained that all the afterlifes are very strictly segregated. A bit of a stretch given what goes on in Bleachs latter half but is it more of a stretch then there being multiple Hogwarts type schools around the word or the entire concept of Boruto and a series outside Konoha
I'm mainly not talking about the idea of 2 SS existing. It's the fact none of those mother fuckers help to deal with the likes of Aizen and Buckbeard (I know that's not his real name but whatever).

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I mean multiple wizard schools in different countries make more sense than there being one school for every wizard ever. Multiple afterlife's segregated by nationality does not

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
It never made much sense that Japanese Soul Society would be the afterlife for everyone on earth but you know whatever....

It also makes no sense we would never hear and see the "West branch" given the world ending shit that happens in Bleach unless it comes into existence after the ending.(It doesn't seem like its young)

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It never made much sense that Japanese Soul Society would be the afterlife for everyone on earth but you know whatever....

It also makes no sense we would never hear and see the "West branch" given the world ending shit that happens in Bleach unless it comes into existence after the ending.(It doesn't seem like its young)
Western soul society was literally a meme joke that Kubo decided to make canon