• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Pooh

Oct 25, 2017
The Hundred Acre Wood
imagine being so hate-filled that you get angry at this face:

p0GKoSg.png

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
"Why is there a f***ing dog on the bus? Get it off!" the unnamed woman screamed.

When Megan tried to explain that Rowley was her assistance dog, the woman went on to call Megan a liar and argued that "guide dogs are yellow, not black."

Fucking LOL.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Clicked on the article, saw the white woman, got very confused, then read the story, and now I'm...more confused?

fireflame

Oct 27, 2017
sadly animals are targetted for color too. I remember being told that black cats were more likely to be targetted by bad people.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Awful story. She was spat at too? What is wrong with people?

But also... you can train a dog to empty the washing machine? Might have to get me a Labrador pup.

Bliman

User Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2019
Please I hope that no one is implying that it has to do with some racial thing.
That woman was just to dumb to realize that an assistant dog can have many colors.

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
"Guide dogs are yellow, not black."

How did she get this far in life?

I need to know if this person voted for Trump or not for some research I'm doing.

Jonathan Lanza

"I've made a Gigantic mistake"
Feb 8, 2019
I mean ha ha funny joke OP but these kinda inflammatory titles especially during Black History Month is a little bit tasteless.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Black dogs are apparently adopted the least.
What you are referring to is called Black Dog Syndrome, and there's a debate over whether or not it's real. A lot studies don't show it to be. It may be one of those things where it's generally believed - even by people who work at shelters - but it doesn't pan out. I know a few nurses who swear by the full moon stuff (more injuries, births, etc.) even though the numbers show that's not true at all. Or in short: confirmation bias.
I mean ha ha funny joke OP but these kinda inflammatory titles especially during Black History Month is a little bit tasteless.
Yeah.

Ducarmel

Oct 25, 2017
Sad to read this is not even the worse of her experience in public, shame on those that abuse the disabled.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
To be fair buses in the UK seem to have a mandatory 'fucking-mentalist' policy. If there's not some crazy person who smells of piss either being annoying, weird, or aggressive (or all three) then you feel like something isn't right.

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
I fixed up the title a bit to try and avoid any confusion

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
"When Megan tried to explain that Rowley was her assistance dog, the woman went on to call Megan a liar and argued that "guide dogs are yellow, not black."

What the actual fuck. It's a Labrador, their breed has multiple colours. Even then this is no justification. When did I wake up in this parody world?

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
For a second I thought it was the blind woman yelling. Don't know how to read.

Back to topic, poor dog. It is so cute and beautiful. Fuck that woman. Racism knows no bounds.