• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if I had a flash forward at some point, but I think they had already said this because I remember hearing/reading it. weird deja vu sensation.

either way, are mobile games really that popular/profitable? I don't know many people that would be like "oh yeah!! Blizzard games on mobile!!". Maybe I'm just not in those circles.

Rhiwion

Oct 28, 2017
Germany
Eh, if they're developed in-house and not outsourced to an Asian dev with kind of a terrible reputation to begin with, why not?

ChewbieFR

Nov 3, 2018
Nice. Can't wait for Blackthorne GO, The Lost Vikings Tower Defense and RPM Racing Endless Runner.

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
I'm not a Blizzard fan, but I'm not happy by this. i like and prefer traditional gaming, i don't like playing on mobile. and i wish more and more games to be released on traditional systems.

ChewbieFR

Nov 3, 2018
I'm not a Blizzard fan, but I'm not happy by this. i like and prefer traditional gaming, i don't like playing on mobile. and i wish more and more games to be released on traditional systems.

Everyday I read that studios like Blizzard can't provide AAA games and mobile games, and I don't understand it

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
After Hearthstone, I think I'm good ignoring these efforts. Shame they have such drastically different design philosophy for their big mobile title vs their PC games.

Status
Not open for further replies.