• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well at least that's something that Switch could definitely run given it was also on last gen consoles.

By the way what happened to Wolfenstein for Switch?

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
Really hope this doesn't happen.

Because I'd be forced to buy it a fourth time.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they release Diablo 1 and 2 but not 3, leading to insanity.

Also I liked 1 and 2 more.

Alric

Oct 27, 2017
I'd definitely pick it up again, especially if it came with the necromancer .

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Two things:
One- Where can I get that night light?
Two- I'd be all for a portable Diablo game.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Nice.

would be more excited if they announce D2.

Yep.

D2 creator did say it was hard to port on modern machines though as ai is coded to the resolution of the game. Stretching it to 16:9 or higher would mess stuff up like monster doing weird stuff at the edge of the screen.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Would make more sense than Overwatch.
People keep saying this, but it still doesn't make any sense. We know Overwatch is quite scalable and would definitely have a userbase. I'm sure they're more likely to test the waters with Diablo 3 either way first though because that has a fully single player mode if they have to back out of full support.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I never played Diablo 3 but I really enjoyed torchlight.

It seems like this game would be PERFECT FOR SWITCH

:sunglasses, deal with it

Zedelima

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Why people are saying that the game its dead?
Can i play it single player? If this is true i would love to play for the first time!

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
This is one of the few ported games I would instantly buy on switch. I'm sick right now and would be playing the shit out of that in bed right now. I'm only worried about online communication really.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a night light and they turned it off. I don't get it. Maybe I missed a frame per sec or something.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder when this will be formally announced....and in what presentation it will be announced in.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Please ppl do not reset the clock
giphy.gif

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Would prefer if they announced Diablo 2, even though I know that's never going to happen. Probably for the best. Portable Diablo 2 would be legitimately toxic to my productivity.

That being said, these kinds of games are the kind of stuff I like to see ported to the Switch even if I personally won't buy it. Strong pick-up-and-play titles that'll be perfect for a portable device.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
How reliable is this "Blizzard Entertainment" guy anyway?

I learned my lesson. I'm not trusting anyone anymore. I only end up with crushing disappointment.

Twenty7kvn

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hearthstone? Not so much unless it was portable only. Though if they finally put some console controls on it, there really wouldn't be a reason for it not to be on every system.
They can add console controls to it if they want. But portable only would be just fine,it won't be the only portable only switch game.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
They can add console controls to it if they want. But portable only would be just fine,it won't be the only portable only switch game.
Blizzard isn't known for half-assing ports though. I just don't expect them to have to maintain yet another version as the hearthstone team is still Blizzard's smallest division.

Oct 25, 2017
I'd totally be down with a good port of D3. Definitely a game I'm willing to triple dip on. I really enjoyed the PS4 version controls, and doing some quick grinding in portable would be fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.