• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
they are going to pull me back into WoW and im going to fucking hate myself

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love Overwatch but really don't like watching it, I tried but it's so boring as e-sport.

KLoWn

Oct 27, 2017
I just had a thought. It's going to be a little awkward for them to announce the next wow expansion considering they have to spoil the big legion ending that isnt out yet lol
Everyone that cares about it already know at this point anyway, so I don't think it bothers them.

rakhir

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is what I was waiting for, esports!
I play wow since beta and I still have no idea what is happening while watching it's pvp matches

But i guess I watch LoL championships, and that's probably incomprehensible for non-players as well.

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
Made it home while the 'are there any Alliance here?' bit was going, reasonable time in the end.

Deleted member 1041

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
see they do starcraft 2 first, because it's their weakest game.

WAIT FREE TO PLAY

MEGATON

I LOVE STARCRAFT 2

DeusOcha

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Yeah not a fan of Blizzard's contemporary pushing of esports. Regardless it makes sense why they want to do it. New content for franchises prolly being in the last half hour of the opening ceremony.