• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tacitus

Oct 25, 2017
Just popping in to say that SC2 history has just been made as Korea got dethroned. Awesome matches.

Shadout

Oct 27, 2017
Missed the match sadly (had to watch the Diablo panel being burned to the ground - left disappointed ^^), but yeah, that is quite surprising. Did they all go back to SC1?

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I thought the WoW Q&A was good. Always nice to hear "yeah, we agree, we're going to change that. We were wrong" when someone brings up something totally out of whack.

I actually haven't thought WoW as it is is too RNG (outside of mythic caches which are being fixed anyway), and I actually Ion addressed that well.

Shadout

Oct 27, 2017
Yep, WoW Q&A was one of the best panels I saw this year. Both in terms of content, and the panelists being good on stage. Also thought the WoW: What's Next panel yesterday was pretty good.
There really is a stark difference between how some of these people are on a stage. Like Diablo Immortal already having problems, and then the people on stage was not doing a great job on top of it.
Not saying it is easy - I would "literally" (maybe) die if I had to perform on such a stage - but it sure makes a difference if they can find someone who are good at it. Even if they have to move below the development team leaders - or above.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hate mobile gaming. I tried to keep an open mind and I played the demo of Diablo Immortal. It's not bad for a mobile game . I still hate mobile gaming.

Deleted member 14735

Oct 27, 2017
Having the female Worgen not look like garbage anymore was all I needed from the WoW panel, but they had other good stuff too. Probably the first time since WotLK that Gnomes are getting focus:

WOWNXT088.jpg
Faces look too pretty for me, I really hope there are options that give a more feral look. Not holding my breath though since female Orcs suffered the same fate, they had two really good really ferocious looking faces pre-revamp and now they don't have any :\ thank god for Mag'har Orcs

Otherwise a big improvement yeah. Been waiting for these since my Ally loyalty is with Worgen.

Heruderu

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, why on earth would a live audience of hardcore PC gamers who have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars to be at that event be frustrated and feel let down by the show's big tease and finale being revealed as a mobile only spin-off?

giphy.webp
I didn't think about how much they paid to be there, but there's no need for you to be that rude when answering me, so I guess Blizz making an out of touch announcement is not the only problem for gamers.