• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah

I need that Genji and Symmetra skin. And them Brood War units and portraits for StarCraft!

Also still no sign of Demon Hunter Sombra being available for non virtual ticket holders.

5c0417b4f3ac7dd872222f8495310491-BC19_VT_ProductPage_Thumbnail_WoW_MN01.jpg

World of Warcraft®
Ride the tides of war with a pair of murloc-ified faction leaders: Finduin (for Alliance heroes) and Gillvanas (for the Horde!). Plus, bundle up for your next trip to the icy mountains with the whimsical Wendigo Woolies transmog outfit.
03c9d91576b74fb5d6a5a68887681470-BC19_VT_ProductPage_Thumbnail_OW_MN01.jpg

Overwatch®
Mark 25 years of Azeroth as you fight for future Earth with two Legendary Overwatch skins based on iconic World of Warcraft heroes. Are you prepared for Illidan Genji and Tyrande Symmetra? Coming soon!
0ac013a55cd9ad099d250cfd43a23b84-BC19_VT_ProductPage_Thumbnail_HS_MN01.jpg

Hearthstone®
Bond over some fond memories the next time you sit down for a duel with the BlizzCon 2019 card back. Then prepare to draw a mysterious Golden Legendary card, to be revealed at BlizzCon. Coming soon!
771124242ae0b49a703a1ea9b48dc19c-BC19_VT_ProductPage_Thumbnail_HoTS_MN01.jpg

Heroes of the Storm™
Make your mark in the Nexus with a commemorative BlizzCon spray and portrait, and ride into battle on Celestial Deepcrawler mount. It may not look dangerous, but those claws can give you a nasty pinch…or wipe out all life on your planet. Available now!
2c0ff2834cf7b14dae4f12805a4fa2f7-BC19_VT_ProductPage_Thumbnail_SC_MN01.jpg

StarCraft® II
Equip a trio of Brood War–era unit skins and portraits the next time you go into battle. Scout for a zerg ambush aboard the Classic Battlecruiser, hunt your prey with the sinewy Classic Ultralisk, and honor Tassadar's sacrifice with the Classic Carrier. Available now!

Last edited:

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I don't even play Genji or Symmetra much but those skins are damn amazing. Might bite this year..

Deleted member 8468

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So nothing for WoW Classic? Good.

And I really mean that! I was dreading another round of polar bears with flags.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Is this an out of season Christmas gift ?!

Necrokey

Jan 20, 2019
Orlando, Florida
No in game mount for WoW this year, just an outfit and two murlocs. No hints for 8.3 or 9.0 either from these. There is also no mention of Warcraft 3 Reforged getting anything from this. This is gonna be my 3rd blizzcon and first in 4 years. I pray that it gets better from here.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Gilvanas lol.

The Overwatch skins are sweet, but still no cross platform unlocks dampens it a bit.

Finaj

Oct 25, 2017
No in game mount for WoW this year, just an outfit and two murlocs. No hints for 8.3 or 9.0 either from these. There is also no mention of Warcraft 3 Reforged getting anything from this. This is gonna be my 3rd blizzcon and first in 4 years. I pray that it gets better from here.

There's quite a bit to be excited about this year. These things aren't confirmed but it's pretty safe to assume they'll be there in some capacity:

-New WoW expansion and info on patch 8.3.
-Diablo IV
-Overwatch PvE expansion (Internally called Overwatch 2).

Blizzard has also been developing a Warcrafr mobile game for a while now, so we might see that.

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
Well at the very least it seems they tried this year after last year's mess. Cloaks and a banner for WoW just lol

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
I'll never spend money on it, but I want that Yeti onesie.

...I might spend money on a real version.

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
God I need that Sym skin.

Question. If you buy the Virtual Ticket is every item its own code or is it a one code unlocks all?

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I wonder if Overwatch is waiting for this year's Blizzcon so that they can release Demon Hunter Sombra to the rest of the crowd that didn't get last year's Virtual Ticket.

Deleted member 2507

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Classic Battlecruiser... goddamnit, they gave away classic marine/hydralisk/zealot in Warchest system. Are they gonna do classic skins for how many things? Would be willing to pay for a classic-style set in SCII but no chance of that happening if they're having some in this virtual ticket etc.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
I dig all the rewards. Good shit.
Those two OverWatch skins. God damn. I LOVE all the WoW themed skins they've done. Doomfist Black hand and Magni Torbjorn were both perfect too. These two seem to be TOTAL conversions though. Haha. Fine with that for sure.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
No way I'd pay $50 for a virtual ticket and goodies I mostly would get no use out of, but that Symmetra skin is live for sure.

secretanchitman

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
There's quite a bit to be excited about this year. These things aren't confirmed but it's pretty safe to assume they'll be there in some capacity:

-New WoW expansion and info on patch 8.3.
-Diablo IV
-Overwatch PvE expansion (Internally called Overwatch 2).

Blizzard has also been developing a Warcrafr mobile game for a while now, so we might see that.

I really hope it's Diablo IV and not just Diablo Immortal!

Do we know for a fact or have some rumors that OW PVE and the new WoW expansion are coming as well? :)

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Did they do that for previous BlizzCon tattooed Bastion and Winston?
Sadly no. Demon Hunter Sombra would be the first one if they go through with it.

I say if because the only reason we are saying that Demon Hunter Sombra is coming for all users is because it mentioned that in the fine print on the skin's info.

Which was later removed when people starting asking more and more about when it was releasing. Which doesn't bode a good look.

OP
OP
AlexFlame116

AlexFlame116

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I really hope it's Diablo IV and not just Diablo Immortal!

Do we know for a fact or have some rumors that OW PVE and the new WoW expansion are coming as well? :)
Besides Jason Schreier talking about how an "Overwatch 2", most likely a PvE expansion, would be coming to this year's Blizzcon, I don't think there's been any other hints.