• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
They also teased some new gameplay mechanics for Blizzcon, so presumably the game will now play like... *sunglasses* ...Double Dragon.

1509679061476.png

Via: https://www.resetera.com/threads/blizzcon-2017-nerds-its-that-time-again.3518/page-8#post-457775

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
Last hour leaks suck. Like, if I get to learn about new stuff a week or two before, that's one thing, but when it's this close to the actual event, I'd rather just experience it there. :/

Oct 26, 2017
Oh neat, that's Alexstrasza from Warcraft, particularly WoW! Good choice!!

Meh on Hanzo. He was coming sooner or later.

Lordciego

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
It's nice to see how the popularity of Overwatch has made developing versions of its characters for Hots a faster proposition. I hope anyway that we get more Blizzard classic characters besides The lost vikings. Modern reinventions of old characters like Nintendo did with Smash Bros are always nice.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, I didn't put them in the thread title...

Sorry, I didn't mean for it to come across as a slight against you; I'd already seen them in the Blizzcon thread. (And I don't hold it against the post there either) I just hate it when someone internally ends up leaking something like 3 hours out, although in this case it might actually be more of a branch goof up?

OP
OP
Nirolak

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
I mean they did actually cancel the StarCraft 2 mod version if we're being very technical.

scare_crow

Oct 28, 2017
Last hour leaks suck. Like, if I get to learn about new stuff a week or two before, that's one thing, but when it's this close to the actual event, I'd rather just experience it there. :/

It's a shame we live in a world where people are forced to click on links. Something really should be done about it.

raangz

Oct 30, 2017
As long as he's not some hyper-mobile bs (like other OW heroes everyone complains about), I'm sure he'll be balanced fine without many complaints! Wonder how they'll implement his Climb trait though