• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

nolifebr

Banned
Sep 1, 2018
Curitiba/BR
Found by Arubedo

www.bankier.pl

BLOOBER TEAM S.A.: Zawarcie istotnej umowy licencyjno-dystrybucyjnej z Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC

Spis treści:1. RAPORT BIEŻĄCY2. MESSAGE (ENGLISH VERSION)3. INFORMACJE O PODMIOCIE4. PODPISY OSÓB REPREZENTUJĄCYCH SPÓŁKĘ KOMISJA NADZORU FINANSOWEGO Raport bieżący nr 15 / 2022 Data sporządzenia:...

BLOOBER TEAM SA: Entering into a significant license and distribution agreement with Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC
The Management Board of Bloober Team SA with its registered office in Krakow (hereinafter referred to as the "Issuer") informs that today the Issuer has concluded a significant license and distribution agreement with Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC for the distribution of selected Issuer's titles in the new distribution system. The Issuer will inform about the details, including the release dates, in separate current reports.
In the Issuer's opinion, the sale of the titles will have an impact on the Issuer's financial results for 2022 and subsequent periods

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Feels like the bloober silent hill sony involvement rumor groundwork. Include the medium and observer and blair witch into ps+ and lead into Silent Hill

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
I don't think this is related to Silent Hill, but rather Bloober Team's games being on PS+.

hmp

Mar 29, 2022
If you read the text it's almost certainly their latest games on PS+ Premium.

I don't get the reactions in here

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
Cutting the important part of the text, ''new distribution system'', to fuel the usual overreactions from the geniuses here is obviously the best option.

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
Oh no.

Who gaf about Silent Hill? Anything Bloober is still disappointing.

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Silent Hill would not be Bloober's titles so I'm not sure this would apply here. Sounds like a deal to put Bloober's back catalog on PS Plus Premium or whatever.

Lampa

Feb 13, 2018
Also, Bloober certainly doesn't own Silent Hill, so if they are making a new entry, they wouldn't be in a position to negotiate this deal for it themselves.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
People come on now
BLOOBER DOES NOT OWN SILENT HILL.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT SILENT HILL.
READ THE DAMN OP.

BiodegradableWholeCopepod-size_restricted.gif

Delusibeta

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, as hilarious as the idea of the Bloober Team developed Silent Hill and the Sony funded, published & PS Exclusive Silent Hill winding up being the same game, this is probably about putting Bloober's previous games on PS++.

Mau

Oct 25, 2017
Era, I don't think this is what ya'll think it means but go off I guess

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I read the damn OP.

I don't understand what's hard to imagine about IF the Sony/Silent Hill/Bloober rumor is true that Sony would partner with Bloober directly to bring their back catalog to Spartacus. It's been done plenty of times to bring more availability to older titles leading into a new game from that developer.

No shit Konami owns Silent Hill. If Sony is partnered with Konami and Bloober why wouldnt Sony partner with Bloober for the reasons above?

That's why I said GROUNDWORK not that this is about Silent Hill directly. Jfc.