• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IbizaPocholo

Oct 28, 2017
Ibiza

Gun Media, publisher of the award-winning Friday the 13th: The Game, today announced that it has entered into a publishing agreement with Bloober Team, developer of the critically acclaimed Layers of Fear franchise. Gun has acquired worldwide publishing and marketing rights to Bloober Team's next, currently untitled game. Bloober Team and Gun Media expect to announce more information about the game, including title and release date, at a later date.

toy_brain

Nov 1, 2017
I should pick up a few more Bloober Team games. I played Observer and really liked it. It had a uniqueness in what it did, and how it went about pulling it off. I think I have Layers of Fear on a download service somewhere (Epic maybe) which I should play through.

Their output might be a little rough, and not to everyone's liking, but I have a certain liking for them. They have that B-tier charm that I still miss from the PS1 and PS2 days.