• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manustany

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
The Space

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
yeah no, insomniac already said that sunset 2 isn't happening, and leakers came out saying that from isn't working on bloodborne 2

R.T Straker

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Let it go.

Reminds me about Amazon France listing Bloodborne for PC few years ago.

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
After the Walmart leak I'm tempted to believe, but both Sunset Overdrive and Bloodborne sequels? Nah, too good to be true.

Cybersai

Banned
Jan 8, 2018
Bloodborne 2 isn't happening.

If you think Sony would not mention Bloodborne 2 at E3, you're crazy

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
YxhCJAR.jpg

okayfrog

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No way Dreams releases the same day as Days Gone, Anthem, and Metro: Exodus. Sony probably gave Amazon that date and told them to wait until the release date was officially announced, then shifted things around.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Let it go.

Reminds me about Amazon France listed Bloodborne for PC few years ago.

sony is not going to release dreams on the same day as days gone

Bloodborne 2 isn't happening.

If you think Sony would not mention Bloodborne 2 at E3, you're crazy

No way Dreams releases the same day as Days Gone, Anthem, and Metro: Exodus. Sony probably gave Amazon that date and told them to wait until the release date was officially announced, then shifted things around.

BlazeFlareon

Oct 25, 2017
Illinois
The SO2/BB2 pages are probably just placeholders when they do happen. Dreams wouldnt be on the same date as 3 other major titles. Dark Souls and the amiibo are stated for Summer 2018 still, and August 31st could be true, its the end of summer it could just be a placeholder for "Summer". Fortnite bundle looks real tho as this was announced like 2 weeks ago

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
Not true. Probably they were planning to delete some placeholders and instead pressed the publish button by mistake.

ZhugeEX

Senior Analyst at Niko Partners
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
If Dreams is announced for Feb 22nd I'll reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.