• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Something that has been moving on the subreddit Tomb Prospectors, a group of players dedicated to find undiscovered secrets in Chalice Dungeons, it's the newly found glyps of Sinister Chalices with all rites enabled.

This is notorious because Sinister Chalices can't be created with rites! Only regular ones are able to be created with the 3 rites. So with this, we now have 4 rite Chalices!

https://www.reddit.com/r/tombprospectors/comments/7dsnhw/so_sfrc_dungeons_are_a_thing_now/

These glyphs are created with a save file editor. The dungeon maker character name is ZullieTheWitch with PSN name with lot of x letters. You can easily search them up with an altar and look for suspicious non-legit chalice information.

For now, no one knows who is the player behind this dungeons and also no one knows if he/she will keep uploading them to the server.

There has been some odities found already like a non aggroing giant:

Or also a depth 1 dungeon with depth 5 loots.

This is the progress found so far
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EUT9fquQrHNgfET9Fc4gDdmccs/edit#gid=266417879
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...EUT9fquQrHNgfET9Fc4gDdmccs/edit#gid=266417879
Mind you, this doesn't enable the option to find any unreleased or custom created stuff, and these new dungeons will probably not be much different than the original ones, but I think it's pretty cool how users have unlocked a new combination of rites for creating Chalices.

Inb2 Bloodborne 2 is coming.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
New enemy type discovered, previously only seen in trailer... Now this...

Yeeeaaaaaah, just a coincidence. For sure...

(PSX is coming guys)

OP
OP
Ferrs

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017

(PSX is coming guys)

More like save editing is coming to Bloodborne 1 (there's already hacked characters).

Why not just datamine the game to see all the assets?

There has been some datamining going on, but I don't think we have any model viewer, for example.

Still, as I said, this is not about getting unreleased stuff, it won't happen here. But I still think it's pretty notable how people have been able to create Chalice dungeons with a combination of rites not available in the game. It also may give us more rare stuff like glitched enemies like in the video or more rare occurences.

Rymuth

Oct 26, 2017
Social marketing for BB2?

MY1G6.gif

warheat

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone explain this to me? I'm not far in the game, just beat
Vicar Amelia

Panther2103

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe over my long weekend I'll finally get around to beating Bloodborne. These chalice dungeons look fun. Still can't get past the damn woods.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca

(PSX is coming guys)

If Bloodborne 2 was bound for PSX this year, there wouldn't be all this beating around the bush by Sony in regards to whether it's getting a proper conference or not. Bloodborne 2 would be such hot shit that there would be a full-scale conference practically built around that one announcement.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Heh, just rebought BB yesterday and now I see this and the other thread. Funny timing.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
If Bloodborne 2 was bound for PSX this year, there wouldn't be all this beating around the bush by Sony in regards to whether it's getting a proper conference or not. Bloodborne 2 would be such hot shit that there would be a full-scale conference practically built around that one announcement.
yeah you're right. This would be too clever of viral marketing for Sony. This is all probably just coincidence, sadly.

Auctopus

Self-requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, they technically hacked the game (well at least the save) and found unused assets with no AI. It's not that surprising, the same thing happened when people datamined Dark Souls 1, they were even able to wear armour that wasn't technically in the game. I don't think it's some sort of mystery etc.

Oct 27, 2017
I'd be so hyped if this were building hype for BB2, but I'm not going to let myself get excited. Probably just a coincidence.

Oct 27, 2017

If it were coming they could probably hold it back for the biggest reveal of their E3 conference. But yes, I agree that if this game were real then they'd probably hold a PSX conference based around this one reveal, or they would have announced it at PGW.

OP
OP
Ferrs

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Guys it has nothing to do with Bloodborne 2 this is literally hacking the game lol

I mean, they technically hacked the game (well at least the save) and found unused assets with no AI. It's not that surprising, the same thing happened when people datamined Dark Souls 1, they were even able to wear armour that wasn't technically in the game. I don't think it's some sort of mystery etc.

Yes, the cool part is that the game is sharing these dungeons and everyone can play them, and because how the dungeons are created (FRC and Sinister uses different seeds), maybe we get more chances to find rare odities (mind you, as I said, odities, no unreleased stuff).

Btw that enemy has AI, if you attack him he aggroes, he just have the non-hostile AI version (like the beasts in the DLC).

KHlover

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ZullieTheWitch also makes stuff like Challenge Mods for Dark Souls 3 (on PC), they're pretty well known in the Dark Souls modding community :D

Edit: lmao guys, this has literally nothing to do with BB2.

OP
OP
Ferrs

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
ZullieTheWitch also makes stuff like Challenge Mods for Dark Souls 3, they're pretty well known in the Dark Souls modding community :D

I'm a console Souls player so I didn't know Zullie, but this is extremely cool. I wonder how far editing the Chalices can take you...

Oct 25, 2017
UK NW
Pretty cool for these to suddenly start popping up but I wouldn't get too excited yet guys.
If BB2 is coming at some point I think they'll leave announcing it until at least next year.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne was so good. If BB2 is announced I hope there is a larger PVP scene.

Hesemonni

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I shouldn't get my hopes up but all this talk of discoveries in BB is making me wanna board the hype train.