• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
Under "Other games announced for the PS5"

sqbBokD.png

Link to the page: https://www.fnac.com/PS5-prix-date-de-sortie-caracteristiques-tout-ce-qu-il-faut-savoir-sur-la-console-de-Sony/cp42548/w-4#BL=Home-Gene|Conseils Fnac|BL1

Edit: According to the link, it's not a PS5 exclusive.

OP
OP
Dlanor A. Knox

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
It's not listed under PS5 exclusives btw, edited my post.

Maybe the rumoured bloodborne PC port?

These last 24 hours have been a rollercoaster so take it this with a grain of salt, lol.

OP
OP
Dlanor A. Knox

Dlanor A. Knox

▲ Legend ▲
Apr 6, 2018
It's a mistake, the game is being listed under 3rd party games.

Why would they list it there? It's just a mistake.

Because it's also coming out on Xbox.

/s

No, I don't know, could they list it there because it's coming out on PC too?

Then again, Godfall is listed under PS5 exclusives and that's also coming out on PC so it's odd. But there has been a lot of talk about a Bloodborne PC port, so I still have a tiny bit of hope.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Right. Together with a PC version, of course.

(x)

doubt but I want to believe

Mass_Pincup

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Because it's also coming out on Xbox.

/s

No, I don't know, could they list it there because it's coming out on PC too?

Then again, Godfall is listed under PS5 exclusives and that's also coming out on PC so it's odd. But there has been a lot of talk about a Bloodborne PC port, so I still have a tiny bit of hope.
They rushed to release that article, you can see a lot of typos still there like for Suicide Squad. It probably wasn't prepared before yesterday.

Geinrendour

Jun 3, 2018
The footage they showed in the PS+ Collection looked better for me. You could see lights reflections on the pools and a brighter moon in the Cleric Beast fight. I might be misremembering though. Hope someone can compare it.

JABEE

Oct 25, 2017
Spider-Man uses the "Remastered" subtitle. So maybe there will be a collection of remastered games at launch.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The soul's fanbase keeps getting trolled. SE fans know the feeling,

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
It's probably just someone made a mistake on that site.

Sony wouldn't put the game for free in the instant collection if they were about to sell a remaster .

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
The footage they showed in the PS+ Collection looked better for me. You could see lights reflections on the pools and a brighter moon in the Cleric Beast fight. I might be misremembering though. Hope someone can compare it.

Probably pre-release PS4 footage. Bloodborne's Alpha had better lighting than the retail copy, it got downgraded.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
I didn't expect Spider-Man to get a remaster, but I did expect Bloodborne to have one cause it's a game from 2015.

We need more details on Sony's BC enhancement plans.