• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
Power to the players

xNiwsoF.jpg

LghgBCS.jpg

DRitONR.jpg

D3Rx0Gy.jpg
dKjyaaR.jpg

Last edited:

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Got any pics? Can't access those links. Love Funkos so probably grabbing the Bloodborne ones.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
The first piece of Bloodborne related merch that I really don't care to own

Jun 23, 2019
Come on man. I thought I had escaped these things and then they come out with ones I care about? FUUUUUUUUCCCCC-

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
So they didn't even make a prototype of them except for the Ghost of Tsushima one? Because those are just quick and dirty 3D renders.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wish they didn't add any blood in it... : /

I love The Duck of Us because it's much cuter.

6r4etug2xif41.jpg

People constantly criticize funko's pops but these ducks are the ones I don't get. It's a sore to the eyes everytime I see them at a store. I don't get it, they don't look good or cute and they never do the ip justice :/
That GOT one is pretty great, Kratos looks awful though, specially the blades.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Fuck, even though Joel is your average Joe wearing regular clothes and shit, his look by now is so recognizable that I totally see him in that Funko design. It's him, I see him.
Edit: Bloodborne and Joel one are pretty cool, hopefully I'll be able to get them here. Kratos one is meh, plus they should've gone with the Axe since that's supposed to be his main weapon in the last game.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
People constantly criticize funko's pops but these ducks are the ones I don't get. It's a sore to the eyes everytime I see them at a store. I don't get it, they don't look good or cute and they never do the ip justice :/
That GOT one is pretty great, Kratos looks awful though, specially the blades.
Yeah, everyone has their line or line adjacent. I've seen some of the ducks look neat, but I don't generally like them. That clicker duck is nightmare fuel, though.

Scottoest

Feb 4, 2020
I bought a few Funkos several years ago - the Star Trek TNG bridge crew, Bender from Futurama, and a Warhammer 40K Ultramarine. They now all reside in a bin in my closet, because I realized I don't really know what I even wanted them for.

To put on a shelf or desk, so I can look at them and remember "hey, those are things I like"? To advertise my hobbies to other people?

OP
OP
DrScruffleton

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I bought a few Funkos several years ago - the Star Trek TNG bridge crew, Bender from Futurama, and a Warhammer 40K Ultramarine. They now all reside in a bin in my closet, because I realized I don't really know what I even wanted them for.

To put on a shelf or desk, so I can look at them and remember "hey, those are things I like"? To advertise my hobbies to other people?

you did good with TNG pops. Picard is like $60-ish on his own now.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The bloodborne one looks cool until you get out of the box and everything in the world starts moving at an unsteady 30fps.