• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 6 days, 7 hours, 6 minutes, 13 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Bloodstained: does having a Curse of the Moon save unlock anything in Ritual of the Night?

Another

Oct 23, 2019
Portugal
Finally got my hands on the PS4 version of RotN for super cheap during BF sales but I still don't have CotM so I was wondering if I should get the PS4 version of it in case it unlocks anything or just go with the Switch version since I'd rather have it there if it doesn't unlock anything. For some reason this is proving exceptionally hard to google so here I am. Help?