• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SantaC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
my money farming scheme

Action-2019-07-02-20-38-23.gif

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
What shards are you using to make those drop money instead of just mana?

There's two ways to make it more likely to have Laterns drop money instead of mana when usin accelerator.

The first option is the only one available for a long time, and that's building up your MP Regen by drinking a ton of the MP Regen drinks, up to a maximum of 7 per second. As well as fully upgrading the Shard that reduces mp cost, so it becomes a toggleable skill shard.

The second is when you get all the way to the end of the game, beat nearly all the bosses, and fight all enemy types, including the secret one on the train, and get EVERY shard, including the ones you make yourself.

I suggest making a shard last, because after getting all shards a chest slides out of the ground in Johannes's room, and if you're there you will hear a slide-whistle noise in your head that will make you laugh, at least I did!

Anyway, after that, you won't have to worry about MP anymore, so you'll never get those crystals again! Then you can just zoom around on the painting rooms on top of the Twin Dragons Tower.

Or whatever, find whatever place works for you, just make sure you max out red rememberance and augment gold, and get hurt a bunch so your luck goes really high, then you'll get tons of gold in no time!

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
here is another one. This game is so batshit insane.

Action-2019-07-02-21-32-06_1.gif
Needs more Rhava Velar and/or Teps Oceus fpr the mobs. That doorway is way to slow too.

How are you getting such high drops consistently?
Augment Gold maxed (so it becomes a passive) then equip it too for added effect. Then just having high luck gear and something to mitigate the mana cost of constant speed boost. (So the lanterns don't drop Mana Roses)
I was even getting the odd 2000G bag too. =D

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Got augment gold up to max and got magic regen at 7 points per second. Now I just gotta figure out how to boost the gold drops so I can get $500 and $1000 bags more consistently.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Still playing on switch with no trouble at all haven't even had a crash

Ive done 37% of the castle and don't want this to end wish it was even bigger

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
Received Today my copy!!!

I'm really anxious and happy!!!

It's a new Igavania!!!!!!!!

Happy play to you !

Don't forget to not get tooooo excited and read the hints and directions you are given in the game, not skipping them to go back to gameplay, otherwise you might have to ask here for directions -which you would most likely find in the previous pages- ;)

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
Endgame item spoiler:

Wow, I thought you needed 9 of every shard to get Gebel's Glasses. You just need 1 of every shard. That's... way easier.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Could anybody tell me what's the upgrade you get in this room?

TWWaahE.png

I ran in, broke the orb and got what looked like a green shard but I can't actually find what it is I unlocked lol

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I believe that is just another shard for your
Silver Knight
Oh ok... Kinda weird they would put it in an orb like that?

Also, I saw a coworker play the other day using a shard that would show him breakable walls when he got near one... I now have 100% of the map discovered but still haven't found that? I guess I don't need it anymore lol but I'm curious

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Completely lost, just killed the twin dragons on tower and got a certain item afterwards and now there's no where I can go, could someone give me a hint of what area I need to be in

Sevyne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I call and raise you (I've since added about 15 LCK, and added
the luck shard at lvl 9
as a passive but didn't redo the vid).

That's easily the best gold spot in my opinion. It's exactly where I did most of my grind. So many lamps lined up and quick room refreshes.

Completely lost, just killed the twin dragons on tower and got a certain item afterwards and now there's no where I can go, could someone give me a hint of what area I need to be in

First thing you should do is talk to Dominique.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Oh ok... Kinda weird they would put it in an orb like that?

Also, I saw a coworker play the other day using a shard that would show him breakable walls when he got near one... I now have 100% of the map discovered but still haven't found that? I guess I don't need it anymore lol but I'm curious
You get that ability from those golden rolling eyeball things.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
So I've beaten Zangetsu in the Oriental Lab and collected his sword. As far as requirements for the true end go, I should basically be set now?

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I had to look up how to encounter monster number 44 and one secret room I missed. Going to go for all shards then see if it's worth going for item completion this run or do it in an NG+.

JordianKnot

Oct 27, 2017
I'm in bed and so close to purchasing the Switch version, but I hesitate because of performance issues. Problem is I have a ps4 pro, but I really would rather play this game portable. Can't decide!

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm not sure which one you're talking about here?

But speaking of eyeballs.....

Is there anything to do with that painting with the 3D eyeball?
Sorry, was at work and couldn't check. The ones in the Underground waterway with the horse and fish and shit.

Also, I finally realized why I wasn't getting $1000 money bag drops: I didn't equip the augment gold shard. Anyone money farming, don't just rely on the passive. Double up on that ish.

SantaC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm in bed and so close to purchasing the Switch version, but I hesitate because of performance issues. Problem is I have a ps4 pro, but I really would rather play this game portable. Can't decide!
if i had to choose switch or ps4 i would go switch for sure. But If you have a nice PC, I would chose PC version.

Is there anything to do with that painting with the 3D eyeball?
nothing to it. Older Igavanias also had that eyes in paintings.

Ramathevoice

Oct 26, 2017
Paris, France
if i had to choose switch or ps4 i would go switch for sure. But If you have a nice PC, I would chose PC version.
Yeah, I imagine the PC version will run well on basically anything half decent from the last few years.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
The downgrade on Switch isn't worth it. Go PS4 if you have it. PC is the best version, but PS4 is the best of the console releases.