• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

pray_bentos

Nov 13, 2017
Seems to be this thing:

wQow5gk.jpg

Thanks boss, this was it.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
Any good advice on how to cheese Bloodless? Level 30 and she just keeps kicking my ass after she restores her health...
She challenged me as well (died a few times), but here's what I did:tocked on potions and high potions after selling some high value ingredients/metals
  • Stocked on potions and high potions after selling some high value ingredients/metals
  • I realized I haven't been consuming food and reapping the "first use" stat bonuses. They're permanent, FYI.
  • Equipped a reliable familiar. The internet says "Silver knight" but I got by with my higher level sword familiar
  • Her attacks commits her to one side, especially the bloodstream attack, so I kept jumping behind her. Try to stay there as much as possible
  • Used all my MP on the Grinder directional skill
  • When I ran out of MP, I started attacking with my Grinder G Sword

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to find any info on whether or not they've shipped the $100 (Alchemist's Treasure) backer rewards and there's zilch. Does anyone know the status of those? I've gotten nothing.

Any good advice on how to cheese Bloodless? Level 30 and she just keeps kicking my ass after she restores her health...
Similar to the poster above I stacked heals, used Heretical Grinder, and stayed behind her whenever possible. You can safely avoid her blood rain attack if you stand in either entrance on the sides of the room. If she's close enough you can grinder her from there while she casts. I did use Silver Knight for her as he'll occasionally block her bloodstream attacks.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I think opinions on this game will vary based on what style you preferred. For example, my favorite Castlevania was Order of Ecclesia, so Bloodstained is more up my alley than SotN. I love SotN, but to me Bloodstained is the more enjoyable game. Now does Bloodstained stack up to OoE for me? Not so sure yet. I've played OoE dozens of times over the years, so I'm going to have to see how Bloodstained holds up over time. Helps a lot that it's getting a bunch of neat DLC though.

Yeah I think all the extra DLC (and don't forget the amazing 8-bit companion game) are what's going to determine if this has a legacy similar to SoTN... And at this point, I'll say there's a chance- and that's an incredible achievement, honestly- that this game is as fondly remembered.

Trying to find any info on whether or not they've shipped the $100 (Alchemist's Treasure) backer rewards and there's zilch. Does anyone know the status of those? I've gotten nothing.

I think I have the same package ($150 tier) and last I read all of that stuff is being delivered in August.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
The only physical thing they've shipped so far are the games (+slip cases outside Europe). Everything else is supposed to go out next month.

Ambitious

Oct 26, 2017
Out of all the grindy activities in the game it's by far the easiest time wise. Just spam the technique in the opening hallway and try to hit as many enemies as possible to build the meter.

Wow, you're right. In addition, I used Standstill to freeze the enemies, and I managed to master 7 techniques in just 20min so far.

LoveBug566

Oct 27, 2017
I'm stuck. I've just killed the boss in The Tower of Twin Dragons and I have no idea where to go next. Can anyone help me out please?

Bladelaw

Oct 25, 2017
I'm stuck. I've just killed the boss in The Tower of Twin Dragons and I have no idea where to go next. Can anyone help me out please?
Pick up the silver bromide (it's a key item you almost certainly picked up after beating the dragons)
Try to enter the train in the lower right of the castle (just past the garden)
Find OD in the Libre Ex Machina
Go talk to Dominique and sit in the chair to the far left of her room.
Go back to OD.
Go to the train.

Xbox One chest fix is now out

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Just in from the Discord:
Xbox Players: Update 1.0.0.5 is now live. This update addresses the "Chest Bug" where certain treasure chests appear as open, even if the player did not interact with them. This can result in a player being unable to acquire items needed to complete the game or get 100% completion.

This update will allow the game to check the player's inventory to see if a critical item is missing. If so, the chest will close and provide access to those items.

We are working to apply this fix to other platforms as quickly as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we work to improve the game across all platforms.
Basically exactly how I envisioned this problem could be fixed - a sanity check on the key items vs the state of the chests they are found in.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
ATL
Man, Accelerator Shard + Reva Velar is hilarious. You basically become a fast moving ball of death! Doing New Game+ with all of my broken weaponry is great!

Question, does the Traveler's ring keep powering up on each playthrough? Or, is it purely based on overall map percentage (which carries over)?

Voke

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
yeah I'm going to lay this off until this gets a patch... Criticisms on the switch version weren't exaggerated at all, very very poor version to what would otherwise be a pretty good game

EloquentM

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, this came out already? Oh, everyone seems to love it? Oh I'm LTTP -___- must play before school.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm waiting for my physical rewards as well. I haven't heard any news, but its hopefully shipping in August?

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
So I play this like I play most Igavania's - I work on rare drops for all of the demons. How ridiculously overleveled will I be for bosses? I don't 'think' my damage level is going up, just magic and health, right? Is there a level cap?

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So I play this like I play most Igavania's - I work on rare drops for all of the demons. How ridiculously overleveled will I be for bosses? I don't 'think' my damage level is going up, just magic and health, right? Is there a level cap?

Your damage goes up too because your base stats go up as you level. What I'd recommend is unless you're looking for something specific, farm for rare drops later. Your Luck stat will be naturally higher, plus you'll have better access to more Luck boosting gear, making your overall farming time less.

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I platinumed this game yesterday, my second platinum ever. I think I'm done with it for now though.

Fucking phenomenal game. I know they confirmed that if they do a sequel it's not gonna be crowd funded, but I'm super interested. I'd back it again.

Giolon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Finished it on Sunday, really enjoyed the game. Wish the map have color markers or name for sections but I loved it.

Got a 99.80 on the map lol. Similar happened on SOTN when I played that. Not going for 100 though, moving on to another game this week.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Your damage goes up too because your base stats go up as you level. What I'd recommend is unless you're looking for something specific, farm for rare drops later. Your Luck stat will be naturally higher, plus you'll have better access to more Luck boosting gear, making your overall farming time less.

Good call! Thank you.

Welp, got the bad ending. Now to continue my journey to get the true ending.

....There's a bad ending? Is this something I should be spoiling myself a little bit to avoid getting?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Soooo. I have a 100% demon completion rate, but only a 92% for shards. But i've gone through the list, and i've got everything. I don't understand.

Can anyone help me, please.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way to increase the grade of boss shards, right? I have pretty much all shards at 9/9 now except the boss ones like Shadow Tracer.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
There's something about this game that makes you want to 100% it. I haven't felt this in a long time.

Bate

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I want to craft a katana shard, but it requires me to lose my two single hand sword shards. Would i only lose the shards or would I lose the rank of these shards as well? Because I have already levelled them up a couple of times.

sweetmini

Jun 12, 2019
I want to craft a katana shard, but it requires me to lose my two single hand sword shards. Would i only lose the shards or would I lose the rank of these shards as well? Because I have already levelled them up a couple of times.
Look at the before-after to the right, materials only decrease, you don t forfeit shards. The shard requirement is just a lock. Save your game before proceeding, in case my memory is at fault ;)

Mister Niwa

Oct 25, 2017
You don't actually lose shards by combining. Just look at the counter of the Shards it will say 2 -> 2 if you have 2 Shards already.

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
Should be getting this delivered today and started tonight.

Any basic beginner tips I should know about?

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I'd love some recommendations on what to craft and which shards to upgrade. I'm currently level 19, defeated the
stained glass hand, climbed the tower
and now I'm roaming the
library
. I'm currently rocking
Rhava Bural, True Arrow at level 3, and Silver Knight as my familiar.