• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
When did IGA blame hardware limitations? From what I understand, he didn't even know the state of the Switch version until it nearly released. And even admitting it was in a bad state, he took full responsibility by stating he didn't check in enough on the development of that version.

Seriously, if you can't forgive 505 Games, that's your prerogative, but you can't argue that they aren't trying their best to right the ship here. If the patches come, and it's still trash, there would certainly be plenty of reason to throw shade, but at least see how they do first.

From his interview with Game Informer:

While there were concerns over hardware limitations, we didn't expect it to be as bad when it was released. Unfortunately, a number of problems occurred that we didn't foresee. With WayForward's support, these issues are being addressed, and they are working hard to optimize the Switch version.

Deleted member 36749

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 24, 2017
Atlanta
Beat it on the Xbox One X and the game would crash every time I scored the final hit on the final boss. Still got the achievement but ended up.having to watch the final fight on youtube lmao.

Got a refund from Microsoft after that bug went public/widespread and glad I did. Its utterly ridiculous folks who not only bought the game, but also backed it are having to wait until some random date in November to even start playing it.

Deleted member 10737

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i'll get the game on switch if the issues are mostly fixed. let's wait and see, i'm not very optimistic.