• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 31, 2017
This article is just speculation based on the statements Sony made during their fiscal results conference a couple of weeks ago.
The author isn't adding anything factual, the BOM price is just a guess and things like DRAM prices going up because of smartphones having a sudden and unforeseen impact on the BOM do not quite add up. Sony has probably secured supply contracts to provide them with certain quantities of chips at a certain price months ago. Unless they're suddenly asking for more chips than anticipated and the suppliers are struggling to provide them with these extra chips so they're asking for more to renegotiate the contract, it's unlikely that these price fluctuations have an impact on well defined and already established supply contracts.

What Sony said during their fiscal results is that they haven't decided the final price and are looking at the marketplace to understand how much is going to cost them to price PS5 at the appropriate level.
That simpy means that different prices options are on the table and they are willing to take a loss on the hardware if necessary depending on what competition does.
And even here people are looking too much into it because it was just a way to divert questions that journalists were making about the price and PS5 in general. In the end it's obvious they have a plan and they will take their own decisions.
Also do people actually believe that if they are truly waiting for MS to announce their price...they would tell that to everyone?? Reminds me of when Kaz Hirai joked about not wanting to announce things first with PS4.

So unfortunately the waiting game continues :P
Companies like MS and Sony will indeed have less of a priority as Samsung and Apple will buy the bulk of what is available and will pay à lux higher price than Sony and MS to guarantee supply, and with the amounts they are buying they always manage to have a priority over the smaller buyers. PS5s and XSXs will be a drop in the see compared to iPhone 12s and Galaxy S20s, so it could definitely have an effect on component pricing. It's not just based on the earnings statement. You

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I would be very surpised if Sony waited until then but it also wouldn't surprise me if Sony does indeed uses that tactic. If that's the case Microsoft needs to be cuttroat and price the Series X at a loss.

Having two Xbox systems out at launch is definitely a scenario that helps Microsoft. They can have a less powerful system but cheaper than the PS5 (maybe $349) and a system that will be more powerful than the PS5 at maybe $549.
In terms of core adoption I think a $399 Series X would be more reliably impactful upfront in the current market. Cheaper and feature-deprived HD consoles tend to sell less at launch due to the audience buying into new platforms upfront being chiefly core gamers (we saw this exact thing happen for 360, PS3 and Wii U) but Lockhart/Series S might upend that if it's priced like a current gen console ($299) and can capture the more general mainstream day one (like we saw with older SD consoles like PS2 or Wii way back). There's a lot of ways this could go really, it's pretty exciting.

I'd probably rule out the $49 level pricepoints though, those never really go over well when you're above $200 and I'm betting there's data showing they aren't worth negating the impact of getting to the lower "hundred" value with a $99. I think $499 Series X and $299 Series S (with more sacrifices than just a GPU/RAM downgrade) are probably where we're headed and it opens the door for more later on (imagine a $149 Series E later on that's purely an XCloud device for example). That's a setup that a singular $399 PS5 could've slotted into very competitively too.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
No more awkward then Sony who would have not given ps5 news since 2019 wired article.

Not in my opinion.
Not only Sony have talked 'less' about the PS5 which gives them room to talk about it like MS did prior but also the fact that they won't be at E3 give them more room to talk about it.
I mean if MS doesn't talk about price/specs at E3 what will they talk about ? Not only that but when and how ?
"Hey this is the console we around show to you, we have nothing else to talk about it on our big show and just a reminder : all of our games will run on the same Xbox you already have at home !" For real ?

Melchiah

Oct 26, 2017
Helsinki, Finland
This thing will cost like an equivalent to 800 dollars or more in Sweden due to our currency being in the toilet plus the chemicals tax on electronics plus the anti piracy tax / fee on electronics... smh..

The PS3 released at 7000 SEK back in 2006 so. And in 2006 our currency was quite strong v the dollar compared to now.

Gonna have to look at options of importing from Germany or such instead when it comes to electronics in the future.

Just checked, and that's 665€, not far from 659€ that the PS3 cost in Finland. The PS4 was 449€ here.

I blame it on Nordisk Film, and their monopoly import position.

Inuhanyou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
With the components these consoles have, neither were going to be not loosing money. But this says to me that maybe Sony wanted to aim at 399 and eat some of the cost through their money on subs, but due to scarcity of materials got the cost pushed up super high

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Not in my opinion.
Not only Sony have talked 'less' about the PS5 which gives them room to talk about it like MS did prior but also the fact that they won't be at E3 give them more room to talk about it.
I mean if MS doesn't talk about price/specs at E3 what will they talk about ? Not only that but when and how ?
"Hey this is the console we around show to you, we have nothing else to talk about it on our big show and just a reminder : all of our games will run on the same Xbox you already have at home !" For real ?
Obviously they will show the games at E3 and it's funny how because Microsoft said there will be no Series X exclusive games for the first year or two everyone thinks they won't look as good as PS5 games.

Sony has been talking about the PS5 for almost a year now, difference is Microsoft have showed a bit more (they showed what the system will look like at the Awards show, whereas Sony only showed the logo). They announced they wont be at E3 but hundreds of events. When? We are already in mid-February. Are they going to do 50 events before E3 and not announce the PS5 price?

In terms of core adoption I think a $399 Series X would be more reliably impactful upfront in the current market. Cheaper and feature-deprived HD consoles tend to sell less at launch due to the audience buying into new platforms upfront being chiefly core gamers (we saw this exact thing happen for 360, PS3 and Wii U) but Lockhart/Series S might upend that if it's priced like a current gen console ($299) and can capture the more general mainstream day one (like we saw with older SD consoles like PS2 or Wii way back). There's a lot of ways this could go really, it's pretty exciting.

I'd probably rule out the $49 level pricepoints though, those never really go over well when you're above $200 and I'm betting there's data showing they aren't worth negating the impact of getting to the lower "hundred" value with a $99. I think $499 Series X and $299 Series S (with more sacrifices than just a GPU/RAM downgrade) are probably where we're headed and it opens the door for more later on (imagine a $149 Series E later on that's purely an XCloud device for example). That's a setup that a singular $399 PS5 could've slotted into very competitively too.
Yes, ending with 99 instead of 49 is always better. I think Nintendo priced the WiiU at $349 and it was disaster from the very beginning.

Both of the more expensive PS3 and Xbox 360 models were favored by fans so it does look like there is an appetitite to spend more if given the option in the beginning. Would the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro sold better if available in the beginning? Hard to say so it will be interesting how it pans out if Micrsooft shows two different models. If the Anaconda is more than $499 then I agree, the cheaper model made be the more popular.

Feb 10, 2018
Not in my opinion.

In what reality does Sony showing less give them more room?
Right now Sony are the ones playing catch up in terms of info released ms have shown a decent tech demo and the box, ms have more breathing room because they have shown more, this is not a debate it is reality.

MS did not give detailed specs of the X1 at there e3 presentation, they very well could just repeat the hardware info they have released and they could also add ssd, raytracing and ram information and show the games, os features and other updates.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Obviously they will show the games at E3 and it's funny how because Microsoft said there will be no Series X exclusive games for the first year or two everyone thinks they won't look as good as PS5 games.

Sony has been talking about the PS5 for almost a year now, difference is Microsoft have showed a bit more (they showed what the system will look like at the Awards show, whereas Sony only showed the logo). They announced they wont be at E3 but hundreds of events. When? We are already in mid-February. Are they going to do 50 events before E3 and not announce the PS5 price?

Who said anything about their games not looking as good as PS5 ones?
Im talking about they would have to show at E3 if they don't reveal specs or price over there.
Sony doesn't have this clock running against them just because they won't at be at E3.
We already know Xbox form factor, tentpole release title, in some way we already know something about its power ( twice One X ) and MS strategy about their 1P titles and services ( cross gen with day one release on GP ) and big event of the year.
What do you expect them to talk about at E3 if they don't reveal price and specs ? If they don't when and how do you expect them to handle this matters ?

In what reality does Sony showing less give them more room?
Right now Sony are the ones playing catch up in terms of info released ms have shown a decent tech demo and the box, ms have more breathing room because they have shown more, this is not a debate it is reality.

MS did not give detailed specs of the X1 at there e3 presentation, they very well could just repeat the hardware info they have released and they could also add ssd, raytracing and ram information and show the games, os features and other updates.

Read above.

Feb 10, 2018
That's not really awkward. They just haven't given the thing you wanted when you wanted it NOW.

Well if that's not awkward neither is ms not showing stuff, people having double standards for 2 different companies is a blatant showing of bias. Let's not.

People trying to spin that sony are in a better position to wait for more ps5 info are either being disingenuous or delusional. We know more about the XsX then the ps5 there is more pressure (not a lot but some) on Sony to release more ps5 info then ms.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Well if that's not awkward neither is ms not showing stuff, people having double standards for 2 different companies is a blatant showing of bias. Let's not.

People trying to spin that sony are in a better position to wait for more ps5 info are either being disingenuous or delusional. We know more about the XsX then the ps5 there is more pressure (not a lot but some) on Sony to release more ps5 info then ms.
Even though Sony has shown less about PS5 they still have more mindshare than XSX. Most of this thread has been about PS5 and most things I see on twitter and facebook are people talking about PS5.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Im talking about they would have to show at E3 if they don't reveal specs or price over there.
Sony doesn't have this clock running against them just because they won't at be at E3.
We already know Xbox form factor, tentpole release title, in some way we already know something about its power ( twice One X ) and MS strategy about their 1P titles and services ( cross gen with day one release on GP ) and big event of the year.
What do you expect them to talk about at E3 if they don't reveal price and specs ? If they don't when and how do you expect them to handle this matters ?

Read above.
Sony said they plan on attending 100 events this year, you think they will go to 50 events without mentioning price while waiting for Microsoft? What are they going to talk about in those 100 events instead of attending E3?

Feb 10, 2018

Read above.

I read that post and it does not address what I said, how much time did they use for specs and price for the x1? Not a lot like less then 1 minite. They could show all the things I mentioned, wait for PS5 specs gpu specs and price to drop and then just put it out in a xbox direct, of course Sony could play this game to, which is what I originally said. Phil has said that he does not want this game to reach a silliness but its obvious Phil + xbox team are playing this game as much as Sony are.

Feb 10, 2018
Even though Sony has shown less about PS5 they still have more mindshare than XSX. Most of this thread has been about PS5 and most things I see on twitter and facebook are people talking about PS5.

Yeah I was anticipating Somone would say that ps4s greater installbase and mindshare would put less pressure on them to release ps5 info and there is some truth to that, but as the xbox one has shown the previous gen performance is no guarantee of the same level of prosperety, also sony's actions regarding ps5 are quite cautious and recently a bit reactive, the PlayStation cfo recently said they are waiting to see what XsX price will be before releasing the ps5 price.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
I read that post and it does not address what I said, how much time did they use for specs and price for the x1? Not a lot like less then 1 minite. They could show all the things I mentioned, wait for PS5 specs gpu specs and price to drop and then just put it out in a xbox direct, of course Sony could play this game to, which is what I originally said. Phil has said that he does not want this game to reach a silliness but its obvious Phil + xbox team are playing this game as much as Sony are.

You really think they won't be in a awkward position at E3 when all spotlight will be over them if they decide to not reveal specs and price of a platform they already came out and showed in a previous show ? Really ?
Then again I ask if they follow this route when and how would they announce those ?

Ebtesam

Self-Requested Ban
Apr 1, 2018
no one will wait to june to release the specs after the GDC will will get the leak for both

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
You really think they won't be in a awkward position at E3 when all spotlight will be over them if they decide to not reveal specs and price of a platform they already came out and showed in a previous show ? Really ?
Then again I ask if they follow this route when and how would they announce those ?
I looked back at the Xbox 360 history and unless my data is incorrect Microsoft did not reveal the price at E3. It was announced on Agust 17, 2005 and E3 was May 18 - May 20.

Why won't Sony be in an awkward position to not talk about price by June if they have 100 events planned this year?

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Sony said they plan on attending 100 events this year, you think they will go to 50 events without mentioning price while waiting for Microsoft? What are they going to talk about in those 100 events instead of attending E3?

Can you name more than 10 events related to video games ?
I know I can't.
Can you name an event for video games as big as E3?
I know I can't.
Those are local events, they just had one in NYC, with a complete different focus from E3, and more important media coverage than E3.
No one expects them to go big on local events.
Everybody would expect them to go huge if they were at E3.

Feb 10, 2018
Yes it will be awkward but it won't matter because there competition will be in aeven more awkward position.
Seeing games, info about ssd, raytracing and ram is better then nothing.
As long as the consumer image regarding next gen is more positive then sony's it is a positive thing for xbox.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
I know I can't.
I know I can't.
Those are local events, they just had one in NYC, with a complete different focus from E3, and more important media coverage than E3.
In case you missed my comment above,I looked back at the Xbox 360 history and unless my data is incorrect Microsoft did not reveal the price at E3. It was announced on Agust 17, 2005 and E3 was May 18 - May 20.

Why won't Sony be in an awkward position to not talk about price by June if they have 100 events planned this year? Nobody expects them to go big on local events? Then why not attend E3? This all sounds very amusing where Sony is in a position they don't have to do anything. Not surprising coming from the same person who said this,
Phill Spencer is a funny guy. He is focusing on 7 billion people when he can´t get 100 million. Well at least the damage control for being trounced next gen by Sony is already set up. Keep the PR machine running Phil !

Does it even matter to you when Microsoft announces the price?

Feb 10, 2018
In case you missed my comment above,I looked back at the Xbox 360 history and unless my data is incorrect Microsoft did not reveal the price at E3. It was announced on Agust 17, 2005 and E3 was May 18 - May 20.

Why won't Sony be in an awkward position to not talk about price by June if they have 100 events planned this year? Nobody expects them to go big on local events? Then why not attend E3? This all sounds very amusing where Sony is in a position they don't have to do anything. Not surprising coming from the same person who said this,
Phill Spencer is a funny guy. He is focusing on 7 billion people when he can´t get 100 million. Well at least the damage control for being trounced next gen by Sony is already set up. Keep the PR machine running Phil !

Does it even matter to you when Microsoft announces the price?

Did DigSCCP actually say that, my god lol.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017

Why won't Sony be in an awkward position to not talk about price by June if they have 100 events planned this year? Nobody expects them to go big on local events? Then why not attend E3? This all sounds very amusing where Sony is in a position they don't have to do anything.

The difference here is that their competition was coming a year later to the party.
Im not saying that they are in a position where they can't do nothing all Im saying is that because they won't be at E3 they a more flexible schedule to reveal things.
Like I said before they won't be in awkward position because they won't attend to a huge event where people expect people them to go big.
MS is.
About their other smaller events for their luck - or not - they still have big games scheduled for the year and haven't pushed their big game to meet their next platform release like MS did. For example : we already know The Last of Us 2 will be playable at PAX and whether you like or not this is huge for those that will be over there.

edit. Why are you bringing other threads posts to here ? I thought we were having a normal conversation but you had to go to my post log to make a 'gotcha moment' ?

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
Did DigSCCP actually say that, my god lol.
Of course he did which is why I'm pretty much wasting my time. Why bother trying to talk about who should price their system first when somone isn't even interested in one of the parties to begin with. Of course he will always side with them no matter what they do. Sony is doing their own thing which is fine, and I am sure Microsoft will be much better prepared if the PS5 is $399 or $499. They won't have an expensive camera this time to deal with and they ceratinly don't want to be more expensive again while being less powerful. It's all a question of who wants to take on losses. Sony does not want to be in a position like they were with the PS3 and if Microsoft only has a system that is $100 more that will be the death of that. This is why I think the 2 system plan has substance.

I think PSVR2 is going to face even bigger isssues with pricing and materials.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
So both systems will likely be $500 unless Sony wants to break even on each system and price it at $450.
Again, matching the bill of sales will not be breaking even. This is the cost of the components, it's not the cost from actually assembling, testing, packaging, shipping, and leaving profit margin for retail outlets. Sony will still be losing a pretty hefty penny at $499.

Jan 20, 2019
I know I can't.
I know I can't.

That is something i didnt understand about that statment.

They made it look like they skip e3 to do 100 events but they already do that, they do so many small events around the world.

tapedeck

Oct 28, 2017
At this point I sound like a broken record..but I'll say it again, both are gonna be $500. The big question is what is the power difference gonna be (if any)..

SpaceCrystal

Banned
Apr 1, 2019
People are really thinking Sony will eat a $100 loss?

And other people think that MS will eat a $200 loss just to beat Sony lol. Some of you guys are waaaay too optimistic about the prices.

The "warchest" argument has always been hilarious. People think MS will eat a bigger loss because they're a bigger company.

If most posters on Era were to run the gaming divisions of Xbox & Playstation, Sony would go belly up entirely while Microsoft would exit the gaming division, then everyone will be stuck with Nintendo as the only 1st party hardware maker, including 3rd party publishers.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
yeah I have a good feeling 499 is still going to cost both companies a lot.

Remember though that psn makes a boatload of money. This is a new era of services. If you think Sony won't be willing to take a major hit then you need to realize this. Sony made more money in 2018 off of PlayStation then they did from the entire life of ps2. Most of that comes from services through psn.

Feb 10, 2018
If most posters on Era were to run the gaming divisions of Xbox & Playstation, Sony would go belly up entirely while Microsoft would exit the gaming division, then everyone will be stuck with Nintendo as the only 1st party hardware maker, including 3rd party publishers.

I wonder how hard it is to be the main decision maker at PlayStation and Xbox?
If its a case of choosing how to allocate game budget and choosing what games are made I think quite a few era members would do quite well.

If I was the big boss at PlayStation I would change VR development to focus on a few big AAA games instead of several small games, for ps5 titles I would let devs do there thing I would like naughty dog to do a new IP for the first PS5 game, imsomniac could do a spiderman 2, SSM would do god of war 2.

Last edited:

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like all of this stuff is just not worth getting upset over with so much time between now and launch.

I mean... okay maybe it's at $450 which now means $500 retail. But what would it have been before all of these rumored woes? $400? $449 isn't really an attractive price point, they'd still probably flirt with $500 because it isn't that much more but would certainly maximize profit.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017

I like how you just "lmao nope" his point, as if non-upperclass incomes failing to increase to keep up with inflation wasn't an extremely well-documented fact of post-1980 American life.

"Here's a point supported by literal decades of study"
"lmao nope, my ignorance disagrees with your facts"

Jimmy Joe

Aug 8, 2019
The median household income in 1995 was about 56k
The median household income in 2018 was about 63k (we don't have numbers for 2020; this will be pretty close, I promise)

In 1995, $300 represented about 6.42% of the median household's monthly income
In 2018, $500 represented about 9.52% of the median household's monthly income

That's a pretty considerable difference. It's almost 50% higher in terms of how big a strain it puts on a given household's income

And that's not even half the picture!

Given that living expenses keep pace with inflation (or even higher) rather than income, $500 is even more expensive! In the context of an economy where everything's more expensive and people have less to spend in general, more of that median income goes toward keeping people alive. The amount of money we can spend on entertainment is lower, but everything costs more!

$500 now is a lot more expensive than $300 was in 1995, for a variety of reasons. Hell, $300 now is more expensive than $300 in 1995, for a lot of people!

Last edited:

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
The "warchest" argument has always been hilarious. People think MS will eat a bigger loss because they're a bigger company.
I mean they spent millions on R&D for a controller they don't make a profit on. (I get components become cheaper but the original design and stuff sent out was all at al loss).

MajesticSoup

Banned
Feb 22, 2019
All this inflation talk seems irrelevant. The perceived value of electronics have dropped or stayed the same every year. You probably paid $1500 for that 55" tv 10 years ago. Now you arent paying unless you get a $700 deal on that 65" oled. Youve paid $60 for games the past 20 years, now you're waiting on that steam sale.

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

They ate massive losses on the OG Xbox and the 360 RRoD. While I doubt they will want to take massive losses here on out as a whole they are able to take the hit compared to Sony and Nintendo.

Gay Bowser

Oct 30, 2017
All this inflation talk seems irrelevant. The perceived value of electronics have dropped or stayed the same every year. You probably paid $1500 for that 55" tv 10 years ago. Now you arent paying unless you get a $700 deal on that $65 oled. You paid $60 for games the past 20 years, now you're waiting on that steam sale.

Exactly. Not everything inflates in price at the same rate; "inflation" is an average. Technology tends to get cheaper or stay steady, not go up in price. The iMac of 1998 started at $1299; the iMac of 2020 starts at $1199. Nobody's running around claiming that the base iMac today should really start at $2100 because that's what the 1998 price was inflation-adjusted.

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
They ate massive losses on the OG Xbox and the 360 RRoD. While I doubt they will want to take massive losses here on out as a whole they are able to take the hit compared to Sony and Nintendo.
The RRoD failure was straight up recall territory. The fact that they got away with just a billion dollar hit and warranty extension was a miracle. The amount of money they sunk with OG Xbox isn't that far off from Sony's PS3 black hole, and I don't think either companies want to be in that situation again just to one up each other irrespective of their reserves.

Iron Eddie

Banned
Nov 25, 2019
The median household income in 2018 was about 63k (we don't have numbers for 2020; this will be pretty close, I promise)

That's a pretty considerable difference. It's almost 50% higher in terms of how big a strain it puts on a given household's income

Given that living expenses keep pace with inflation (or even higher) rather than income, $500 is even more expensive! In the context of an economy where everything's more expensive and people have less to spend in general, more of that median income goes toward keeping people alive. The amount of money we can spend on entertainment is lower, but everything costs more!

$500 now is a lot more expensive than $300 was in 1995, for a variety of reasons. Hell, $300 now is more expensive than $300 in 1995, for a lot of people!
It is more expensive mainly because many of us back then likely still lived at home and didn't have a family to raise and as many bills to pay.

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017

So true. In 1995 the average cost of one gallon of gas was $1.15. I remember when people were screaming in like 2002 when it was a little over like $1.30 or something. If they only knew!

Just look at the average cost of rent between 2009 and now. It makes me wish advanced tech could be cheap enough to retail for $300.
Pick your poison. Gas, rent/mortgage (and repairs if you're a homeowner), health insurance, vehicle(s)/auto insurance, food, clothing, utilities...
All of these things have basically skyrocketed in price since the PS1 launched but most people have not even come remotely close to catching up to that.

It is more expensive mainly because many of us back then likely still lived at home and didn't have a family to raise and as many bills to pay.
This can't be discredited either, if you were a kid in the 90's like me then you often may have benefited from having a lot of disposable income since you lived at home and/or getting gaming things as a gift on a semi-regular basis at least. But even after taking that into consideration, the economic strain on families wasn't anything like it is now.

Last edited:

neptunez

Apr 21, 2018
both were quite unique scenarios.

OG XBox? To break into the industry by any means necessary. As a newcomer the production of the OG XBox was vastly inefficient as it shipped with many off-the shelf components.

RRoD? Well they were going to address this issue either way considering the class action lawsuit. The RRoD fiasco fast tracked the 360 slim revision.

Over the years I believe all 3 companies have learned of their own production efficiencies and would like to see them put to use, even across hardware generations.

Last edited:

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Wonder how much of an impact BC will make towards early purchases. Because if it wasn't there you might wanna still hold on to your old console(s), as your games won't be playing on the new one. Meanwhile, even if PS5 is $500, you can still recoup the costs by selling your old PS4/PS4 Pro. If it's the Pro you might be even able to get like $200 - would make the effective price of the PS5 only like $300...

Otherwise you don't have to get the PS5 day 1. Or you can even wait for a bundle pack or something to sweeten the value more.

Jimmy Joe

Aug 8, 2019
I'd say it's mainly more expensive because the average household has less discretionary money to spend than it did 25 years ago; you literally have less money to play with than your parents did if you're in the same income bracket

Calverz

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like sony just shot themselves in the foot. I dont know how much the rest of you know about japanese culture (im an expert)