• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I still can't figure out what Joe Biden or Hunter Biden supposedly did to stir all this up?

What are Trump and Giuliani trying to expose? That Joe Biden used his VP influence to get favors for Hunter in the Ukraine? Or something else?

And what exactly is the accusation?

I just don't get it. What is the dirt?
It's dumb. And even dumber when you look at Trump's kids.

OP
OP
chadskin

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017

Seems like a pretty good guess!

edit: Rudy responds to the speculation

Last edited:

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to think that the Mueller probe was run by an incompetent. The levels of corruption in this admin are staggering, and you're trying to tell me Mueller did not catch any whiff of that? Even looking at Manafort and Ukraine connex?

mueller probe handed off multiple emergent discoveries (including potentially these very matters) and investigations to intelligence agencies and focused entirely on corralled crimes with a very narrow remit- and mueller handed off multiple examples of evidence of serious crimes to Barr who quashed them.

the current criminal investigation may well be fruits of mueller probe.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Random ass conspiracy theory here but... you know how everyone was saying how strange it was that Hunter Biden got that job at that gas board despite having no qualifications... could it have been a honey-pot? Get Biden in, in order to compromise him, then use that taint to cause a scandal?

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
mueller probe handed off multiple emergent discoveries (including potentially these very matters) and investigations to intelligence agencies and focused entirely on corralled crimes with a very narrow remit- and mueller handed off multiple examples of evidence of serious crimes to Barr who quashed them.

People who end up "slagging what the President and his handlers slag" via osmosis continues to terrify me.

Disco Stu

Oct 27, 2017
I still can't figure out what Joe Biden or Hunter Biden supposedly did to stir all this up?

What are Trump and Giuliani trying to expose? That Joe Biden used his VP influence to get favors for Hunter in the Ukraine? Or something else?

And what exactly is the accusation?

I just don't get it. What is the dirt?
I heard Biden said something about Giuliani on the train in 2004-2016 (I don't recall what race) and Rudy hasn't let it go. He possibly helped torpedo his chances at getting the nomination (in Rudy's eyes). I may be wrong.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Trump has nothing to do with this.

Everyone and everybody working with and under him just so happens to be a super criminal. Its a coincidence.

LookAtMeGo

Oct 25, 2017
a parallel universe

That's probably why Mueller was like "I'm not going to answer that" to every other question when he testified.