• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Team Are You?

• Team Real

Votes: 871 33.2%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 1,431 54.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 322 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_p88

Sep 2, 2019
The Letter S is the 19th letter in the alphabet. The Letter H is the 8 Letter in the Alphabet. If you combine that you get 27.

(S = 19) + (H = 8) = 27

darfox8

Nov 5, 2017
USA
So, I don't really love some developers (maybe) lying a bunch for random fake hype. But I doooo appreciate the return of the carnival. It's pretty fun.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
What if this is SH but by Bloober
yJWzrZO.jpg

Poutine

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Whoever's running that twitter account/whole PR stunt knows exactly what he's doing, giving something to all the thirsty Silent Hills folks so they can buy their game just to find out.... it's not Silent Hills.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
There was once a rumor that Bluepoint would be bought by sony, maybe it was a misunderstanding and it was that "dead" blue box studio.
Of course just to use their name for that marketing...

Apr 27, 2018
Just adding some more fuel to the fire, KojiPro's company message states the following: "We are Homo Ludens. We are those who play."

The term 'Homo Ludens' was first coined by a Dutch historian named Johan Huizinga, who was made Professor of General History at none other than Leiden University.

Coincidence? Probably. But it's funny how this indie studio keeps linking back to Kojima in some way.
That is a huge coincidence. I mean wow

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Ok this is done.

Fun's over.

Now has come for the time to avatar and title bet for the losers.

aisback

Oct 27, 2017
The level of madness is amazing.

It reminds me of people trying to confirm half life 3.

I'm here for the ride.

Laurel

Oct 29, 2017
So you guys are telling me there is actually a relation between my favourite number and my favourite game series...

fk it I BELIEVE!!!

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Hasan should charge everyone like 99 cents for that teaser video app/probably playable teaser (haha) thing on tuesday and be a millionaire by wednesday.

Apr 20, 2021
I remember blue box did put one tweet where they were addressing the kojima connection back in April with a link to their website. I cannot find that tweet they deleted it and then I cannot even find that page.
Why would they do that ?
Why you are doing this HK ?

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yeah, if this is just random Indie horror game, all hell will break loose on Tuesday, I fear.

It will. It's so obvious. I am really not here for it when he gets gamer abuse on Twitter or worse, doxxed. Even if the dev is stringing people along; someone earlier in the thread posted a screenshot of others messaging his friends on PSN already. Why is that necessary?

eldenjon

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2018
I only just read that the new tweet/announcement could be for a new project - sure, maybe there's a new Silent Hill game they're developing and Kojima is consulting on it or something. But that's as far as this will go.
I think it being bad is intentional. It's thrown you off the trail, made you doubt the evidence.

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
Hi! I'm an editor for the Dutch gamesite Gamer.nl, and I did the interview with the founder of Blue Box that got linked here.

I just got off the phone with him and wrote a Dutch news items about it, which you can read here.

I was not allowed to share everything from our conversation, but I can share these things, coming straight from Hasan Kahraman:

- Tuesday the 22th june the trailer-app on PS5 will launch. There wont be gameplay from the game there on that day, but it will be explained how the app works and what people can expect, and also some more info about the technical aspects of the game (whatever that means, we'll see).

- On the same day, there will be an announcement with Geoff Keighley (on his social media channels) that has to do with the game and/or app.

- Kahraman once again told me he had nothing to do with Kojima. He says it doesnt matter what he says or does, people won't believe it anyway.

Thats pretty much it I guess. Lets wait till tuesday.

Edit: hah, beat you to it, rikimaruisback

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
The PS5 app/trailer will be released on Tuesday and Geoff is going to share some stuff on his social media, according to a new article by gamer.nl

Finally, Kahraman said that on Tuesday, the same as the PS5 app launches, an announcement will be made with journalist and The Game Awards host Geoff Keighley. That announcement is made through Keighley's social media channels. It is unknown what the contents are.

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
officialkonamishop.com

SILENT HILL

Welcome to Silent Hill. Check out this awesome merch inspired by the legendary saga. Hats, pillows, shirts and more of this spooky Konami video game are now available at the Official Konami Shop.

Konami's silent hill merch page has been brought offline, gives a 404

Before there was actually a landing page, just with nothing on it.

lmcfigs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hi! I'm an editor for the Dutch gamesite Gamer.nl, and I did the interview with the founder of Blue Box that got linked here.

I just got off the phone with him and wrote a Dutch news items about it, which you can read here.

I was not allowed to share everything from our conversation, but I can share these things, coming straight from Hasan Kahraman:

- Tuesday the 22th june the trailer-app on PS5 will launch. There wont be gameplay from the game there on that day, but it will be explained how the app works and what people can expect, and also some more info about the technical aspects of the game (whatever that means, we'll see).

- On the same day, there will be an announcement with Geoff Keighley (on his social media channels) that has to do with the game and/or app.

- Kahraman once again told me he had nothing to do with Kojima. He says it doesnt matter what he says or does, people won't believe it anyway.

this doesn't help at all lol. But thank you

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020

What do you think?

You're the only one who's managed to get this guy on the phone so would love to know your thoughts. If it's legit not Kojima, we should all obviously back down.

Also, er...why were you not allowed to share certain things? 🤔

Jun 23, 2019

tenor.gif

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Hm, this could be related to Silent Hill, but it's not Kojima. He's doing Death Stranding DC and something else.

Moz La Punk

Journalist at Gamer.nl & Power Unlimited
Verified
May 15, 2018
The Netherlands
What do you think?

You're the only one who's managed to get this guy on the phone so would love to know your thoughts. If it's legit not Kojima, we should all obviously back down.

I'll tell you what I've told him: Ive been doing this gig for 15-20 years, and Ive never experienced anything like it. So Im very confused about it. Very.

Edit: but his Dutch was fine, so he was def. Dutch. Of course the conspiracy theorists could just say thats because he's a puppet, but hey.

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
I'll tell you what I've told him: Ive been doing this gig for 15-20 years, and Ive never experienced anything like it. So Im very confused about it. Very.
Yeah exactly haha. This is so wild. I'm not sure if this guy is doing it on purpose but nearly everything that comes out about this just fans the flames. Seems like it could all have been avoided (if it's not Kojima).

Thanks for replying mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.