• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which Team Are You?

• Team Real

Votes: 871 33.2%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 1,431 54.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 322 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
So, do we know if the app releases tomorrow or on the 22nd? They've mentioned both dates as the release day for the app. If it's tomorrow, that would be super interesting. Remember the radio audio from PT?

Tomorrow is Father's Day.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
There's a sub reddit for all of this shit and I was totally not reading that all night...

Just what in tarnation is happening here!? Somebody, anybody; out with it already! Geoff, GEOFF!

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
So, do we know if the app releases tomorrow or on the 22nd? They've mentioned both dates as the release day for the app. If it's tomorrow, that would be super interesting. Remember the radio audio from PT?

Tomorrow is Father's Day.

All the crimes commited by fathers during Sunday afternoons. Damn it
It will be a damn thing if they reelase the app on Sunday tomorrow.
And don't tell me this is all coincidence.

PunkSxE

Banned
Apr 9, 2020
The guy is running the biggest scam in gaming history and the disappointment levels are going through the roofs when people realize it

Doub

Nov 11, 2020
What's with everyone calling this a scam, we're not buying anything.
Because he's gaining attention, followers ... by basically profiting of people going nuts :D
While I'm fairly certain they know what they are doing with these tweets and allusions to Silent Hill, I don't see an issue with it though.
People chose to do this on their own accord. Also this thread is the funniest thing with the Chaos thing to come out of E3 season :D

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018
bmcvyybl18671.jpg

From the italian forum (Join us if you want) https://forum.spaziogames.it/thread...-ow-reveal-il-22-giugno-su-ps5.19215/page-193

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
lol

so we can say?.... Welcome Back Silent Hill!!!

First tweet....is damn near how Blue Box teased the S....L thing.

If the dates are correct.....Blue Box did their tweet first.....unless Konami are trying to capitalize off the Blue Box madness.

C'mon.....

At this point all thats left if who is the studio and what will the game actually be called.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What if the app starts periodically sending cryptic messages and notifications to us to scare the shit out of us like bluewhale app (again whales) ? Only Kojima dare do this

nachum00

Oct 26, 2017
This goes along with my batshit insane theory.

Kojima took his ideas from Silent Hills and started work on "Abandoned" when he knew he was being let go from Konami. Sony quietly scooped up the game but in the meantime Sony was trying to soothe the relationship between Konami and Kojima so they could turn Abandoned back into a Silent Hill game.

I know it's dumb and doesn't make sense, but it lines up with the rumours from the last few years that claimed Sony were trying to get Konami and Kojima to make a deal.

But more likely it's just some dude using Kojima to hype his game.

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean... that dude just actually said 'even our own team doesn' t know yet.'

Fuck, I'm out. Waiting on the next big update from someone credible. Right now this is all just insultingly, chaotically, well... nothing. Trolling.

tok9

Prophet of Truth
Nov 2, 2017
This has been very fun to just read along to and check out the threadmarks :D

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017

Fuck, I'm out. Waiting on the next big update from someone credible. Right now this is all just insultingly, chaotically, well... nothing. Trolling.

Yes and if this dude is real, then he doesn't give a damn about his game flopping so badly if it is not Silent Hill so what he is doing is just pure insanity and may cost him the collaboration of Sony but instead he has such confidence to continue this troll game. This what kojima does when he wanted to have a creepy interaction with users like those not advised games like bluewhale and others and maybe this guy is real but his name isn't Hasan Kahraman ( but a name Kojima chose for him) and Kojima is using him to fool us.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Are we sure that this "chat" pic is even real ?
It is the PSN chat right ?
Because with media he uses not the profile pic from "his" PSN.

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
Ok, so Kojima talked about aliens in his interview at SGF opening a few days back. PT had a radio message referencing aliens. Strange to randomly reference aliens now, when all this is happening.

cvbas

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Do people really think a Kojima/Sony fake developer would just message random users on PSN and talk nonsense?

The whole theory is based on this being planned for years. And yet we have hard evidence of Hasan deciding random stuff on a whim and being anything but professional or consistent.

This was obviously fake from the start. And it keeps getting faker. I don't think this game will ever be released, tbh.

loicperrin31

Oct 12, 2018
France
Not sure why you guys are still speculating on this topic after yesterday.

I mean you have a journalist who spoke with developer over the phone for 50 minutes, and confirmed after that Hasan has a Dutch accent, phone number with Netherlands country code, his explanation of "First letter S, Last letter L" tweet (It's indeed the real name of the game which will be announced later, but obviously not related to Silent Hill) and other stuff.

But I guess people would rather search for number 27 all over the internet setting themselves up for a huge disappointment.

JT60564

Oct 19, 2020

There's not even any evidence he has a team at all, from what I can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.