• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Team Are You?

• Team Real

Votes: 871 33.2%
  • Team Fake

Votes: 1,431 54.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 322 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
People have now to decide.

Do they believe in the smile of a person, or a short unemotional post...

Parker

Feb 5, 2018
Not what we think it is in regards to the original footage/info shown or everything that has been fabricated since it was first announced?

TrashHeap64

Dec 7, 2017
Austin, TX
Why would Sony feature a game on their blog that's only been seen as an asset flip so far and isn't actual "gameplay" (which has never been shown). That's the only thing that's confusing me

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Just to set expectations, I honestly don't think this is what you guys think it is.

Ahem. Good day Mr. Keighley. I would like to take this opportunity to e-hug you for all your hard work in providing us with excitement over the years. It's greatly appreciated.

On another note I'd like to list my top 3 wishes to happen during the period of this Summer Game Fest:

1) PlayStation Summer event

2) Half Life 3 reveal

3) Extra Large pizza with double sausage, extra cheese and pineapple.

If you have it within your ability to make any of the above happen then I will deliver to you 3 more e-hugs.

Keep on keeping on my good sir :)

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone is thinking it suspicious Sony showed the game on the blog... well, you're forgetting a little game called Life of Black Tiger, which Sony promoted

Yeah. So they can do that sometimes

RomanticHeroX

Oct 27, 2017
I've been swinging wildly between thinking this is absolutely nothing and this is absolutely something. I'm coming down now and saying definitively this is absolutely something.

Testobjekt

Jan 23, 2018
Germany
Just to set expectations, I honestly don't think this is what you guys think it is.

cyHls3L.gif

mercuralia

Sep 30, 2020
Portugal
To the people saying Sony promoted Life of Black Tiger: I was under the impression every PS Store trailer went onto their YouTube channel. So if that game got released, its trailer was there as well. Am I wrong?

Cause that would be different from handing a no-name developer with apparently fake employees a whole blog post and getting their app approved to show a realtime trailer.

I am on team "please don't let this end".

Darkkahn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What Geoff was hinting at is that the next set of trailers are also going to be weird and ambiguous.
We should not give up! There's only one way to go with this one and it's down!
So let's keep on digging!

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Hideo joint or not there's something really off about this studio. Something is definitely going on.

saiko

Nov 4, 2017
If anyone is thinking it suspicious Sony showed the game on the blog... well, you're forgetting a little game called Life of Black Tiger, which Sony promoted

Still, it's weird that Sony would promote a game like this so early in the gen when they know we're thirsty for more PS5 news. They absolutely know this. Everything they've shown so far for the PS5 has been pretty much hyping up the new console gen. So why this and why now?

I don't doubt that there's a strong possibility that this whole thing was just some marketing scheme by some unknown indie dev trying to drum up hype and attention towards their game, but you can't deny the whole situation surrounding this game is very, very strange.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Still, it's weird that Sony would promote a game like this so early in the gen when they know we're thirsty for more PS5 news. They absolutely know this. Everything they've shown so far for the PS5 has been pretty much hyping up the new console gen. So why this and why now?

I don't doubt that there's a strong possibility that this whole thing was just some marketing scheme by some unknown indie dev trying to drum up hype and attention towards their game, but you can't deny the whole situation surrounding this game is very, very strange.
Oh yeah there are some strange coincidences. I'm having fun reading everything. Just thought I'd throw out there that Sony promoted the turd of a game Life of Black Tiger, lol, which was turning heads at the time

But yeah, I wonder what a dev like that would have to do to get Sony to feature it on the blog. This thing does come with a lot of weird coincidences

dpanim

Oct 27, 2017
This doesn't mean anything. We've been dealing with vague, carefully worded tweets from people since these rumours started over a year ago. Remember Konami tweeting that the Silent Hill rumours were untrue, but wouldn't actually comment on WHICH rumours?

Everyone who might be in a position to know something about the game has tip toed very carefully around explicitly saying it isn't happening.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

What people don't know is that Life of Black Tiger is actually a Hideo Kojima game directed and developed by Hideo Kojima. You all got duped!

Apr 20, 2021
Dont you find Konami being silent about this little bit suspicious ? I mean they could just release a statement to disconnect this from their IP but they didn't. And it is Konami

DrFreeman

May 9, 2020
This doesn't mean anything. We've been dealing with vague, carefully worded tweets from people since these rumours started over a year ago. Remember Konami tweeting that the Silent Hill rumours were untrue, but wouldn't actually comment on WHICH rumours?

Everyone who might be in a position to know something about the game has tip toed very carefully around explicitly saying it isn't happening.
It's hard to believe what he says given his previous involvement in Kojima ruses lol.

Maybe this will make people calm down. This isn't Kojima's Silent Hill. Isn't Kojima working on a Microsoft exclusive anyway?
He said at SGF that he's no longer going to do things "one step at a time" suggesting he his multiple projects going on at once.

The rumours say he is working on something with Sony, a project with Microsoft and potentially 1 more.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
Dont you find Konami being silent about this little bit suspicious ? I mean they could just release a statement to disconnect this from their IP but they didn't. And it is Konami

I believe Konami said just recently to some outlet that there are no news about Silent Hill.
But you know how people react if someone says there are no news, lol.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017

Black tiger was just a YouTube trailer. Sony's YouTube channel shows every game Devs give them I think lol

Dyergram

Nov 26, 2017
I think i remember kojima being disappointed when people figured the developer of phantom pain was fake which may explain the more detailed fake developer this time. (If it is fake) #teamreal

Status
Not open for further replies.