• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2021
www.playblueprotocol.com

Blue Protocol

Blue Protocol is a free-to-play online action RPG featuring dynamic combat, customizable characters, and an epic storyline where you become the hero of your very own fantasy adventure.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Very cool. Played the beta, had a ton of promise and the devs were really interactive. Should be good.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
What the hell. Do they have so little faith in this or just the costs of managing an online game in the west wasn't worth it?

OP
OP
YorkshireDaveUK
Jun 1, 2021
What the hell. Do they have so little faith in this or just the costs of managing an online game in the west wasn't worth it?

Its less not having any faith, more using Amazon servers and services. Its not uncommon and I don't think its a matter of them thinking it will fail. If anything using Amazon means a big budget for advertising, etc.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely the most interested I've been in Amazon's game publishing efforts so far. One more MMO to the repertoire.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Amazon gamesā€¦oh noā€¦

How can you look at how fucking awful AGS is and want them to manage your game? Fucking grim for anyone who was looking forward to this.

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
This looks pretty cool and the soundtrack being compose by Sawano is great but the fact that it's an anime mmo makes me fear that the majority of players will be weebs playing has half naked girls.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017
Bamco really doesn't want to front for western release lol. Not the vote of confidence I was looking for.

Zenkuso

Jan 28, 2019
Played two of the tests for this now, if its handled right it could have a long life and a strong community.

However if they fck it up it will die very fast.

Aug 19, 2022
This has been my most anticipated game of the last few years so I'm excited it's finally almost here. I also loved the trailer showing a hugely diverse roster of player characters.

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
I've been anticipating this for a long time. Thanks Bamco for deciding NOT to publish your own game. Now I have to wait and see if this is another Lost Ark issue or not.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
Is this the game from the creator/s of Wild Arms? (I think it was Wild Arms, there was a thread not too long ago about this, and another game from Shadow Hearts creator)

WildArms

Apr 30, 2022
Is this the game from the creator/s of Wild Arms? (I think it was Wild Arms, there was a thread not too long ago about this, and another game from Shadow Hearts creator)

You're thinking Armed Fantasia and no.

If anything, this game feels like a mix of FFXIV, Mon Hun, .Hack and Xenoblade Chronicles X thrown into a blender and man, that's the best possible thing ever, in my eyes. GOAT.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Amazon seems to like publishing MMO's.

Odd that Bamco didn't publish this themselves though.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What they showed definitely has me interested. Looking forward to seeing exactly how it plays.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
there's a lot of gameplay out there from the beta tests. though how representative it will be now, is unknown
Just checked out some videos from the closed beta. It looks quite fun, and I'm interested in seeing what the final product will be.

Gonna have to check this out at launch.

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Didn't really care tbh until I saw there were black characters in the trailer. Very high chance they were just CaC, but still, they were prominent in the trailer.

I remember when this game was announced like 6 years ago, always thought it was abandonware tbh, lol. Since it's free to play, I'll check it out at least.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Didn't really care tbh until I saw there were black characters in the trailer. Very high chance they were just CaC, but still, they were prominent in the trailer.

I remember when this game was announced like 6 years ago, always thought it was abandonware tbh, lol. Since it's free to play, I'll check it out at least.
if it's the same they did with Lost Ark, then Amazon will make sure the devs put PoC NPCs into the game for the western version at least.

Bloxx Chain

Mar 19, 2018
This reminds me of that Granblue Fantasy ReLink, in a good way.
It will be brazy if this drops before ReLinkā€¦.game was announced for ps4 initially šŸ˜….

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking forward to this but Amazon Games definitely puts a hamper on my hype, but we'll see how it goes this time.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
Shit even with Amazon publishing I think I'm in. Hope it doesn't go the way of that granblue monster hunter game that seems to have evaporated. Don't think so though looks like they're far along from the latest trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.