• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Demon's Souls Remake confirmed?

Screenshot_2018-10-18_at_14.png

Thanks to DriftingSpirit and Toumari on the Sony First Party thread.

May 17, 2018
Real talk:

Is there any real-ass solid evidence, however small, that they're working on a Demon's Souls remake?

Like any hints? Or is it wishful thinking? Just wondering where that line of thinking started.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Morrowind remake with modern graphics but with the same core gameplay.

I don't think it's actually that, but I can dream with something so vague right?

BRSxIgnition

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It doesn't say what kind so this tells us fuck all.

Is it fantasy? SciFi? Modern? Who knows!

Rag

Oct 30, 2017
I've got a platinum from the import version before we knew ATLUS was releasing it stateside, and a platinum from the ATLUS release. Between a potential Bluepoint remake, and the Namco European release, I could get two more plats in Demon's Souls.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess they're gonna remaster Heroes of Might and Magic 3 for real this time.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
But realistically... what larger Sony published games from the PS3 era is yet to get a remaster/remake.

Resistance
Killzone
Demon's Souls
Siren Blood Curse

Bluepoint's tech has a built-in Japanese comments translation when adopting old source-code.

I plant my flag with #TeamSouls .

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
It is know that Demon's Souls introduced armor and weapons assets. Remake confirmed!