• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie...rms-blumhouses-fantasy-island-murder-mystery/
We've been reporting for the better part of the year that Blumhouse and Sony Pictures' reimagining of Fantasy Island is bringing the classic TV series back to life as a "horror-tinged" feature film, set for release early next year. The teaser trailer is now playing in theaters, and should be online Monday. In the meantime, you can check out the first poster below.
In Fantasy Island
"The Enigmatic Mr. Roarke (played by Michael Peña) makes the secret dreams of his lucky guests come true at a luxurious but remote tropical resort. But when the fantasies turn into nightmares, the guests have to solve the island's mystery in order to escape with their lives."
Cool poster, not gonna lie
fantasy-island-poster.jpg

UltraMav

Oct 25, 2017
I remember liking the Malcolm McDowell version when I was little. It probably sucked, but I like Malcolm McDowell.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
Michael Rooker is supposed to be in this. I hope his character is sufficiently creepy.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
won't be the same if they don't have a bunch of cameos from b thru d list stars

FreezePeach

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, it's funny how predictable some casting is. Guarantee you someone saw Pena in Dora and was like, hey yeah he works well in the tropical setting.

DJMicLuv

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Dinklage played Hervé Villechaize in the HBO movie.

It's a horror too and Dinklage can play sinister really well. It's weird that Dinklage breaking out hasn't opened the doors for more short actors but outside of him I can't think of any other actors with that particular stature.

Now that's a movie I'd like to see.

I can't see Michael Pena being as suave a motherfucker as Ricardo Montalban though. Though as it's a horror maybe they're not looking for suave.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
That's a really good poster.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
I remember Fantasy Island being a little darker in the beginning. More "Be careful what you wish for" stories, plus Tattoo was always smashing.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
I read the title too fast and spent the whole day thinking it was Michael Cera.

Now THAT'S a horror story..