• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also isn't there going to be a 8 character season pass? I can expect some of the niche series to be put in there. Also wouldn't be surprised if Jojo was all DLC.

Also only expecting Deku from MHA and no one else, since only Asta got in (so far) from Black Clover.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
One Piece is my favourite thing on the planet, but Sabo and now Boa is a bit much. I'd rather have random SJ characters than like 10 characters each from DBZ/Naruto/One Piece. I'm assuming that third guy is from Naruto. I don't know.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Renji? LMAO

And Boa is the only other female character besides Rukia?

Wow, this game truly is trash.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Boa I don't mind 'cause this game got too many niggas in it. Renji is LOL but I guess there are some Bleach fanboys/girls who are cool with him.

Trunks? I think DBZ deserves to have reps even if they have two games still getting support. But they don't need THIS many reps. Koro-sensei, Deku, Bakugou, Hiei, Medaka...this game is missing way too many characters and series for us to keep getting peeps from one series.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Boa I don't mind 'cause this game got too many niggas in it. Renji is LOL but I guess there are some Bleach fanboys/girls who are cool with him.

Trunks? I think DBZ deserves to have reps even if they have two games still getting support. But they don't need THIS many reps. Koro-sensei, Deku, Bakugou, Hiei, Medaka...this game is missing way too many characters and series for us to keep getting peeps from one series.

It's gonna be real awkward if/once they starting adding like 3-4 more Naruto reps

More females is a plus and I love Hancock, but...eh.

I'm just saying lol

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Will there be FMA characters?

Potential action series that can be tapped, but haven't:

- Boruto (lol)
- My Hero Academia
- Kimetsu no Yaiba

Those are ones being published right now by Shonen Jump, so it'd be weird to ignore them. Especially when one of them is getting an anime soon.

- Kinnikuman
- Cobra
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Rurouni Kenshin (but...no)
- Houshin Engi
- Black Cat
- Bobobo
- Gintama
- Hitman Reborn
- D.Gray-man
- Psyren
- Nurahyon no Mago
- Beelzebub
- Medaka Box
- Assassination Classroom
- World Trigger
- Toriko

Now obviously they can't use all of these. Half would be nice, but I'd be surprised if we saw a fourth of them. Especially since at least a few series right now need a few more representatives.

It's gonna be real awkward if/once they starting adding like 3-4 more Naruto reps

With Jump Festa coming Kakashi and Madara should be announced over the weekend lmao.

Santar

Oct 27, 2017
Norway
Even though I love Dragon Ball, I wish they'd spread out more to cover more series. I thought this was a celebration of Jump, not just the four most popular series. Where is Kinnikuman?!

Oct 27, 2017
This game is getting more and more disappointing as more information comes out honestly.

Couldn't they just take Smash Ultimate and clone it with Jump characters. It worked with Jump Ultimate Stars which was so successful and good that Best Buy sold the imported version in the US...

Oct 25, 2017
I swear if Yamcha isn't in this....

tumblr_ojp0ix8xRM1uuj1vto1_500.gif

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Potential action series that can be tapped, but haven't:

- Boruto (lol)
- My Hero Academia
- Kimetsu no Yaiba

Those are ones being published right now by Shonen Jump, so it'd be weird to ignore them. Especially when one of them is getting an anime soon.

- Kinnikuman
- Cobra
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
- Rurouni Kenshin (but...no)
- Houshin Engi
- Black Cat
- Bobobo
- Gintama
- Hitman Reborn
- D.Gray-man
- Psyren
- Nurahyon no Mago
- Beelzebub
- Medaka Box
- Assassination Classroom
- World Trigger
- Toriko

Now obviously they can't use all of these. Half would be nice, but I'd be surprised if we saw a fourth of them. Especially since at least a few series right now need a few more representatives.

With Jump Festa coming Kakashi and Madara should be announced over the weekend lmao.

Isn't Kenshin already in the game?

>__

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 28, 2018
6 OP and 6 DB characters. What a joke. Prob see 6 Naruto characters as well.

Kakashi
Sakura
Madara
Pain

Look I know its Renji but the guy is popular in Bleach:
2nd Pop poll 3rd most popular
3rd Pop poll 4th most
4th 11th (only like 5 votes below Uq)
7th most popular sword
Ranked 3rd best fight in the series

This roster has obtained drizzling shits status for me.
Nico Robin continues to be Nico ROBBED

Well its Robin she doesn't really fight (plus her style of fighting would be really weird to use), besides if we go by popularity Boa is higher then her (though Nami will always reign supreme)

Just be thankful its an actual character with a personality and shit unlike Reiju.

Jan 9, 2018
Renji over a Quincy or an Arrancar is a terrible choice, and I love Renji.

Trunks is a great choice, I'm glad he's here.

I'm not into OP, but I hear some fans are mad about Hancock because she hasn't been relevant for over 5 years? I guess they want a different female character, but it is what it is.

What was the reason for them to change Trunks' hair from purple to blue in the first place?

Toriyama designed Trunks with hair the same colour as Bulma, the problem was always that he'd forget what colour that was lol. For the anime, that meant pulling from the colour that Toriyama used the most, the purple, and so we got Trunks with a different hair colour than Bulma in the anime. For Super, I guess he wanted to fix it, but it was decided to let kid Trunks keeps the purple hair to differentiate him from Future Trunks.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How many series are in the game at this point?
6?
Disappointing for a crossover

One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, HxH, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya, Black Clover, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, City Hunter, Fist of the North Star, and technically Death Note

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Look I know its Renji but the guy is popular in Bleach:
2nd Pop poll 3rd most popular
3rd Pop poll 4th most
4th 11th (only like 5 votes below Uq)
7th most popular sword
Ranked 3rd best fight in the series
But I think you're proving their argument. 11th is very low for a main character in an anime. Especially when there are standouts that always remain in the top 5 like Byakuya and Toshiro.

Though personally Renji is my favorite character in the series so it's no skin off my back.

Doukou

Oct 25, 2017
One Piece, Dragon Ball, Naruto, Rurouni Kenshin, HxH, Yu Yu Hakusho, Saint Seiya, Black Clover, Yu-Gi-Oh, Bleach, City Hunter, Fist of the North Star, and technically Death Note
Huh never mind then. I must have been looking at some really outdated articles then. Still disappointing but it isn't nearly as bad as I thought

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm scared for My Hero Academia.
No way Black Clover gets in and not MHA. I'm expecting at bare minimum for us to get more Naruto, Jojo, and MHA.

6 OP and 6 DB characters. What a joke. Prob see 6 Naruto characters as well.

Kakashi
Sakura
Madara
Pain
I think Itachi would be a better fit than Pain, especially due to his sheer popularity. But watch them just give us Boruto instead.