• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Daysean

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
Medaka probably won't be on the game unlike with J-Stars but holy shit, I really wanted her with the techniques and transformations that appears on the manga.
I want to believe™
Ultimate Stars roster was way more varied than this, assist or playable wise.
I get One Piece and DB make bank but come on man
The only way this would sell me is DLC based on the popular/newer franchises like Kimetsu, Dr Stone or Neverland really

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to believe™
Ultimate Stars roster was way more varied than this, assist or playable wise.
I get One Piece and DB make bank but come on man
The only way this would sell me is DLC based on the popular/newer franchises like Kimetsu, Dr Stone or Neverland really

Yeah, J-Stars was a shit game but the roster was much more varied. This will be a shit game, with a shit artstyle with a worst roster in terms of variation of characters.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
He's one of the three poster boys for this game, so I'd be shocked if he didn't have as many as the other two by the end of it. 3 more seems like a lock if even Bleach can get 4 reps.

So I'm assuming Sakura, Kakashi and maybe Madara but he lost the main villain role so.... ohohoho, what a mess.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
maybe Madara but he lost the main villain role

Nah he's fine. DBZ has more than just Frieza, and Bleach has Aizen, who by the end of the series is more its most popular villain rather than the main one. And several other series also have their series most popular antagonist/villain.

Also Kaguya doesn't really work for this game tbh

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm honestly starting to wonder if the no MHA/Jojo thing really is because they both got new games recently.

That'd be so dumb yet also sadly believable.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Trunks actually looks pretty good compared to all other characters.
Hancock looks terrible though.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Every time I are purple hair trunks I just get bothered because it's blue now for some dumb reason.
i will repeat what i said before

Bulma hair was originally purple in the manga before the anime decided to change it for some reason, Trunks hair is meant to look like his mother hair so that why it was purple in the first place

though as of this revival of dragon ball content toriyama changed his mind and decided that Bulma hair should be blue now for some reason, and since trunks hair was meant to match his mothers hair he got changed as well

BBboy20

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
BTW One's Justice exists so there's that if you want your interactive MHA fix now.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
Give me as much dbz and bleach characters, I don't mind. Throw in kakashi or obito and I'm good. All this new anime characters are lame compared to the OG animes IMO if people want my hero or jojo characters they need to go buy there respective games , we haven't had a bleach game in a long time I don't mind them using more roster slot for them.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Give me as much dbz and bleach characters, I don't mind. Throw in kakashi or obito and I'm good. All this new anime characters are lame compared to the OG animes IMO if people want my hero or jojo characters they need to go buy there respective games , we haven't had a bleach game in a long time I don't mind them using more roster slot for them.

Jojo is OG as fuck tho

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
You could also just buy one the dozens of Dragon Ball Z or Bleach games instead of getting mad at popular new series that maybe have one game.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
How would he even know tho?
It's one thing to have access to the jump scans earlier, it's a whole other thing to have sources working on the game...
Yonko has numerous sources in the anime industry. Even outside of games he's often one of the first sources to leak new info related to anime and manga before they drop.

H-I-M

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Yonko has numerous sources in the anime industry. Even outside of games he's often one of the first sources to leak new info related to anime and manga before they drop.

Like I said, he gets most of his info's from the early leaks of the jump scans, which cover games, manga and animes.
Right now he just leaked an announcement that just came out today.
Notice how his leaks are always a few hours/days before the official release...

Oct 26, 2017
This ain't it, chief.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Like I said, he gets most of his info's from the early leaks of the jump scans, which cover games, manga and animes.
Right now he just leaked an announcement that just came out today.
Notice how his leaks are always a few hours/days before the official release...
I know what you're saying, but that's not what I mean. Like I said, he's leaked other things and dropped news far earlier before and not just material related to scans marginally before it becomes public knowledge. He's claimed to have sources in the industry before

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
You could also just buy one the dozens of Dragon Ball Z or Bleach games instead of getting mad at popular new series that maybe have one game.
These are the people who made dbz tenkaichi series gameplay which I think captures the best of what dbz has to offer with their epic cinematic moves and 3D enviroment, character roster etc as you can see them incorporate some of that in this game, that's why I don't mind more dbz characters from them cause we never got a dbz game this generation that plays like tenkaichi.

As for bleach game, when was the last bleach game on ps4 or Xbox? We just got a my hero ps4 game, tons of jojo ps4 game, never a bleach game. I'm not mad at them adding any of the new characters but I also don't mind them adding more bleach characters since we don't have a proper bleach game.

Anyway I'm pretty sure most fans of jump will get one or 2 of their favarites anime characters in the game. Since they aiming for a large roster

Last edited:

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
They both have like one rep atm.

You bring up Bleach but thats not really that old of a series to be considered OG in terms of Jump.
I brought up bleach cause we only got 1 decent game on PS3 and 1 on the Wii, So I don't mind them using more slots for a bleach. like people asking for deku like we don't have ps4 game that just came out for my hero that's arena style like this game.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
These are the people who made dbz tenkaichi series gameplay which I think captures the best of what dbz has to offer with their epic cinematic moves and 3D enviroment, character roster etc as you can see them in operate some of that in this game, that's why I don't mind more dbz characters from them cause we never got a dbz game this generation that plays like tenkaichi.

As for bleach game when was the last bleach game on ps4 or Xbox? We just got a my hero ps4 game, tons of jojo ps4 game, never a bleach game. I'm not mad at them adding any of the new characters but I also don't mind them adding more bleach characters since we don't have a proper bleach game.

Anyway I'm pretty sure most fans of jump will get one or 2 of their favarites anime characters in the game. Since they aiming for a large roster
You didn't get a Bleach game because Bleach is over and merchandising for it has slown down because of that fact.

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
You didn't get a Bleach game because Bleach is over and merchandising for it has slown down because of that fact.
Yeah the series took a noise dive cause of shitty writing and being rushed, but even when the series was on high note we didn't get decent game. plus idk about you but even if bleach has shitty writing idgaf, if you make a proper bleach game with awesome gameplay, characters etc I'll buy it. Just like I'll buy any anime games, if the gameplay was fun, even if I don't watch the series or I think it's trash. Sadly most anime made games are trash with low budget.

I don't see how they can justify not making a bleach game back then cause the merchs were not selling etc. i buy games to play not sit on my shelves make a good or intresting game people will buy.

EDIT: Look at shinobi striker or xenoverse, gameplay looks trash compared to previous games in the series but they made it intresting by adding co op and CAC so people still bought it. In fact I think xenoverse sold more than fighterz, got people on era saying how that possible. Most anime gamers don't care about in depth gameplay etc just want some intresting shit in the game to make them try/ buy it.

Last edited: