• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mana Latte

Banned
Jul 6, 2019
I go in and out of my board game phase but I just ordered the "A Song of Ice and Fire" miniatures game with the Lannister and Stark hero 1 boxes and the nights watch set. I never got into miniature games really but this seems
Pretty easy to get into both rules and length wise plus I love the series.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah I've played them all of them up to this point

Here is how I'd rank the expansions I've played

Asylum
Expedition Endurance
Lumen Fidei
Brotherhood of the Coast
Marcy Case
Under the Mask
Prophecy of Dragons
Estella Drive

Of which I'd say the top 4 are all excellent, Marcy is good, Mask and Prophecy are meh, and Estella was terrible

I just abandoned ship on this (long story but my usuals left so instead of teaching it more and telling the backstory decided it was time to move on) but cause you spoil any overall story/connection going on?

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I just abandoned ship on this (long story but my usuals left so instead of teaching it more and telling the backstory decided it was time to move on) but cause you spoil any overall story/connection going on?

Yeah

Basically there are two factions, the time and the syaans. The latter gave me unbelievable power at the end of lumen fidei and hopes I will work with them to over throw time. Time claim the syaans are trying to fuck with history, the syaans say we're being manipulated into believing lies. Depending upon your actions at the end of the brotherhood of the coast you could end up arrested for disobeying orders, or you can be free and know someone you work with is also a syaan. We've also found secret items that seem to hint at even more stuff going on

Of course I've heard that
none of that shit pays off, and the big secret of the hidden items is that time stories 2.0 is coming please be excited

affeinvasion

Oct 26, 2017
Played horrified with my wife at the local brewery today. It is a very pretty co-op and the theme is done very lovingly. It's not difficult and may be too simplistic for some gamers, but it's a really good, simple gateway pandemic-style action pool style co-op.

My brain just immediately goes towards how expandable it is as a concept. Partly because of the licensing aspect that may be impossible, but the monsters are all super modular which makes me believe that you could put out some interesting expansions (if they're allowed to do so by Universal).

Just fitting the classic gothic monster theme I think they could do Phantom of the Opera and Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. I don't think the current board would work with other horror franchises like Jason or Freddy or things like that, though. And Lovecraftian stuff WOULD fit the theme, but is that really a draw with so many other Cthulu themed games out there?

Oct 26, 2017
Played horrified with my wife at the local brewery today. It is a very pretty co-op and the theme is done very lovingly. It's not difficult and may be too simplistic for some gamers, but it's a really good, simple gateway pandemic-style action pool style co-op.

My brain just immediately goes towards how expandable it is as a concept. Partly because of the licensing aspect that may be impossible, but the monsters are all super modular which makes me believe that you could put out some interesting expansions (if they're allowed to do so by Universal).

Just fitting the classic gothic monster theme I think they could do Phantom of the Opera and Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde. I don't think the current board would work with other horror franchises like Jason or Freddy or things like that, though. And Lovecraftian stuff WOULD fit the theme, but is that really a draw with so many other Cthulu themed games out there?

That sounds awesome. I got an anniversary, birthday and Christmas coming up so Horrified is on my wishlist/gift ideas list. Also on that list that scratches that same light to medium itch is Unmatched, which already has some fantastic expansions planned, and Marvel Champions. Also have a couple of pocket solo games like Sprawlopolis and Palm Island in there as well. And because I play solo often I bought Tiny Epic Quest yesterday and plan on playing it tonight. First Tiny Epic game so I am excited to try it, it looks great.

Matttimeo

Oct 26, 2017
OP
OP
XShagrath

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
They've been a bit rubbish at promoting that project. I've backed Gamelyns games in the past so they have my email and have contacted me before about other stuff they are going but your post is the first time I'm aware of that new kickstarter and its only got 6 days left.
To their credit, it's also an Ultra-Tiny KS, and they're only running it for 10 days (or 7?). I got a notification on it because I backed Tiny Epic Zombies.

I really don't like it when companies resurrect old KS campaigns to promote their new product.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
They've been a bit rubbish at promoting that project. I've backed Gamelyns games in the past so they have my email and have contacted me before about other stuff they are going but your post is the first time I'm aware of that new kickstarter and its only got 6 days left.
To their credit, it's also an Ultra-Tiny KS, and they're only running it for 10 days (or 7?). I got a notification on it because I backed Tiny Epic Zombies.

I really don't like it when companies resurrect old KS campaigns to promote their new product.

It's only a week long campaign

And I only find old ks emails annoying when it's from like 8 projects before. If it's the last project then I probably am interested in knowing the next one is happening. This is especially true when I pack a series like tiny epic, star/hero realms, or battlecon/pixel tactics.

Oct 26, 2017
Woah may have to back the Ultra Tiny Epic Galaxies. Was really going back and forth between galaxies and quest before deciding on Quest, so this is a great way to pick up Galaxies.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I keep looking at this pile of Zombicide Invader shit I bought. I'm having a hard time justifying opening any of it...I mean, I'm all for the theme and the changes, but I just don't know if I'm going to play it enough to justify keeping it.

jhawk6

Jan 7, 2018
I keep looking at this pile of Zombicide Invader shit I bought. I'm having a hard time justifying opening any of it...I mean, I'm all for the theme and the changes, but I just don't know if I'm going to play it enough to justify keeping it.

If it isn't generating any excitement then I'd say flip it.

Maybe later, if u regret it just spring for the retail edition on a sale and you won't have the pressure to utilize extra stuff and even less pressure to play the game to feel like it was worth it.

Also the bonus is just having it all in one box instead of a couple shelves.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
If it isn't generating any excitement then I'd say flip it.

Maybe later, if u regret it just spring for the retail edition on a sale and you won't have the pressure to utilize extra stuff and even less pressure to play the game to feel like it was worth it.

Also the bonus is just having it all in one box instead of a couple shelves.

Yeah, I just listed it in my local Marketplace. I just don't think I'm going to play this anytime in the foreseeable future. It's more Zombicide. Some of the stuff is unique, and I prefer the future theme, but I seldom break out any of my existing Zombicide. So...

Deleted member 49179

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2018
Yesterday I completed my first campaign of This War of Mine. I bought this recently and began playing a solo campaign a few days ago.

And honestly, why didn't I picked this up sooner?! What an incredible game! I always liked challenging, highly thematic experiences (one of my favorite board games of all time is Eldritch Horror), and this game absolutely delivers on that front.

Actually, it might be the most thematic game in my collection. Your (unspecified) country erupted in civil war. You're now trapped in the city and must try to survive. This is definitely not a game for the faint of heart, the designers wanted to represent the real, harsh reality of what it was to live in the middle of a war. They succeeded. It means you'll see plenty of horrific and heartbreaking situations along the way. The goal of the campaign is to survive for a set number of days by any means necessary.

From the first moment I began playing, I got completely absorbed by the story. Exactly like if I was reading a good book. For example, I noted what happened on a specific night in the campaign. Here is exactly how it played out from the point of view of a character named Anton:

Anton was on guard duty that night. He was starving, sick, and was so tired he could barely stand. Because he couldn't really get out of the house, it was Katia and Marko that went out scavenging tonight. They wanted to go to the old apartment building that was still standing nearby in the hope of finding some food. It has been two days since anybody ate anything.

Anton was nervous. Yesterday night, the house they are squatting in was robbed by some local thugs. They were armed, but luckily nobody got harmed. They took all the medicine, though. So tonight Anton kept the knife with him.

After Katia and Marko had been gone for a few hours, Anton first heard someone fiddling with the door, then heard some rustling at the back of the house. Finally, he doesn't know how, some people got inside. He heard footsteps upstairs. He got ready for a fight and stood at the stairs.

When they saw him, they froze. After a moment, he heard one of them say: "We're sorry. We're not robbers. We thought the house was empty. We haven't taken anything. We'll leave right away, we're just looking for something to eat..."

They left through the door a moment later. A woman, an older man, and a teenage boy. They looked like a family. Anton closed the door behind them...

A few hours later, he saw Marko come back with a few bottles of water and some mechanical parts he could scavenge somehow. He was alone. Katia didn't make it.

What exactly happened with Katia and Marko during scavenging is also another good story....

If it seems highly narrative, it's because it is. The game comes with a book containing more than 1900 small narrative entries that you randomly get with the help of a clever cross-referencing card system. While you'll from time to time come across some content you've seen before, this system very efficiently makes sure no game has the same story. Also, what impressed me the most is how seamlessly these small narrative pieces integrate with what's really happening on the board. The story flows very naturally in a way I've never seen before in a board game.

And the game is brutal. That said, while a few situations are certainly luck-based, I've never had the impression it was unfair, though. After a few hours of play, you begin to understanding the game world, and how to react in it. It is definitely unforgiving, though.

Something that surprised me is how long a regular campaign takes to play. This first campaign took me a good 5 to 6 hours to complete. Thankfully, there is a very clever "save system" in the game that let you stop the game, put it back in the box, and restart exactly where you were when you're ready to continue. And trust me, you'll want to use it. Because of its subject matter, the game can get very exhausting to play sometimes. It's good to take a break and put away the game after a few in-game days.

While playing I went a few times on BGG for rules questions, and I came across two very good threads. The first one is a review of the game by an actual survivor of the siege of Sarajevo. His testimony is fascinating. According to him, the game is very realistic:

Another thread that is very interesting was made by a guy that asked his twin 13-year-old daughters to play the game as an educational tool. According to him, they took a lot from the game and it provoked a lot of family discussion. His daughters kept a diary throughout the campaign, and he posted the unedited version of it in the thread:

Deleted member 49179

Banned
Oct 30, 2018
Did this thread talk about this yet? https://alien-rpg.com/

Looks good?

Seems like a tabletop roleplaying game. You'll probably want to discuss it over there ;)

www.resetera.com

Tabletop RPG |OT| I cast a spell

So we do lots of video games on this forum, but there's also games that are bound to the nasty but glorious video technology. I'm talking about tabletop games: RPGs you play on your table, usually with dice and papers! There's a lot of different things you can do with these games due to the...

It looks cool, though!

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
It was my sons bday party today, so when all the kids played I brought out Just One. It's 7 players but we did 8, where the guesser just held up the card so we had an extra white board.
It was a HUGE success and everyone had a blast. Can't wait to play again

Deleted member 38227

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Seems like a tabletop roleplaying game. You'll probably want to discuss it over there ;)

www.resetera.com

Tabletop RPG |OT| I cast a spell

So we do lots of video games on this forum, but there's also games that are bound to the nasty but glorious video technology. I'm talking about tabletop games: RPGs you play on your table, usually with dice and papers! There's a lot of different things you can do with these games due to the...

It looks cool, though!
Whoopsie!

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Finalized my Bloodborne pledge. Hopefully I can sell the Invader KS to make back that cost, ha.

Unrelated, I'm thinking of busting out Mage Knight again soon. It's been a minute since I've played, but I've been watching some strategy videos and it's giving me some new found drive.

Oct 26, 2017
Played my first game of Castle Panic ever, got it super cheap from Half Price during their summer coupon event. Very fun game, but after playing a dozen or so games of Spirit Island this was like seeing the code in the Matrix. Our son played with me, he's 7, and he picked it up really well and loved it. Had to remind him of all the actions he could take on his turn a couple of times (was eager to take all his play cards actions first), but overall he was making great decisions and loved the sense of accomplishment of killing orcs and building walls.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Yeah

Basically there are two factions, the time and the syaans. The latter gave me unbelievable power at the end of lumen fidei and hopes I will work with them to over throw time. Time claim the syaans are trying to fuck with history, the syaans say we're being manipulated into believing lies. Depending upon your actions at the end of the brotherhood of the coast you could end up arrested for disobeying orders, or you can be free and know someone you work with is also a syaan. We've also found secret items that seem to hint at even more stuff going on

Of course I've heard that
none of that shit pays off, and the big secret of the hidden items is that time stories 2.0 is coming please be excited

Sounds pretty cool but curious if the story feels like it connects from game to game and how
secret items really apply to anything. But sounds like we might've made the right choice? Have they announced 2.0?

Mr.Deadshot

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone played Gloomhaven solo or with a group? Was it worth the 120 they are asking?
It's worth it but its a true monster of a game. You need a lot of prep time to set it up and there a quite some mechanics in place. It's not really a complicated game just a lot to keep track of. I played it with one and two other people. Both worked well. I don't see why single player could be boring. Lots of stuff to unlock and a true sense of progression. If you have space, patience to set up games and time then yes, absolutely worth it.

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
CMON needs to make a Zombicide: Frontier/Dead West with an abundance of Western themed survivors and tiles that I can use as proxies in Shadows of Brimstone.

robotzombie

Oct 25, 2017
I still can't decide if I want to keep my Trudvang legends pledge.

I feel like I'd need to dump another 60 bucks into it to get real value (the expansion with the map and the plastic tokens).

However, I also FULLY pledged Bloodborne, so do I really need two entire co-op campaign-y games? Especially when Trudvang seems to be more about story than actual gameplay...

Deleted member 4452

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I feel like I'd need to dump another 60 bucks into it to get real value (the expansion with the map and the plastic tokens).

However, I also FULLY pledged Bloodborne, so do I really need two entire co-op campaign-y games? Especially when Trudvang seems to be more about story than actual gameplay...
It's your money, but how much are you willing to gamble on something that you aren't full convinced about either gameplay- or content-wise without spending even more? Beware the sunk cost fallacy!

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017

I think both games are different enough that you can justify owning both. Bloodborne is focused on combat primarily, albeit driven by a self-contained campaign that diverges somewhat based on player action and choice. Trudvang is more akin to a legacy title with a seemingly rich narrative that can be infinitely reset, yet forces you to make choices and decisions that have a lasting impact on each new game.

The only expansion I see as absolutely necessary to Trudvang Legends is Westmark. The sideboard it adds fully completes the map and allows its content to be encountered during the regular campaign. Muspelheim is a separate board with its own adventures and Darkwood Forest expands on an existing region on the base game's map. Neither seems as vital as Westmark. Based on feedback from GenCon, Plastic Runes are a must. The alternative would be to use coin capsules to ensure the quality of the runes long term.

I went all in on Bloodborne and I'm keeping my early bird pledge for Trudvang, adding Westmark and Darkwood Forest. If Muspelheim is well received I'll track down a copy on the after market. I feel safe in going all in for Bloodborne because of the popularity of the IP and good chance of being able to recuperate costs if I decide to sell later.

JSR_Cube

Oct 27, 2017
I am still wavering on Trudvang. The only thing I think is necessary is the plastic runes. I get that Westmark seems essential but it isn't exclusive so I will wait on it.

Other KS I am watching this week are After the Empire, Struggle of Empires and to a lesser extent, Burgle Bros 2.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
With how busy things were for me last week regarding crowdfunded games, I was hoping there would be nothing that would catch my eye for a while outside of Burgle Bros 2. I thought that maybe I could make it all the way to Seventh Cross with only Burgle Bros 2 being something I had to get. Then I got put onto Taxi Derby last night. I'm not a fan of the name but it is essentially Crazy Taxi: The Game (and is already making me think about printing up custom player boards featuring the characters from the Crazy Taxi games).

It's a pick up and deliver title with a modular board, so the city has a new layout every game based on how you place the city tiles. You pick up passengers based on requirements each one has (they may require you to have specific upgrades on your car or require that you have under a certain amount of speeding tickets). You earn money based on fares and then there are special conditions at the end that earn more money, like Least Tickets, Most Upgrades, or Furthest Movement in a Turn Without Getting Caught Speeding. The game has a push-your-luck mechanic for movement: the speed limit in town is four spaces, but you can move as many as you want. Any spaces you move past the speed limit of four means you have to multiply that by 1D4. That determines how many spaces the patrol car on the board moves. If the cops catch you, you lose your passenger and are given a speeding ticket.

I'm reading a draft of the rules right now. It seems like it could be a fun one, and the price isn't too high for what it is. I'm thinking I may end up springing for it. I just have too many fond Crazy Taxi memories to not want to play this while blasting Offspring music. It makes me wish the game had the Crazy Taxi license though. I'm not saying that they wanted the license or tried to get it because I imagine they could have gotten it; Sega licensed out Sonic for a game already. The Crazy Taxi license would have brought in Crazy Money too (alright, not like a $1million campaign or anything but more than they've got now).

Burny

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure I'm going to stay with Trudvang. I mean...

77aa1bee38f49dc36bf43d6423cec523_original.jpg

I'm such a sucker for cool minis. Helps that I quite like Trudvang's concept + aesthetics and haven't overspent on CMON games until now. And won't after that, since I'll be covered with minis to paint and games to play for years afterwards.

Last edited:

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
CMON needs to make a Zombicide: Frontier/Dead West with an abundance of Western themed survivors and tiles that I can use as proxies in Shadows of Brimstone.

I would be on board for this. They could do Egyption or Asian themed versions as well. I'll buy and paint them all!

My Zombicide Invader Pledge is arriving today. I also believe I am finally close to selecting a color scheme for the base game zombies. I'm also finalizing my list of sci fi movies to watch this week as I paint. I'm on vacation this week, so let's see how much dmg I can do to the pile of Invader plastic that is about to land on my porch before the weekend hits.

Any Questions

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Talk about not being true to your word.

I may back Trudvang Legends after all and for all game content addons to boot, now that they've introduced the daily stretch goals to at the very least give backers the plastic/content they're paying for with the 100$ base pledge. But they could've really reacted earlier, been less tone deaf with their campaign and greedily spaced stretch goals and not entirely rely on KS exclusivity for actual game content.

Thing is, I don't like CMON's approach to KS campaigns one bit, but their minis are pretty impeccable for boardgame standards and I'd really like to paint a set. While I don't feel the need to own any mini heavy area control game or a Zombie survival tabletop of theirs, being a narrative, seemingly pretty relaxed game with the token pulling mechanic I might like quiet a bit (could elegantly combine character progression and RNG into a pretty streamlined and fun mechanic) , Trudvang is the game I'd say hamight have very good chance of getting played for me. Not being a 200h campaign affair helps the game more than it hurts it. I'm fine with spending 180h painting and 20h playing. 😝

And lastly, while their Zombicide games and Massive Darkness have the comic style characters I don't like as much and I'm not too interested in Blood Rage or Rising Sun (or Ankh), Trudvang's minis are very faithful to the fantastic artwork and its style.

Still it's going to be the first and last KS game I'm getting from them. It's just the one game in their portfolio that I'd say really speaks to me n terms of what game it is and its style. Not that TL and Altar Quest aren't fixing my mini painting itch for about the next five years anyway...

Have we seen more on the gameplay? I love the theme but not sure on much else. I agree that the painting is super fun but I would want to be happy that I want to get lost in the game having fun. It does look like something I would enjoy if it played well.

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
I've got War of the Worlds coming in September as well as Project: ELITE and Reichbuster *all in* pledges arriving in November. I'm about to be swimming in plastic. No more games until all these are painted up. At least I'll be able to paint War of the Worlds in a single sitting, lol.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
I was given a copy of Battles of Westeros this weekend, and I opened it up to find there were also two expansions inside. Anyone played it? It seems like it could be a lot of fun, if a little overcomplicated for what is basically BattleLore with a ASOIAF theme and no magic.

Gonna take a crack at setting it up and learning the rules tonight. The one condition of me taking it was that I learn it and teach it to my buddy since he never got to play it with anyone.

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
Because you let FOMO consumed you.

Honestly? I bought it with every intention of playing it. But having played some more Zombicide since then, I just sort of lost interest. I still think Massive Darkness is my favorite. I have all of that (including the hard to obtain Elementals) and find that it scratches the Zombicide itch better than Zombicide.

The only FOMO CMON got me on was the KS only Dark Side expansion stuff. Got me there ha.

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Annoyance of the lack of the actual theme of the series aside, I'm fairly pleased with what was all done with the gameplay and minis for Zombicide Invader. One bit of annoyance I did have was with the packaging, especially after Green Hordes presentation. There's nothing all that appealing of plain cardboard, and I highly doubt CMON was all that strapped within the campaign itself.

piratepwnsninja

Lead Game Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
So I pulled 56 games from my collection for sale. I guess if anyone is interested in the list, they can PM me, I guess? I don't mind shipping stuff, as long as people pay for shipping.

BetaPeter my copy of Dungeon Degenerates is on there. lol

BetaPeter

Nov 9, 2017
Alas, I'm in the UK so shipping wouldn't be feasible! Thanks anyway.

Heynongman; I played through the 10 battles in the core box of Battles of Westeros and really enjoyed it, never played a war game before.
I picked up the Baratheon expansion but we'd run out of steam by then, plus the battles in that one aren't based on the books. Ned Stark fighting Robert Baratheon, what?!

Burny

Oct 26, 2017
Have we seen more on the gameplay? I love the theme but not sure on much else. I agree that the painting is super fun but I would want to be happy that I want to get lost in the game having fun. It does look like something I would enjoy if it played well.

If you have seen the slightly awkward demo video from CMON, the preliminary rule extract and some of the Gencon impressions, no, no new straight up gameplay videos I'm aware of. The only other significant tidbit was specific to the Thornbeast, where they described some of its mechanics. Sounds like it can attack settlements, implying that other game mechanics can effect them as well.

Some (post) Gencon impressions from someone who seems to have demoed the game there. Take with a bucket of salt/subjective opinion.

Last edited:

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
The latest Trudvang Stretch Goal looks absolutely gorgeous. I've only recently dabbled in painting, but I'd love to try my hand on the Jarnwurm.

Any Questions

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UK
If you have seen the slightly awkward demo video from CMON, the preliminary rule extract and some of the Gencon impressions, no, no new straight up gameplay videos I'm aware of. The only other significant tidbit was specific to the Thornbeast, where they described some of its mechanics. Sounds like it can attack settlements, implying that other game mechanics can effect them as well.

Some (post) Gencon impressions from someone who seems to have demoed the game there. Take with a bucket of salt/subjective opinion.

I like the theme... Also this chap was rather impressed. Will still wait and see. I have plenty so I am fairly picky these days.

BrokenMill

Oct 29, 2017
The Netherlands
I'm probably going to increase my Trudvang pledge to the Adventurer set to basically get the plastic tokens for free, and that latest stretch goal looks awesome.
Last weekend, we started Aeon's End Legacy, and I enjoyed it a lot. We only played the first game, and it was out first time playing any Aeon's End, so I'm looking forward to the rest of it.

Burny

Oct 26, 2017
The Trudvang "all-in" has a pretty high "dragon (wurm) density". Nice for mini (game) collectors:

Thick base game wurm.

logiwurma6jqr.jpg

Skinny undead wurm.

cb59759a8103a69287406980021c2c8a_original.jpg

Snek wurm.

91e316830a978e8ebfc3cebbf813f9a6_original.jpg

Wurm mount.

Where's my body wurm.

6337e5473f869157fb0f98ec3e03d4b5_original.jpg

Deer wurm.

251ae973a50d345ab1ae880932c636ed_original.jpg

D&D wurm.

cc1c918ef970e30623cd8a9d2823e756_original.jpg

The last one is the most recent, as of yet not unlocked stretchgoal.

AaronD

Dec 1, 2017
The Trudvang "all-in" has a pretty high "dragon (wurm) density". Nice for mini (game) collectors:

Thick base game wurm.

logiwurma6jqr.jpg

Skinny undead wurm.

cb59759a8103a69287406980021c2c8a_original.jpg

Snek wurm.

91e316830a978e8ebfc3cebbf813f9a6_original.jpg

Wurm mount.

Where's my body wurm.

6337e5473f869157fb0f98ec3e03d4b5_original.jpg

Deer wurm.

251ae973a50d345ab1ae880932c636ed_original.jpg

D&D wurm.

cc1c918ef970e30623cd8a9d2823e756_original.jpg

The last one is the most recent, as of yet not unlocked stretchgoal.

You shouldn't be posting porn here.

Keasar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Umeå, Sweden
I love Trudvang and those miniatures are so gorgeus, but I don't think I can swallow that price of a game I honestly don't know if it's good or not and I'll probably not get around to ever painting the figs (and even if I did, they would certainly not look like the Bonner art). I am so conflicted. :(

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I love Trudvang and those miniatures are so gorgeus, but I don't think I can swallow that price of a game I honestly don't know if it's good or not and I'll probably not get around to ever painting the figs (and even if I did, they would certainly not look like the Bonner art). I am so conflicted. :(

Pretty much where I'm at, as Batman Gotham City Chronicles had burned me on games where the gameplay looked merely fine throughout the KS until the whole product was out, and as for CMON some here didn't seem too jazzed about what they played of Death May Die.