• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
I can't believe this is still a talking point after The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith, which worked in tandem to undermine and destroy the mythology and characterization in the OT.
A man directed them with Male leads, that's enough for some of them (plus growing up with those movies) helped with that.
I was 19 and I dug menace in the cinema, it was neat, then Clone I saw at midnight and boy did it have issues, with was a masterpiece compared.
But I was old enough to know better and with the ST having a Black Male and white female lead people got offended.
Didn't bother me, and I cannot understand why it did them

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
gJmmSZF.gif

What in the world. What's the story behind this gif?

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for the first Sith's origins being that their nephew or niece wouldn't sleep with them.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Dark knight rises literally goes from full daylight to pitch black night in the time it takes to drive through a tunnel. If that shit happened on game of thrones we would have a 20 page thread about it and the cinematographer would have to issue a statement.
Game of thrones had an episode where people literally couldn't see shit and then the people behind it blamed the viewers instead of their shit lighting.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe these awful hacks will somehow plop out a good movie before fatigue sets in and they half-ass the conclusion of their own series. A theme that feels familiar, somehow...

Game of thrones had an episode where people literally couldn't see shit and then the people behind it blamed the viewers instead of their shit lighting.
But were you watching on a state-of-the-art professionally calibrated OLED display?

This is some fallacious bullshit. The issues with GoT season 8's writing were hardly manufactured by irrational fans. Leave this trash to fester on some subreddit no one's heard of, where it belongs.

I swear, the dumbest people crawl out of their caves when movie or TV show arguments are on the wind.

Last edited: