• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
You didn't.

It does seem like you divide this in bad and good guys when it was just URSS vs USA playing chess in South America and everyone was their puppet.

I know there was a Cold War, but only one side was democratically elected.

Please, enlighten us about what's not being said.

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
If you don't know then idk what you are doing trying to argue about politics

You are the one claiming that there is information not provided. The user actually didn't even care about following what you said, but here I am asking YOU, the one who claimed that, to provide such information.

So, again, please, enlighten us.

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
User Banned (2 weeks): trolling, account in junior phase
You are the one claiming that there is information not provided. The user actually didn't even care about following what you said, but here I am asking YOU, the one who claimed that, to provide such information.

So, again, please, enlighten us.

Eww, I don't like arguing with fanatics

Serpens007

Oct 31, 2017
Chile
I do, but you are just a blinded fanatic who is not worth wasting any time on, you would never be neutral to any information you are provided, so why even bother.

You haven't even tried to. You don't even need to convince me, since we are in a forum where multiple people read what we post.

You say that you won't bother, yet you are still replying to me.

You know that what you'll say will either be false or a justification of mass murder,

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
You know that what you'll say will either be false or a justification of mass murder,

See? That's why no one should bother answering seriously to you, if proven wrong it's a justification of mass murder, if nothing said then it doesn't exist or its false lol there's no "win" scenario with people like you.

jim-jam bongs

Oct 25, 2017
Now I have to subscribe to this thread to find out what Dead King thinks happened in Chile before 1973 which would justify a military coup and mass murder of civilians

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
If you are wondering why he is an "ex", he was expelled for planning a bomb attack inside the headquarters of the military in Rio de Janeiro... Yeah, he's been shit his entire life, but it didn't stop him from getting elected (it actually helped)

Wait... He PLANNED a fucking terror attack, got caught, and was still able to run for president ? How ? That should have been a lifetime ban on any possible government job. Even just for janitor, let alone president.

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
Now I have to subscribe to this thread to find out what Dead King thinks happened in Chile before 1973 which would justify a military coup and mass murder of civilians

not anymore, oops (?)

but I won't leave you hanging with that because the usual shtick from Pinochet's bootlickers can be summarized thus:

• Cold War situation, which means communists were going to completely take over and "we" needed to stop that.
  • Impending Civil War, which means radical leftist groups were already planning to mass-murder civilians and politicians by staging a self-coup - the so called "Plan Z" which was demonstrated to be absolutely, 100% false. Literally a "false flag" ploy to justify the coup. When I say "absolutely, 100% false" I literally mean it: we know who the fuck wrote the document that contained the so-called plan. Doesn't stop Pinochet bootlickers from still saying, to this day, that they knew a guy that knew a guy that knew a guy that was on those radical leftist groups "hitlist" and was going to be murdered.
  • Allende's government was disastrous and there were shortages everywhere, people had no access to basic goods. Strikes were commonplace and Allende had lost the support of even part of his own coalition. A lot of that DID happen but they conveniently leave out the part where the CIA was literally funding Allende's opposition, including a large-scale truckers' strike (a very powerful union here in Chile, which was surprisingly -to some- right-wing and 100% anti-Allende) and plotting, under Nixon/Kissinger's orders, against the government. But yeah, Cold War, so it's "justified".
That's it, at least for the usual "excuses" from those people. Then you get the gloating and mockery from them, going past merely justifying the coup and subsequent dictatorship, but basically revelling in its existence (one of the common shouts from the bootlickers could be translated to "faggot communists, your relatives were killed because they were fucking idiots"... hell, one of the lowest of the low actions from the fascist scum was mocking the relatives of the disappeared by throwing DOG'S BONES at them.)

So yeah. When that guy said I had "resentment", well... fuck yeah I have resentment. Being called "resentful" is a common insult (heh) by the fascist bootlickers - as if you held a ridiculous grudge and you just had to "take a chill pill". Fuck that. There's plenty to be resentful of. We live in a horribly unequal country, so you do bet your ass I have resentment.

EDIT: I wouldn't be surprised if yet another alt-account comes to this thread to tell me I'm wrong, I'm resentful, that Pinochet saved the country and all that usual bullshit. Won't even waste my time debating that crap, because there's nothing to debate.

Last edited: