• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't watched it yet, can she finally temper chocolate? If not, I'm wondering if she's messing it up on purpose at this point

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I totally forgot about the microwave butter incident.

The BA Cinematic Universe keeps on giving.

apathetic

Oct 25, 2017
Thought the last few times she had to do it it wasn't an issue. Back to being a problem again? Tempering chocolate I mean.

Magneton

Banned
Jul 31, 2018
BA does a behind the scenes look at the Girl Scout cookies episode.

www.bonappetit.com

Sing Alongs and Tagalongs: What Goes Down on the Set of Gourmet Makes

I spent five blissful days behind the scenes on Gourmet Makes as Claire Saffitz baked Girl Scout Cookies.

Also the cover image is The Last Supper you cannot change my mind.

Thanks for sharing. That article provides a great insight into the work culture of the Gourmet Makes crew, and even reveals the focus of a future episode:
tater tots

Oct 25, 2017
From the BA Newsletter:

To begin, I'll answer the question that so many of you on Twitter and Reddit have fretted about—yes the BA YouTube channel will carry on. We have a month's worth of videos, already shot in the BA Kitchen, in the pipeline. They just need editing. But we will also lean into the reality that we all face—holed up in our homes, cooking every single day. Our test kitchen editors—Andy, Sohla, Molly, Chris, et al—have all been provided with tripods and mics to shoot DIY cooking videos on their iPhones. That means you'll not only get to check out their home kitchens, but also meet some pets, and perhaps a toddler or spouse or two. Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is that I'm looking forward to their trademark humor and cooking acumen, just in a different setting.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
The girl scout cookie episode has introduced a new character to the canon, peanut butter fuckboi

nie40Cd.png

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think Mallomars might be too easy? Basically marshmallow stuck on a graham cracker covered in chocolate. I like the idea of the Milanos though.

Honestly I've felt like the last few ones she's done have been way too simple. Mallomars probably involve tempering (though honestly I still don't know what that means) which would make them harder than most things the last few weeks. She'd also have to get a uniform shape which probably isn't easy with marshmallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.