• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 17 hours, 44 minutes, 19 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Bon Appétit |OT| Forum Poster Attempts To Make Gourmet Thread

snacknuts

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Then there’s Chris, I’m not sure if he used to work in a restaurant or if he’s just an eccentric dude who loves making and smelling food 😭
I saw one of their videos recently where they said that Morocco went to culinary school.
I'd like to see a Gourmet Makes of a Garbage Plate.
What's a Garbage Plate? If it's not pre-packaged, mass produced stuff, it doesn't seem like it would align with the Gourmet Makes segments.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Help guys, I'm 3 days into what feels like an obsession with the BA cinematic universe.

It only goes downhill from here doesn't it?

ty_hot

Dec 14, 2017
This last Thanksgiving episode is giving me strong Modern Family vibes lol. Filmed inside a house, shaky camera, random zooms here and there and... there is Brad.

Oct 25, 2017
Did they actually blur out some wet swimsuit at one point? Yes they did.

EDIT: Morocco is straight savage under pressure.

Last edited:

milch

Oct 25, 2017
I much prefer Brad as a sidekick or paired with another cook. His character is a bit overwhelming when he leads the video.

Griselbrand

Oct 26, 2017
Eh, felt a little food elitist at times.

The comment about tortilla chips kind of lending a snack feel to nachos stuck out to me but not in a particular good or bad way. When I make chilaquiles for breakfast I use tortilla chips, and chilaquiles are certainly not a snack even if it's light on toppings. So with nachos that wouldn't really even cross my mind. I really think it just comes down to portion size most of the time when determining between snack and meal.