• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
zy2PdXn.png

DjhxaI5.png

6gJOScz.png

More build out of the OT to come.

Last edited:

Iceman

Oct 26, 2017
Alhambra, CA
Yes! I aim to be a master of mediterranean cuisine by the end of the year. Will be watching (and hopefully participating in) this thread.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I want to fight Andy so bad. Ugh he's so fucking smug and conceited and I just know I can whoop that ass.

The only one I can stand anymore is Carla.

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone made the Greek yogurt donuts? Been doing no carbs but they looked delicious and easy to make.

oddjobs

Oct 27, 2017
Have some pity on Andy and his raggedy-ass shirts full of holes. Rick is awesome too.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Andy aint here, Gabby is missing, Rick is gone, Priya is MIA, Amiel, Alex...

where are they

this thread needs to go back to the oven.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i've heard these guys are the giant bomb of food?

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh my god Claire and those Starbursts I feel so BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Brad is the best. Everyone rules though. God I love this channel. They rule.

Styrman

Nov 7, 2017
I've been following Brad for a while. I love his videos, the editing is hilarious and he seems like such a fun guy to be around.

J-Tier

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Southern California
I love this channel. Been following it for so long. And I love how it has turned from a standard cooking channel to a series of cooking shows with characters, recurring jokes, and chock full of personality. I'd say Brad probably got the trend started and Claire brought the channel into the limelight.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I love this channel. Been following it for so long. And I love how it has turned from a standard cooking channel to a series of cooking shows with characters, recurring jokes, and chock full of personality. I'd say Brad probably got the trend started and Claire brought the channel into the limelight.
Listen, eh, well, ahh, eeehhh, ahhh, you know some stuff just takes time to do it's thing, ya kno, the wourder, ah,

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
It's a great channel, and everyone has great chemistry.

What happened to Vinny? I thought they just hired more directors, because they were making more videos with everyone.

Oct 27, 2017
The series where they constructed the best Pizza they could was everything I've wanted from BA and we need more teamwork.

That said; Claire, Brad and Chris are my faves.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Surprised this wasn't created by one of the Giant Bomb OT regulars. That seemed like the unofficial home of BA
The series where they constructed the best Pizza they could was everything I've wanted from BA and we need more teamwork.

That said; Claire, Brad and Chris are my faves.
I see you are a poster with impeccable taste. Also my faves.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
Dan Ryckert doing the Keep Up With a Professional Chef challenge NEEDS to happen.

This is the crossover we deserve. Carla would handle it well. Dan can share a few food stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.