• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

starpower

The Fallen
Jan 23, 2018
Canada
User warned: Inappropriate language, even when sarcastic
Bottom right corner, TheAndyMan. Near the <redacted> kissing in public 😤
Mod Edit: Inappropriate Language Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Sun's Resting Place
Oct 25, 2017
GhkvU0R.jpg

hhDr4ql.jpg

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
Every single one of these is the same joke...people staring at their cell phones.

Yet my mom, and my parents-in-law spend all freaking day on facebook.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
Yea I know. But why attack him?
He's one of them evil celebrities

Conservative humor often boils down to "haha, this celebrity believes something we don't! what a SHITHEAD"

I learned cursive as a kid and as an adult I have absolutely never needed it despite what my teachers told me. I only really remember how to sign my signature now and it's not like most people even have legible signatures anyway.
I came up during the late 90s/early 00s (class of 09 in high school) and they absolutely still drilled the "you're going to need cursive EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE" stuff into our heads when I was in elementary school. Also needing to use a pen for everything. Apparently no one anticipated email would be as big as it was even though it was already around.

Like even as a kid no adult I knew fucking wrote in cursive except for their signature. And yes, like you say my signature is chicken scratch. I don't even write out my full last name.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
it's really weird how boomers pressure people into marriage, but judging by these comics, they hate their own marriage. their own upbringing made divorce sound so damn bad, and yet these days, there are billboards advertising $600 divorce filings

TheModestGun

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
It is absolutely AMAZING just how unfunny and unclever these all are.

Like holy fuck do boomers want us to think they are dullards?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
95% of these are the exact same. "Kids are phone!".
Meanwhile every one of the wrinkly fucks drawing these gets duped by every fake story on Facebook.

Timmm

Oct 28, 2017
Manchester, UK
I always find it funny that people draw/write this trash and then autograph it, like its something to be proud of rather than ashamed by

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I learned cursive as a kid and as an adult I have absolutely never needed it despite what my teachers told me. I only really remember how to sign my signature now and it's not like most people even have legible signatures anyway.

Every time I need to write something, it's usually required to be written in block letters for ease of legibility anyway.

Rhomega

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I dread becoming like this in 30 years.

Just follow my philosophy:

1. Don't become a slave to your childhood.
2. Change isn't bad, it's something to look forward to.
3. If you don't like something, that's on you, not them.
4. Nostalgia isn't about what you remember, it's about what you forget.

Last edited:

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
Will be fun to watch this thread and the "snarky enlightened" replies 40 years from now when 'the cycle continues anew'....hope wayward machine archives it

P.s. am millennial myself.