Goodstyle

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
www.vanityfair.com

Borat Subsequent Moviefilm Brings Back Borat, With His Daughter in Tow

Sacha Baron Cohen reprises his most famous role, heckling Mike Pence and pranking Rudy Giuliani alongside excellent new sidekick Maria Bakalova.

This should end his career if it's true (Massive BORAT 2 Spoilers):

mW4AhVe.png

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
All very timely considering his latest laptop shenanigans lol

stupid clickbait title tho

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
is that why his hand was so pale? because it's always down his pants?

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Following an obsequious interview for a fake conservative news programme, the pair retreat at her suggestion for a drink to the bedroom of a hotel suite, which is rigged with concealed cameras.
After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: "She's 15. She's too old for you."
Representatives for Giuliani have not replied to the Guardian's requests for comment.

Holy shit.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
I saw people on twitter getting mad about the news being spoilers, I didn't want to ruin the surprise for people who wanted to go into the film being shocked.
If this is true, I think this is more important as "news" than as a "movie plot point." šŸ¤”

I can't imagine thinking this information shouldn't be discussed openly because it's a movie spoiler. That's crazy! lol

Not you, I mean, but people you saw getting mad about it.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
you braindeads reading about some guy trying to crank himself to a 15 year old and then saying "spoilers" are absolute brainlet forumites my god