• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
I hope the first thing the next Dem president does is disband ICE via executive order. They're nothing but trash, this administration makes that unequivocal.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Elite what? the fuck are they talking about.

Imagery for his gullible, uninformed base. The Trump administration is trying to paint immigrants as so dangerous that the presence of specialized militarized law enforcement is required in sanctuary cities.

I dearly hope a Democrat overcomes the electoral college, wins, and abolishes ICE - rolling their duties back into the various agencies that used to handle them. We never needed special police for immigrants. We already had Customs, etc.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
America is becoming Nazi Germany-lite so fast my head is spinning.
After fighting that war and not reckoning with its own history of targeted abuse and oppression of the disenfranchised and general inhumanity this reality was certain to sneak up on America. The Nazi regime held up a mirror of what the US had the potential to become if it didn't make a concentrated effort to oppose bigotry and the only people to heed the warning were marginalized groups.

Last edited:

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
I saw a border patrol vehicle just outside San Francisco on Thursday. I was VERY curious why they were here.

Looks like I got my answer.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
"Elite Tactical Unit" wtf. These dudes think they are these guys
Tom-Clancys-The-Division.jpg