• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stellar

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really hope Melee weapons play a big part in this one. I also hope they tone down the amount of chests you have to open. It's really archaic to have to open a bunch of chests for what amounts to a few dollars.

IgnotumCL

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Great info OP
Love both Borderlands games and cant wait for 3. Yesterday I saw a video about Borderlands 1 remaster.

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Adding some new Info to the OP

New Element - Nuclear
Used to combat "Bio Armor" apes on Eden-6

Looks like all prior elements will return

OP
OP
Stalker

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is interesting. Unless I missed something from the books (or am just misremembering), all sirens shown so far have pale skin - but since the only "requisite" for being a siren is being a woman, non-pale skin could be a thing.

I don't think this is the case thinking about it. Commandant steeple certainly does but outside of that you can only reasonably make a case for Angel having pale skin and that could and very likely is down to her being held captive

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Love the beastmaster look... not sure about the class tho.

Anyways it doesn't matter cause i'm a Zero main so Agent it is!! I loved borderlands and enjoyed the shit out of BL2 ... i really hope 3 feels like a big leap from the last two. I need more silly dubstep in my life.

Oct 27, 2017
Henderson, NV
Wow. Talk about timing. The PSO2 thread actually made me reinstall The Handsome Jack collection so I can finally finish Borderlands 2. It's the last real coop PvE. I was hoping this from Destiny and Anthem but the king is still the king.