Depends what's on screen really. With my 9900k and a GTX 1080, I get a solid 60fps at 1080p. However last week in the slaughterhouse I was using chain Zane and destroyed about 10 enemies at once. My fps tanked! Very rare though.
My Xbox shuts off a few times a week from Borderlands. It happens the most when i try to join someone in Sanctuary, no idea why. Other people can join me in Sanctuary just fine but when i try to join them, it will load for a few seconds but then entire console will shut off.
Yeah, apparently that's the issue XB1 owners are having, specifically XB1X. Gearbox has claimed that it's a hardware issue but were looking at the issue as of late-January.My Xbox shuts off a few times a week from Borderlands. It happens the most when i try to join someone in Sanctuary, no idea why. Other people can join me in Sanctuary just fine but when i try to join them, it will load for a few seconds but then entire console will shut off.
There's a lot of loot that only drop in there, including class mods.
Aside from the drops, there's 2 very good guns you get from doing side activities....but I wouldn't do those until max level. They're one and done like the Typhon Logs and Claptraps, so I don't think you can get them again in TVHM.
I waited until I was 53 farming M3 before doing any sidequests or DLC, so that's perfect!
What class? For Zane, pretty much the most OP mod drops from dlc.
I think the Ion Cannon is a guaranteed drop (unless they changed it). I've farmed that boss though for a x2 variant thoughWhat class? For Zane, pretty much the most OP mod drops from dlc.
As far as weapons, my favorite gun from the dlc is the Craps pistol. Again, for Zane, the 100% bonus cryo anointment plus sticky mode on the pistol just melts enemies. Higher chance of dropping from final dlc boss i believe. Pretty much ditched maggie once i got this pistol.
ION Cannon is another sought after dlc weapon, i think it's like the 3rd to last dlc boss you fight that has a higher chance of dropping that one. Insanely powerful.
Yeah i think you're right. I know i've farmed it a ton though for the proper anointment. Gets to a point where you just ignore all drops that aren't anointed, lol.
I have a corrosive launcher with huge clip capacity that I'm loving in the casino. Allows me to take out piles and piles of robots with little to no downtime.
Today we will release a hotfix for Borderlands 3, which will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PST. This hotfix addresses concerns reported by the community. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that says “Hotfixes Applied”! If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.
This will be addressed further in a future patch, along with a change to Brood Mother’s spawn conditions.
- Addressed a reported concern that players were sometimes able to bypass Trudy’s spawn trigger during “Kill KillaVolt”
- Addressed a perceived progression blocker during “All Bets Off” where enemies that were dropped in from a drop pod would sometimes not appear when the player left and returned to the area
- Included a stopgap fix to prevent a reported blocker due to enemies sometimes becoming stuck in unreachable locations in Cistern of Slaughter
- Addressed a reported concern that the “Should’ve Cashed Out” challenge was sometimes not progressing when killing Looters in the DLC area
- Adjusted Billy the Anointed’s behaviors so that they would not teleport as often during a fight, and increased the chance for them to drop Lead Sprinkler
- Addressed a reported concern that players could sometimes get stuck on top of a row of slot machines inside the second VIP room at Beggar’s Berth
- Increased damage of all DAHL Assault Rifles by 35%
- Increased Magazine Size from 4 to 12
- Greatly increased damage per tick
- Now fires a burst shot of 3 magical orbs instead of 1
- Increased Critical Hit Damage by 100%
- Slightly reduced Vertical Recoil
- Greatly increased damage
- Reduced shotgun ammo cost from 4 to 2
- Greatly increased damage
- Greatly reduced the Cooldown of Singularity Grenade